Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Nigeria Custom Service Under Fire As One Usman Bello Continue To Defraud Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Custom Service Under Fire As One Usman Bello Continue To Defraud Nigeria (668 Views)

Nigeria Custom Service Sent Me This / Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment Exam 2019 / Nigeria Custom Service Invitation Letter For Interview Real? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Custom Service Under Fire As One Usman Bello Continue To Defraud Nigeria by AuditCFA: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nigeria Custom Service under Fire as one Usman Bello Continues to Defraud Nigerians.

Upon sighting this form from a friend, I applied for the job on Sunday 2nd of March thinking it was genuine.
On March 4, I received response requesting me to fill a for an call on Usman Bello for further procedure.
After filling the form, scanned and sent back, I called the man he started preaching that the vacancy for replacement is competitive with politicians hijacking the process and he and his team will help me get shortlisted for interview and finally get the job but I must pay him #40,000. #20,000 on first installment and the balance when I get the job.

Please help me whistleblow this info.
Attached are evidences of the fraudulent act.

Re: Nigeria Custom Service Under Fire As One Usman Bello Continue To Defraud Nigeria by AuditCFA: 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
Post this on Front place pls,
He has done this same call demanding money from me and few of my friends who try to apply.

If you apply u will get same info .

Beware of jobs in our last days.......
Re: Nigeria Custom Service Under Fire As One Usman Bello Continue To Defraud Nigeria by hisgrace090: 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
Move to front page and let see if our Nigerian custom will look the other way doing nothing.
Re: Nigeria Custom Service Under Fire As One Usman Bello Continue To Defraud Nigeria by Oshin56(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
Scammers everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At Landwey Investment Limited, Lagos / Ongoing Employment At Nestoil Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.