Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube (33322 Views)

Nigerian Songs On Youtube With 100 Million Views Or More / Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 / Davido’s FEM Official Video Hits Over 1.5 Million Views In 24 Hours On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by fyneguy: 1:00am On Mar 09, 2019
Onyi22:
Song way I don even stop to day play......

and so?
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by Besk: 1:39am On Mar 09, 2019
wakacome27:
Nigerian gospel singer, Osinachi Joseph popularly known by the mononym Sinach, has broken a record by being the first gospel artiste in the country to amass over 100 million views on YouTube.

As at the time of this report, “Way Maker” which was published 30th December 2015, had amassed exactly 100,166,641 views on YouTube.

SEE HER REACTION: https://kulichang.com.ng/sinach-breaks-record-youtube-way-maker-hit-100-million/

Massive congratulations...
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:41am On Mar 09, 2019
wisdomkid:

WHICH IS WHY YOUR BUSINESS WILL ALWAYS BE TRASH..
MARK MY WORD TODAY.

Shut up you dumb kid
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:42am On Mar 09, 2019
Populardemand:

Squirrel like you have u try utilizing the sense u buy from people everyday

Peel off weedstar grin
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by sweetjohn(m): 1:49am On Mar 09, 2019
LarryBee1k:

We know you want likes. Are saltisfied?
Oga, what the guy said is true. She is bigger than both. She is a gospel artists and don't need to show off her wealth as the Wizkid's and Divido's. But she is more famous world wide and more richer than both. Her music has gone and is song in every root and crannies of the world including non English speaking countries. Don't even forget that Sinach won the best Gospel musician world wide. Now tell me have any worldly musician been able to achieve this feet. Those millions You See liking her videos are mostly white cos they love it, her music is Holy Ghost filled. But Divido and Wizkid music are mostly loved by Africans hardly any whitey will listen to it cos they don't even know what they are saying with poor lyrics. White got no time for such scrap

2 Likes

Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by hacmond(m): 3:06am On Mar 09, 2019
Damn you!
And some pipu de like your comment. You guys are just hating! Our STARBOI and OBO are both doing great things to make Naija proud. Make una jes siddon for una lonely corner just de say shit anyhow.

shadeze:
She is bigger than Wizkid and davido combined.
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by Banmeallday: 3:45am On Mar 09, 2019
Great song, unfortunately the land she hails from will continue to remain under the influence of fake pastors, fake governors, and fake hair (as in Indian deity blessed weaves) all of which take or steal millions from gullible Black “Africans”....
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by sweetrace(f): 3:47am On Mar 09, 2019
That’s my song!
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by Hoodbilonia: 4:06am On Mar 09, 2019
Abegi
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by KendrickAyomide: 4:51am On Mar 09, 2019
shadeze:
ode! wake me when she sells out the O2 arena..
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by ijemz(f): 5:08am On Mar 09, 2019
I just love that song! Congratulations Sinach.
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by RTSC: 5:13am On Mar 09, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
ode! wake me when she sells out the O2 arena..
She will comfortably sell out the 02 arena.
Christ embassy members in the UK alone is enough to sell it out.

Don't forget oyakhilome runs a healing ministry with a lot of white "beneficiaries".

1 Like

Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by phesthus(m): 5:20am On Mar 09, 2019
Hire a Freelance Cartoons, Animations and Caricature Designer, Exclusively on Fiverr.

Contact Phesthus, a professional and seasoned graphics designer with a vast repertoire of knowledge, experience and skills from the link below

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/20304233b4?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs_Mobile
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by teebozz: 5:21am On Mar 09, 2019
Onyi22:
Song way I don even stop to day play......
And so?

1 Like

Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by AkoloPeters(m): 5:23am On Mar 09, 2019
oneblackguy:
And those 31k idiots that hated the video, are they agents of satan ni??shocked

That's less than 9% of those who like.

In life, not everybody will like what you do. In fact, share 1million each to 100 people, ask for their opinion on the reasons for sharing the money some dude will go negative. Human nature.

