Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Sexy Girl To Manage A Cyber Cafe In Lagos.(with Benefit) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sexy Girl To Manage A Cyber Cafe In Lagos.(with Benefit) (1574 Views)

I Need A Cyber Girlfriend. / Friends With Benefit / Sexy Girl For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Girl To Manage A Cyber Cafe In Lagos.(with Benefit) by themanna(m): 7:09am On Sep 01, 2010
I need a sexy girl to join the team on ground to manage my cybercafe in lagos (Ikeja environs) must be willing to work late WITH ME . no offence pls. cool

This ad is for my partner im not in Lagos, but this is what he request and the position has been filled. thanks. again no offence. I did not regret posting it or giving somebody a job via NL.
Re: Sexy Girl To Manage A Cyber Cafe In Lagos.(with Benefit) by agitator: 7:54am On Sep 01, 2010
I am available, please post location
Re: Sexy Girl To Manage A Cyber Cafe In Lagos.(with Benefit) by stateboy: 9:57am On Sep 01, 2010
Why must she work late with you?i ve upto 5 sexy girls available.
Re: Sexy Girl To Manage A Cyber Cafe In Lagos.(with Benefit) by themanna(m): 11:33am On Sep 01, 2010
i no wan 5 o i said one, u won kill person ?
Re: Sexy Girl To Manage A Cyber Cafe In Lagos.(with Benefit) by themanna(m): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2010
attach ur resume and pics to themanna74@yahoo.com, u must have good customer service.
Re: Sexy Girl To Manage A Cyber Cafe In Lagos.(with Benefit) by googles: 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin

you go fear criteria for attendant job o shocked sexy ?? lipsrsealed
Re: Sexy Girl To Manage A Cyber Cafe In Lagos.(with Benefit) by ifunayam(f): 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2010
I need a sexy girl to join the team on ground to manage my cybercafe in lagos (Ikeja environs) must be willing to work late WITH ME . no offence pls. 

Why should a cafe staff be sexy and willing to work late with you? you did not mention computer literacy, appreciable knowlegde of the internet, and others which are needed in this venture. You better come out with the truth. 
You want a s3x toy right? its a pity!!!
Re: Sexy Girl To Manage A Cyber Cafe In Lagos.(with Benefit) by themanna(m): 2:30am On Sep 04, 2010
filled
Re: Sexy Girl To Manage A Cyber Cafe In Lagos.(with Benefit) by CrazyMan(m): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2010
Sighs
Re: Sexy Girl To Manage A Cyber Cafe In Lagos.(with Benefit) by vescucci(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2010
No be this boy dey give uppercut wey come dey cry for us wey me sef dey pity am?
Re: Sexy Girl To Manage A Cyber Cafe In Lagos.(with Benefit) by themanna(m): 2:03am On Sep 29, 2010
as i said i did not regret my posting.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Male Friend / Single Souls At Aba, Umuahia, MOUAU, ASU, Abiapoly, And Other Areas Within Abia / Searching For MR Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.