Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,448 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message (16743 Views)

Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Frank Edwards Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message by naijapage(f): 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
@BloggerDonald

Gospel Singer Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message - Read

Shared with Caption ...

To every Mother , wife , widow , single mother, spinster, young girl . WE LOVE AND RESPECT YOU !!! #happyinternationalwomensday. My prayer for you today is that You are Divinely empowered to achieve anything you want to!! Amen

Source: https://www.bloggerdonald.com/frank-edwards-mother/

cc; lalasticlala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message by Imortal001: 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ok
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
grin not emotional to me jare

I want a pin verified Nigerian AdSense to buy
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message by chuksville(m): 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
Best Gospel musician ever from Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message by Nickijoy(f): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
Why he leg con dey like that for the picture with he mumsi
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message by Sirpaul(m): 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
At the end of the day, remind yourself that you did the best you could today, and that is good enough.
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message by ictjobber: 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
I celebrate her too... Mama thanks for birthing the greatest gospel musician in Nigeria

See my signature

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
A man of uncommon grace! I AM IN AWE OF YOUR GRACE!. GOD BLESE YOU SIR

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message by midehi2(f): 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
cool
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message by GentleMoney: 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message by Dannygold3790(m): 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
I so much like this guy
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message by zeemony: 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
Imortal001:
Ok
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ME AND ALL THE WOMEN IN THE WORLD

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message by ekaette1621: 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
How many times will we celebrate mother's Day in a year
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
If you didn't marry pastor Chris remaining daughter chai

Bro e never complete oooo cool
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message by sonature1: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
This guy should go and marry.
He's a role model to millions of Christians all over the world.
And he's likely to be having premarital sex with a girl in the name of relationship.
Yes, that's living in sin.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message by crazyABO(m): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
zeemony:
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ME AND ALL THE WOMEN IN THE WORLD
women not mother
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
I disagree with you. He is the very list on my playlist

Chioma Jesus
Nathaniel’s
Sinach

Elijah Oyelade

chuksville:
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message by JohnGainsville(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
So Frank's mother is an ANGLICAN (From the wrapper the woman wore)
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message by sopron(m): 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
sonature1:
And he's likely to be having premarital sex with a girl in the name of relationship.
oga you think everyone is like you yeye lazy nigerian youth
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message by PastorandMentor(m): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
The guy belong.
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message by Paulpeterparker: 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
use to enjoy his musics
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message by jashar(f): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
sonature1:

What's the basis for your speculation? undecided
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message by femi4: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
chuksville:
Who dash monkey banana ....he's not even in top 5
Re: Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message by AkoloPeters(m): 5:58am On Mar 09, 2019
ekaette1621:
How many times will we celebrate mother's Day in a year

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Women's Day is different from Mother's Day.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 18 Year Old Boy Who Has A Butt Almost As Big As Kim Kardashian's / Top 8 Celebrity Scandals Of 2016 / Sandra Ikoku Nwugo,fashanu & Rachel Bakam Honoured In Uk & South Africa(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.