1 Like

Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by crusufixo(m): 5:38am On Mar 09, 2019
I still play this track till date.Especially in the morning, when going to work....very awesome song
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by okaba04: 7:00am On Mar 09, 2019
THY KINGDOM COME ON EARTH, THY WILL BE DONE.... THANK YOU FATHER
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by NoToPile: 7:11am On Mar 09, 2019
I didnt even know it was released in 2015, just started listening to it last year.
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by Pharmtj: 7:28am On Mar 09, 2019
landmark86:

U truly need Add-SENSE cos u lack SENSE
that add-sense guy matter don tire me

1 Like

Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by LINTUNE(m): 7:37am On Mar 09, 2019
cheesy grin
landmark86:

U truly need Add-SENSE cos u lack SENSE
Lol
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by LINTUNE(m): 7:38am On Mar 09, 2019
asuustrike1:

What is this one saying huh? Do you know how many countries are playing that music? Do you know how many languages it has been translated to?
dont mind the fuu
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by makinson2865: 7:41am On Mar 09, 2019
oneblackguy:
And those 31k idiots that hated the video, are they agents of satan ni??shocked

Dude,I laff so tey dat I almost fall on ground on reading ds ur hilarious comment grin
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by Printerscanner: 7:41am On Mar 09, 2019
shadeze:

Yes, with that her fat body she should be weighing like 140kg which is more that adding Wizkid's 55kg and Davido's 65kg body masses.

IRANU, ABASHA.

1 Like

Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by Stoner069(m): 7:59am On Mar 09, 2019
shadeze:
lol, and the 3 are bigger than you even without a combination.
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by Stoner069(m): 8:01am On Mar 09, 2019
sweetjohn:
Oga, what the guy said is true. She is bigger than both. She is a gospel artists and don't need to show off her wealth as the Wizkid's and Divido's. But she is more famous world wide and more richer than both. Her music has gone and is song in every root and crannies of the world including non English speaking countries. Don't even forget that Sinach won the best Gospel musician world wide. Now tell me have any worldly musician been able to achieve this feet. Those millions You See liking her videos are mostly white cos they love it, her music is Holy Ghost filled. But Divido and Wizkid music are mostly loved by Africans hardly any whitey will listen to it cos they don't even know what they are saying with poor lyrics. White got no time for such scrap

k
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by stankezzy: 8:21am On Mar 09, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin how is this trash news again angry I'm waiting for an answer

I need a website and a pin verified Nigerian AdSense connected to it for sale
l know this guy must be a yorubas , igbos don't behave like this , cursing people before u do business , if it is an igbo man comming for business , he will present him self well and separate business with pleasure
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by Toluhwanie(m): 8:28am On Mar 09, 2019
shadeze:
Your Sense don leave you run
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by ashala(m): 9:11am On Mar 09, 2019
wakacome27:
Nigerian gospel singer, Osinachi Joseph popularly known by the mononym Sinach, has broken a record by being the first gospel artiste in the country to amass over 100 million views on YouTube.

As at the time of this report, “Way Maker” which was published 30th December 2015, had amassed exactly 100,166,641 views on YouTube.

SEE HER REACTION: https://kulichang.com.ng/sinach-breaks-record-youtube-way-maker-hit-100-million/

Oputara ego ole?
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by Gboy101: 9:21am On Mar 09, 2019
Newcastle vs Everton FT draw
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by mechanics(m): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2019
I even downloaded the song on my laptop, will go over it again, congrats to her.
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by tunary(m): 9:58am On Mar 09, 2019
aladetosin:
God is truly a way maker.
Very very correct smiley
aladetosin:
God is truly a way maker.
Very very correct
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by DozieInc(m): 11:21am On Mar 09, 2019
Wow... hearty congratulations to Sinach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel's Buga And Rema's Calm Down, Which Of Them Is A Bigger Song? / Your Top 10 Musicians Of All Time / Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.