Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

"I Was Caught With Only An Axe, Not Gun" — Dreaded Cultist Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Was Caught With Only An Axe, Not Gun" — Dreaded Cultist Cries Out (1058 Views)

I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect / Boy Who Robbed A Lady With An Axe In Benin, Caught & Brutalized (Graphic Photos) / Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Caught With Only An Axe, Not Gun" — Dreaded Cultist Cries Out by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
Here is a moment a member of a dreaded cult group, NBM Aiye in Edo State, cried out after he was nabbed by the Police.

The young man during interrogation, opened up to which cult group he belonged and how he was caught with only a and not with a gun while they're rampaging.

Watch the video here and see photo below...

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44,

Re: "I Was Caught With Only An Axe, Not Gun" — Dreaded Cultist Cries Out by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
Re: "I Was Caught With Only An Axe, Not Gun" — Dreaded Cultist Cries Out by Tallesty1(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
Police don dash you gun be that nah. Collect am if you dey come out.

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Caught With Only An Axe, Not Gun" — Dreaded Cultist Cries Out by rusher14: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
If to say you see gin for ground I sure say you for pick am as a hard guy.

grin

Tell your story in court.
Re: "I Was Caught With Only An Axe, Not Gun" — Dreaded Cultist Cries Out by Nickijoy(f): 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
Wetin you self dey do with the axe

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Caught With Only An Axe, Not Gun" — Dreaded Cultist Cries Out by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nickijoy:
Not just an AXE but a BATTLE AXE

1 Like

Re: "I Was Caught With Only An Axe, Not Gun" — Dreaded Cultist Cries Out by Hoodbilonia: 5:35am On Mar 09, 2019
Aiye .
Just axe him fast
No time for court case
Re: "I Was Caught With Only An Axe, Not Gun" — Dreaded Cultist Cries Out by osemoses1234(m): 7:46am On Mar 09, 2019
Nickijoy:
to commot person head nah

(1) (Reply)

The Moment A Thief Was Caught With A Voodoo Broom In Ghana. (Photos) / Soldier Kill Vigilante Release Fulani Herdsmen in Edo state / Nigerian Widow And Mother Of Two Executed In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.