Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:28 AM

T&s - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / T&s (4849 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T&s by Kaymercury(m): 6:35am On Mar 19, 2019
I'd like to tap into it I want to feel the power can you help me?
Re: T&s by kay29000(m): 9:22am On Mar 19, 2019
Kaymercury:
I'd like to tap into it I want to feel the power can you help me?

What I can do is give you the name of two books to read... Read them many times over, everyday, not just once, and you will definitely understand and learn how to tap into that power.

*The Power of the Subconscious Mind - Joseph Murphy

*The Power of Awareness - Neville Goddard

You can get the books online by searching google with the titles and putting 'pdf' at the end of the title.
Re: T&s by Kaymercury(m): 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
kay29000:

What I can do is give you the name of two books to read... Read them many times over, everyday, not just once, and you will definitely understand and learn how to tap into that power.

*The Power of the Subconscious Mind - Joseph Murphy

*The Power of Awareness - Neville Goddard

You can get the books online by searching google with the titles and putting 'pdf' at the end of the title.
thanks boss

1 Like

Re: T&s by kay29000(m): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
Kaymercury:
thanks boss

You are welcome.
Re: T&s by IprintMONEY: 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
specter:

I wish it was when I was still game, I will take round three places one in ijaw land, another in Anambra and lastly one in the north.
Perhaps you wanna see with your eyes not your heart what will forever change you.
There are powers and there are men. But God and my Jesu I hold strong. Cos I have seen
you can still take Me na
Re: T&s by kay29000(m): 3:10am On Apr 02, 2019
Re: T&s by FearlessDapsin(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
kay29000:

You are welcome.
Are you still in touch with this power?
Re: T&s by kay29000(m): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
FearlessDapsin:
Are you still in touch with this power?

No. I can't remember what actually happened. I guess I got scared after telling a few people and they painted a really scary image of what I was dealing with. I was very spiritually immature at the time. I would have handled the whole thing better if it had happened now.
Re: T&s by FearlessDapsin(m): 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
kay29000:

No. I can't remember what actually happened. I guess I got scared after telling a few people and they painted a really scary image of what I was dealing with. I was very spiritually immature at the time. I would have handled the whole thing better if it had happened now.
You can actually reestablish connection bro. I'm reading those books you recommended already. Hopefully, I'll be able to tap into this power.

1 Like

Re: T&s by kay29000(m): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
FearlessDapsin:
You can actually reestablish connection bro. I'm reading those books you recommended already. Hopefully, I'll be able to tap into this power.

Nice.
Re: T&s by OiOi: 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
Good sir omenka. I had to quote you on this thread. Sir I want to send you my CV if you could help secure a job please
Re: T&s by omenka(m): 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
OiOi:
Good sir omenka. I had to quote you on this thread. Sir I want to send you my CV if you could help secure a job please
Send me your email addy.

Will do what I can. Once helped someone here to secure a job and was disappointed when he couldn't call the man I linked him up with to just say thank u.

Been a bit reluctant to help since then.
Re: T&s by OiOi: 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
omenka:
Send me your email addy.

Will do what I can. Once helped someone here to secure a job and was disappointed when he couldn't call the man I linked him up with to just say thank u.

ok sir
Thanks alot and God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T&s by DevilhimseIf: 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
omenka:
Send me your email addy.

lol my guy and love kiss
it's nice to be with you again kiss
Re: T&s by omenka(m): 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
OiOi:
ok sir
Thanks alot and God bless you.
Shoo.com
Check your mail.
Re: T&s by DevilhimseIf: 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
omenka:
Check your mail.
kiss kiss
i need my old omenka back cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brain Teaser! Can You Solve This Test? (pictures) / Show Some Love To To Your Favorite Nairaland User / Post Any Word That Ends With 'ly'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.