Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Ffk Condemns Military Invasion Of The House Of Rivers Commissioner For Education - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ffk Condemns Military Invasion Of The House Of Rivers Commissioner For Education (316 Views)

Isaac Kamalu: Another pro-Wike Rivers Commissioner Rejects Redeployment, Resigns / Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns As Rivers Commissioner, Rejects Redeployment / Photos Of Soldiers At The Home Of Tamunosisi Gogo-Jack, Rivers Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ffk Condemns Military Invasion Of The House Of Rivers Commissioner For Education by Comrde3g(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
CHIEF FANI-KAYODE SPEAKS ON THE MILITARY INVASION OF THE HOUSE OF RIVERS COMMISSIONER FOR EDUCATION

The invasion of the home and arrest of the Rivers State Commissioner of Education by soldiers led by one Major Mustapha is utterly shameful. I watched the video and I am outraged.

I gather that this is what is going on all over Rivers state and that many PDP leaders have been arrested by security agents whilst others have been brutalised and killed. This is unacceptable and I join millions of other Nigerians in condemning it.

Using soldiers to intimidate and terrorise the opposition in Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Kaduna, Delta, Kano and elsewhere due to elections is barbaric.
-FFK
Re: Ffk Condemns Military Invasion Of The House Of Rivers Commissioner For Education by luckyelems(m): 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
it was also gathered that PDP chairman in rivers state bro flex obuah has been arrested by some men dressed in military uniform
Re: Ffk Condemns Military Invasion Of The House Of Rivers Commissioner For Education by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
APC are trying to do what they did in Zamfara!!!

This civic unrest must stop!!!

(1) (Reply)

2nd Edition Of Ayade Victory Concert To Hold On The 16th Of March / Air Force Strikes Boko Haram In Lake Chad / Video-ken Agyapong Exposes Big Men Who Begged Him To Destroy Anas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.