Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

The Hausa's And Nigeria Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hausa's And Nigeria Politics (294 Views)

How The Hausa/Yoruba Clash In Shasha Market, Ibadan Started - Eyewitness (Video) / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm / There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hausa's And Nigeria Politics by 2lola: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]Every time igbo man will never rule this country Again at list Igbo men have rule Nigeria but there is one tribe that have not rule nigeria since 1914 till date they are Hausa
I have not seen an Hausa president
Hausa Governor
Hausa Senator
Hausa rep member
Hausa local government chairman
Hausa IG of police
Hausa chief of army staff
Hausa Vice president & Governor
Hausa leader of any group in north
Hausa & So many other things. and i want to ask what is happening i thought they are the major tribe
#Hausa #Igbo & #Yoruba.[b]Every time igbo man will never rule this country Again at list Igbo men have rule Nigeria but there is one tribe that have not rule nigeria since 1914 till date they are Hausa
Hausa Governor
Hausa Senator
Hausa rep member
Hausa IG of police
Hausa & So many other things. and i want to ask what is happening i thought they are the major tribe
#Hausa #Igbo & #Yoruba.[/b]Every time igbo man will never rule this country Again at list Igbo men have rule Nigeria but there is one tribe that have not rule nigeria since 1914 till date they are Hausa
Hausa Governor
Hausa Senator
Hausa rep member
Hausa IG of police
#Hausa #Igbo & #Yoruba.
Re: The Hausa's And Nigeria Politics by SultanYoung: 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
What side of your head is acheing you, are you hearing voicess or seeing something different ? Wanmen talk to me, nnama confidential top secret, wanmen ogini neme talk to me

(1) (Reply)

APC Governorship Candidate’s Agent Caught With Bags Of Cash / Nigerian Bans The Use Of Boeing 737 Max 8 Airline(pics) / Enugu Govt Approves Multiple Projects On Education, Road Infrastructure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.