Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,484 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere (23246 Views)

Fayemi: Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration / 2023: Afenifere Denies Endorsing Tinubu / Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere by olajide8(m): 7:29am On Mar 09, 2019
spydken:

So u mean its a matter of which tribe wins? No vision for a better Nigeris.Its a pity you see life and your country this way. sorry, the fulanis are even more selfish than you guys. Jn 2023 you would know what power means to a fulani man and regret for helping them achieve their agendas. how did we get to this point where tribalism and religion has clogged every sense of good reasoning.

The Internet never forgets - let's place a bet - that the hausa/fulani's are more sincere then southerners when it comes to agreements and they would transfer power to the south - the only challenge is that - they would either transfer power to S.S or S.W(er) because no one really trusts an ethnic group, that are silent secessionist and have a sense of self entitlement, while they say one thing and their body language says something contrary
Re: Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere by awoluyi(m): 7:31am On Mar 09, 2019
Very tall dream!
Re: Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere by kollinskollins(m): 7:32am On Mar 09, 2019
emmasege:
I could probably consider Kayode Fayemi if he's coming out on a popular party platform and if the opposition has no credible alternative.

If Yoruba must produce the next president, my support can only go to the Eastern part of Yoruba land (Ondo and Ekiti), and for a candidate that does not pledge allegiance to that tout and bastard called Tinubu.
Lout not tout
Re: Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:33am On Mar 09, 2019
spydken:

So u mean its a matter of which tribe wins? No vision for a better Nigeris.Its a pity you see life and your country this way. sorry, the fulanis are even more selfish than you guys. Jn 2023 you would know what power means to a fulani man and regret for helping them achieve their agendas. how did we get to this point where tribalism and religion has clogged every sense of good reasoning.

you're talking like a toddler. politics is a game and is about self interest. even in civilize country politics is practised more dirtier than tribalism and religion

so what exactly is your wailing point?
Re: Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere by TeeZinnas: 8:01am On Mar 09, 2019
That was Buhari's deceit to za fifle of Ekiti

"Declare me winner b4 any state and yhu shall live to witness za glory of my title"

jokers erywhe'e
Re: Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere by reuben79: 8:29am On Mar 09, 2019
helinues:
Ok... That must be the effects of the gin for opening prayers

Biggest betrayal of the century.. That means Atiku's dollars expired in less than 3 weeks.. Cai
u ve lost ur brain since when u ws born.....d total vote atiku got in Yoruba land is more than what is got in Igbo,how many states APC won in igboland? at least PDP won ondo and Oyo state and got more dan 45% in others states in yorubaland....u hate Hausas and yorubas how do u want to become president of nigeria?u will continue slave to dis country......obino and okorohause worked against atiku/obi and now u r blame other tribe..obo like u
Re: Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere by ledaman: 9:27am On Mar 09, 2019
Hypocrisy after endorsing PDP @ the last general election!
Re: Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere by AFONJACOW(m): 10:14am On Mar 09, 2019
look at this one he won't even live to see 2019... let me categorically say AWOLOWO'S only dream is ethnic hatred, tribalism, nepotism, and worse of them all tribal bigotry... AWO is not worth remembering in Nigeria History he is not a man of honour
Re: Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere by selemo: 10:30am On Mar 09, 2019
Raydos:
Lol, comdians

I'm 100% sure by 2023 it will be another sťùpid hausa ruling us again

The only solution to Nigeria's problem is: the federal government should ask the Custom officers to close Nigeria borders

Then A new Nuclear ballistic missile should be launched in Nigeria, and we will be cleared out of the surface of the earth

That's the only solution
Rubbish country
. 2023 will decide if Nigeria will be one again..
Re: Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere by selemo: 10:33am On Mar 09, 2019
awelekiti:
2023 presidency will tear Nigeria apart, no doubt grin I dont see the north relinquishing power come 2013. By the end of 2020, we're going to begin to see regroupings among the northerners.They'd say its turn of north east as they've not produced presidents since 1999 but vice.They'd say we have produced both presdent and vice so, it's their turn. Igbos too would spit fire and that would be the beginning of break up. Jonathan would have been in the best position to prove it to them that without the vote north, anybody could become president so long as other regions drum support for him but he messed up big time. He had all the resources at his disposal but messed it up. Unfortunately,Buhari is busy restoring northern agenda by planting his people into key positions. What baffled me the most , which my fellow southerners failed to realise was the mass compulsory retirement of military personnel mainly from the south by Buhari leaving mainly the northern personnel untouched. Whe never see anything yet. Those who shouted sai baba go soon swallow their voice.
. I am seeing Saraki becoming the next president. The only chance the SW has now is to eliminate Buhari so that Osinbajo can take over. Otherwise the south should forget about presidency.
Re: Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere by fixedfolly: 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
fakuta:
You guys will be surprised 2023, if you think my northern brothers will leave power for you easily.
Just check out Buhari's voting maps.
You this kilba girl your politics is based on a lot of ignorance and lack of foresight
Re: Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere by Abbeywondrous(m): 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
Dollar don expire
Re: Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere by gudugudumeje: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
Afenifere! Now you have proved to us all that you are presently a bunch of confused people and opportunists.What of. RESTRUCTURING?And the real future of Yorubaland you are mortgagina now? Atiku's dollars has expired... D fact is you have exposed yourselves as traitors and opportunists playing El Rufai Nasir-Nuisance scripts to ditch restructuring... D people wl deal with you timely...
Re: Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere by Praktikals(m): 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
Muscomide:

Your comments make me ashamed to call myself a Yoruba, like you. Your prejudice is definitely not reflective of the vast majority of our people. Shame on you!
Did I claim to speak for you?
Re: Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere by fakuta(f): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
Who the hell is this
fixedfolly:
You this kilba girl your politics is based on a lot of ignorance and lack of foresight
Re: Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere by ethanduke: 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
Where is uncle fashola...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria / Omisore’s Defection Widens Aregbesola, Oyetola’s Rift In Osun / IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.