Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again (6758 Views)

Ernesto Valverede Reveals "Special Thing" Man Utd Has / The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again / Man Who Predicted Eagles Winning This Morning Trends Online, As It Came True(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by gbbec: 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
The Malaysian by name Timmy Chin who went on Twitter to predict the exact scoreline for UCL last 16 second leg match between PSG and Man Utd has Predicted another away Victory for Man.United come Sunday 10/3/2019 when they will be playing with Arsenal.
On 6th of March, few moments to the start of the UCL match, he predicted that Man United Lukau will score the first 2 goals.Later the PSG team will come back with a goal but that Rashford will sealed the win by scoring on the 92 minutes of the match. The match ended exactly the way he predicted.
He has also tweeted that Man United will Win the match against Arsenal by this scoreline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0UTKUgvIMI
Re: The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by seejah: 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
Op, I heard about this guy but I never played his game cos I felt it was a game of luck, the guy is just gifted. I didn't play his last game because I wanted to see what the score line will be. He listens to his instincts. Watching this youtube video just confirmed my thoughts about him.

Life is a risk, Alabi money na free money, correct scores no be here ooooo.
Re: The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by Pearlyakin(m): 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
Those who watch the video, wetin be the correct score.

1 Like

Re: The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by 21void: 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
like 20 people in my telegram channel correctly predicted that game. :-/
Re: The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by destindd(m): 12:09am On Mar 09, 2019
really?
Re: The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by EbukaHades10(m): 2:42am On Mar 09, 2019
His clear go soon eye

Modified* I talk am say his clear go eye. Now his correct don head

1 Like

Re: The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by Chuksyno(m): 7:09am On Mar 09, 2019
That man really chop witch.
Re: The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by anochuko01(m): 7:09am On Mar 09, 2019
who will borrow me money to stake
Re: The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by Samakus(m): 7:41am On Mar 09, 2019
The guy predicted Arsenal 2:4 Manchester Utd. Lukaku to score 2 goals

1 Like

Re: The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by nelsonebby(m): 8:55am On Mar 09, 2019
21void:
like 20 people in my telegram channel correctly predicted that game. :-/
obvious outcome if man utd was to qualify. He should've predicted the first leg.
Re: The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by meritadavize1(m): 10:45am On Mar 09, 2019
Samakus:
are u sure this is from him?
Re: The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by omojesu202(m): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2019
nelsonebby:
obvious outcome if man utd was to qualify. He should've predicted the first leg.

give it a try....
give us the following obvious for who will qualify prediction
Juventus vs Atletico
Barcelona vs Lyon
Man City vs Schalk 04
Bayern vs Liverpool

1 Like

Re: The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by odave: 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
Samakus:

Are you sure this is his prediction? I want put money o and if e cast, � Thunder dey here o

Lol, I don check twitter, saw it there, just remix and play not all tho, 100 naira no fit kee person
Re: The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by Samakus(m): 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
Check his Twitter handle if you're doubting. The guy is now a famous guy. Almost all Man utd players are following him now. He even had an interview with Fernando Morientes
Re: The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by Sheungbengar(m): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
Wetin b him Twitter handle
Re: The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by busky007: 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
omojesu202:

give it a try....
Juventus vs Atletico
Barcelona vs Lyon
Man City vs Schalk 04
Bayern vs Liverpool
atletico ,barca, man city, Liverpool
Liverpool to win, barca to win ( Messi /suarez to score) juventus to score but more of a draw but, Bayern won't score. SAlah or mane to score
Qoute me after
Re: The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by omojesu202(m): 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
busky007:
Liverpool to win, barca to win ( Messi /suarez to score) juventus to score but more of a draw but, Bayern won't score. SAlah or mane to score
Qoute me after

Let's see how easy it can be...
Re: The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by tunize(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
I dont know if anybody is tinking like me here. The beauty of this guys prediction is simple
Those games he carried as a straight win, actually shows there wud be goal goal. The one with single score actually shows there wud be no goal goal....Arsenl and man u might end up not playing his prediction but they'll definitely play a goal goal.
Re: The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by HumbleBoy21: 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
omojesu202:

give it a try....
Juventus vs Atletico
Barcelona vs Lyon
Man City vs Schalk 04
Bayern vs Liverpool
those to qualify.

Atletico
Barcelona
Man City
Bayern.

quote me by 11:30pm march 13th.
Re: The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by Ndubest123(m): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
gbbec:
The Malaysian by name Timmy Chin who went on Twitter to predict the exact scoreline for UCL last 16 second leg match between PSG and Man Utd has Predicted another away Victory for Man.United come Sunday 10/3/2019 when they will be playing with Arsenal.
On 6th of March, few moments to the start of the UCL match, he predicted that Man United Lukau will score the first 2 goals.Later the PSG team will come back with a goal but that Rashford will sealed the win by scoring on the 92 minutes of the match. The match ended exactly the way he predicted. How far nah congrats man u 2 Arsenal 0
He has also tweeted that Man United will Win the match against Arsenal by this scoreline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0UTKUgvIMI

Re: The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by Degalaxy1: 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
its now official that he a fake pundit, man u lost!

Re: The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by Nostradamus: 12:41am On Mar 11, 2019
Man Utd lost na.
Re: The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by odave: 6:50am On Mar 11, 2019
None of his predictions dropped, fake ass. He's just lucky nothing special about him.

Everyone wants his club to win so your predictions will always favor your club

Nonsense
Re: The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by omojesu202(m): 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
HumbleBoy21:
those to qualify.

Atletico
Barcelona
Man City
Bayern.

quote me by 11:30pm march 13th.

no need to wait til 13th....
Atletico Madrid already out.
You didn't predict scores oooo, just to qualify... You should now understand better and give honour to whom its due.
Re: The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by omojesu202(m): 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
busky007:
Qoute me after

Your 'more of a draw' ended 3-0.
Atletico out!!
Permit me to say, how market

2 Likes

Re: The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by busky007: 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
omojesu202:

Your 'more of a draw' ended 3-0.
Atletico out!!
Permit me to say, how market
dats why I didn't give a definite winner
Re: The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by omojesu202(m): 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
busky007:
Qoute me after

you choose Atletico to qualify na
Re: The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by busky007: 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
omojesu202:

you choose Atletico to qualify na
i also indicated more of a draw. The truth is atletico Madrid played worse than anyone expected
Re: The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again by EbukaHades10(m): 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
busky007:
i also indicated more of a draw. The truth is atletico Madrid played worse than anyone expected
Atleti bi wan do wetin United do PSG but e no con work

(1) (Reply)

Register With Merry Bet And Have 100% Bonus And I Fund You / SHOCKING Uganda POLICE SEXUALLY assaulted FEMALE SOCCER FANS in pretext of check / Birmingham 2022: Ifechukwude Wins Silver In Women's Para Table-tennis Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.