Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Rashes On My Laps And Elbow - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rashes On My Laps And Elbow (4589 Views)

Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / Elbow-bumps And Footshakes: The New Coronavirus Etiquette? / Persistent Rashes On Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rashes On My Laps And Elbow by Snowkel(m): 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
Pls Doctors and those who might have experience such issue or knows someone who experienced such shuld pls help a brother, suddenly I just noticed the rashes on my laps and Elbows, at first due to the fact I was treating maleria, I thought it was due to the illness.
But I believe am better now, but the rashes still remains, sometimes I noticed it can be so obvious, but later it will fade in a little, it does not itch at all, but it makes me not feel comfortable at all. Pls pardon my write up

Pls mod help push to front page

Re: Rashes On My Laps And Elbow by Niyeal(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
Snowkel:
Pls Doctors and those who might have experience such issue or knows someone who experienced such shuld pls help a brother, suddenly I just noticed the rashes on my laps and Elbows, at first due to the fact I was treating maleria, I thought it was due to the illness.
But I believe am better now, but the rashes still remains, sometimes I noticed it can be so obvious, but later it will fade in a little, it does not itch at all, but it makes me not feel comfortable at all. Pls pardon my write up

Use Delta soap and mix dettol with bathing water, and eat balanced diet
Re: Rashes On My Laps And Elbow by Snowkel(m): 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
Niyeal:

Use Delta soap and mix dettol with bathing water, and eat balanced diet
okay thanks
Re: Rashes On My Laps And Elbow by gozzlin: 9:44am On Mar 09, 2019
I came here to see female laps not the laps of some dude. angry

Re: Rashes On My Laps And Elbow by awetaiye2015: 9:56am On Mar 09, 2019
Snowkel:

sorry about that. i will advice u try this below:
for the soap, use dudu osun for bathing.
then the most important one is the cream. buy VEGAS cream. its just 50 naira. then buy CHLORAPHENICOL capsule(white capsule). open at least 5 of the caps into the cream and mix very well. Rob it morming and night. u will see the miracle if the elders are not involved. thank me later

1 Like

Re: Rashes On My Laps And Elbow by Snowkel(m): 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
awetaiye2015:

then the most important one is the cream. buy VEGAS cream. its just 50 naira. then buy CHLORAPHENICOL capsule(white capsule). open at least 5 of the caps into the cream and mix very well. Rob it morming and night. u will see the miracle if the elders are not involved. thank me later
Thanks I really appreciate
Re: Rashes On My Laps And Elbow by Snowkel(m): 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
awetaiye2015:

Do chemist shop sell the Vegas cream
Re: Rashes On My Laps And Elbow by Snowkel(m): 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
gozzlin:

I came here to see female laps not the laps of some dude. angry
LOL, bro no vex
Re: Rashes On My Laps And Elbow by awetaiye2015: 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
Snowkel:

Do chemist shop sell the Vegas cream

Yes, they do. Even cosmetic shops. But the capsules only sells in chemist shop though.

1 Like

Re: Rashes On My Laps And Elbow by bluntMonkey: 11:26am On May 05, 2019
What's the result so far with the prescribed items?
Re: Rashes On My Laps And Elbow by bluntMonkey: 11:27am On May 05, 2019
What's the result so far from the prescribed items?
Re: Rashes On My Laps And Elbow by Ogbonnaya6450(m): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
Snowkel's. Pls am having the same issue... There's rash on my laps, elbow,, pls what medication have you taken regarding your own... Pls I need a feed back from you.?? Tnx
Re: Rashes On My Laps And Elbow by Snowkel(m): 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ogbonnaya6450:
Snowkel's. Pls am having the same issue... There's rash on my laps, elbow,, pls what medication have you taken regarding your own... Pls I need a feed back from you.?? Tnx
it was where I was staying , cuz I was staying with a friend on Lagos Island, the doctor said the water was reacting to my skin, so all I did was move back to my parents place and everything vanished

1 Like

Re: Rashes On My Laps And Elbow by Ogbonnaya6450(m): 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
Snowkel:

it was where I was staying , cuz I was staying with a friend on Lagos Island, the doctor said the water was reacting to my skin, so all I did was move back to my parents place and everything vanished
ok Bro, tnx for d feed back,, I guess I av to stop taking my bath in my working place becus I noticed d rash wen I started working there undecided
Snowkel:

ok Bro, tnx for d feed back,, I guess I av to stop taking my bath in my working place becus I noticed d rash afta sum years of me working there...
Re: Rashes On My Laps And Elbow by Princessba: 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
It's been there for years o...so what do I suspect now��‍♀️

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Government Moves To Recruit More Nurses / Please Help!!!! Eczema Is Really Depressing My Girlfriend / How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.