Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

When A Call Is Made, Who Should Say 'hello' First? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When A Call Is Made, Who Should Say 'hello' First? (1118 Views)

Say Hello To My New Baby - Sammy S23 Ultra / Say Hello To The First Person To Use 12GB Ram Phone In Nigeria / Say Hello To My New Infinix Zero 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Call Is Made, Who Should Say 'hello' First? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
What do you think?
Re: When A Call Is Made, Who Should Say 'hello' First? by Nbote(m): 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
U ppl can decide to listen to each other breathe until U decide who want to talk first as una no know wetin to do with una tym nd credit

14 Likes

Re: When A Call Is Made, Who Should Say 'hello' First? by MrLankeeee(m): 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
Earthbound:
What do you think?

Anybody can say Hello.

So this is what has been bothering you? You need Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: When A Call Is Made, Who Should Say 'hello' First? by Rejoice006(f): 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
grin
Re: When A Call Is Made, Who Should Say 'hello' First? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
Caller...I don't talk first, esp if its a strange number

2 Likes

Re: When A Call Is Made, Who Should Say 'hello' First? by Kylekent59: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
The caller.

An unknown number is calling and you wanna say hello grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: When A Call Is Made, Who Should Say 'hello' First? by sinaj(f): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
Is this one an issue now sad
Re: When A Call Is Made, Who Should Say 'hello' First? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
MrLankeeee:

Anybody can say Hello.

So this is what has been bothering you? You need Jesus.
No. Some people have a nasty habit of expecting the caller or the recipient to talk first. What exactly are you waiting for?
Re: When A Call Is Made, Who Should Say 'hello' First? by MrLankeeee(m): 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
Earthbound:

No. Some people have a nasty habit of expecting the caller or the recipient to talk first. What exactly are you waiting for?

Nigerians for you bro.
Re: When A Call Is Made, Who Should Say 'hello' First? by calddon(m): 7:43am On Mar 09, 2019
I think phone courtesy demands that the receiver says 'hello' 1st also stating his first name to assure the caller that the call reached the intended recipient. E.g, 'Hello! calddon speaking'

But the fear of the unknown wont let us Nigerians apply it.
Re: When A Call Is Made, Who Should Say 'hello' First? by bobo65(m): 7:48am On Mar 09, 2019
calddon:
I think phone courtesy demands that the receiver says 'hello' 1st also stating his first name to assure the caller that the call reached the intended recipient. E.g, 'Hello! calddon on the speaking'

Lol
U too dey watch oyibo film

For Naija, u wey call person with number wey d person no save, Na u suppose talk ur name or else una go just dey hear una breath grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When A Call Is Made, Who Should Say 'hello' First? by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 09, 2019
calddon:
I think phone courtesy demands that the receiver says 'hello' 1st also stating his first name to assure the caller that the call reached the intended recipient. E.g, 'Hello! calddon on the speaking'

Dats how its supposed to b, but many tinz are happnin in dis country
Re: When A Call Is Made, Who Should Say 'hello' First? by Darkseid(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2019
sherylbakky:
Dats how its supposed to b, but many tinz are happnin in dis country
Things like what exactly? Are you gonna get kidnapped or shot over the phone. The receiver should say hello to acknowledge that he/she is listening, then the caller introduces himself next.
Re: When A Call Is Made, Who Should Say 'hello' First? by CertifiedGee(m): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
In a sane clime/condition, the receiver should say the word "Hello" and ask for who the caller is, that's if the receiver doesn't save the number in his/her phonebook.... (that's my own opinion tho)
But this is Nigeria....... Anything/Everything goes

1 Like

Re: When A Call Is Made, Who Should Say 'hello' First? by omoh17(m): 11:29am On Mar 10, 2019
your credit nova finish
Re: When A Call Is Made, Who Should Say 'hello' First? by Ejadike(m): 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
There's no rule to life. Anybody can say hello and we all can have some peace
Re: When A Call Is Made, Who Should Say 'hello' First? by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:57am On Mar 11, 2019
No rules in who says hello first.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Custom 0901 Number On AIRTEL Network / Top Picks - Cheapest Data Plans In August 2019 / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.