Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Nigerians Donate N1.4m To Airport Cleaner Who Returned Misplaced Millions(Video) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerians Donate N1.4m To Airport Cleaner Who Returned Misplaced Millions(Video) (436 Views)

Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions / Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 / Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Donate N1.4m To Airport Cleaner Who Returned Misplaced Millions(Video) by MrTrend(m): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
Airport cleaner who recently lamented in a video after returning millions of Naira has now gotten the help of Nigerians.

Over N1.4 Million have been donated by Nigerians to support airport cleaner, Josephine Agwu, who lamented in a viral video recently after returning millions of Naira.

Josphine Agwu’s story went viral after she returned N12m to the owner at the Muritala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos in 2015.

Josephine, an airport cleaner, found the huge sum in the toilet and instead of her to run away with the money, she decided to pass it over to the airport management.

This turn of event made Josephine gain popularity in Nigeria.

In the interview she said:

As you see me, I’m a person people know the whole world today. But see.

Nobody in Nigeria do what I did.

I return money four times in Nigeria. I’m a cleaner, the year 2014 in Murtala Muhammed, return 12 million, return 10 million, return 8 million, return 7 million.

But if na other countries, I’ll be an ambassador to telling youths that honest is paying. But now see. They close it. Nobody to remember it.

Watch the video below;

Watch The Video HERE

See More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/after-airport-cleaner-lamented-after-returning-misplaced-millions-nigerians-donate-over-n1-4m-to-her/

1 Share

Re: Nigerians Donate N1.4m To Airport Cleaner Who Returned Misplaced Millions(Video) by MrTrend(m): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Nigerians Donate N1.4m To Airport Cleaner Who Returned Misplaced Millions(Video) by Racoon(m): 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
"...The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him."-(Proverbs 20:7)
There is dignity in being honest and diligent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Donate N1.4m To Airport Cleaner Who Returned Misplaced Millions(Video) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nigerians are really good.... from the baby that had hole in his heart to airport cleaner
let me sef go and trend about nairalanders maltreatment towards me... nigerians will surely donate grin grin
Re: Nigerians Donate N1.4m To Airport Cleaner Who Returned Misplaced Millions(Video) by nifemi25(m): 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
Arowomagbe..

(1) (Reply)

Word Of The Day! / We Are Recruiting - Earn Over N300,000 Monthly / Word Of The Day! 'blatherskite'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.