Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,985 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 (45933 Views)

Rainoil Limited Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Rainoil Limited Latest Job Recruitment / Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (41 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by jeremiah123: 10:05am On May 17, 2019
To me o I believe everyone who did d test and didn't see their score have a hope not all sha,check WEMA back recruitment u will understand
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by damtan(m): 10:47am On May 17, 2019
I didn't receive any mail at all in the first place but I went ahead to do the psychometric test and I saw my result.
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by damtan(m): 10:54am On May 17, 2019
hebukun15:

Even tho I've done the test, it is still showing take test and the link is available.... anyone notice that now??
those who have done it.....please check, it seems the test is available again
Same here. I just finished the test and saw my result eventhough I didn't get mail but the link to take the test is still there though.
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by hebukun15: 12:32pm On May 17, 2019
If you revive a mail and wrote the test but can't see your result, i will advice you call them.
I just called their support team and my score was confirmed for me, now my mind is at rest and I'm looking forward to the next stage, so i believe those who haven't seen their score can do likewise.

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by jeremiah123: 12:39pm On May 17, 2019
How do I reach their support team
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 12:45pm On May 17, 2019
jeremiah123:
How do I reach their support team

support@getqualified.work
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 12:46pm On May 17, 2019
hebukun15:
If you revive a mail and wrote the test but can't see your result, i will advice you call them.
I just called their support team and my score was confirmed for me, now my mind is at rest and I'm looking forward to the next stage, so i believe those who haven't seen their score can do likewise.

Is the competency test the deciding factor to progress to the next stage?
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by davidologus: 1:13pm On May 17, 2019
ennyj01:

Is the competency test the deciding factor to progress to the next stage?

That's the question now.... Most of us hope it's not

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 2:16pm On May 17, 2019
davidologus:

That's the question now.... Most of us hope it's not

It is well
I was able to take the test again
But my result did not show

I used another phone to try again
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by somito121(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2019
JUST DID MY PERSONALITY TEST AND 46.72
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by DamilolaDG1(m): 2:35pm On May 17, 2019
Mikelo93:

same here o, did the test yesterday but didnt see my score,it just keeps telling me that
From experience it going to take 24hr form reversal.
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by DamilolaDG1(m): 3:11pm On May 17, 2019
Just did mine and I got my result.
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by jeremiah123: 5:23pm On May 17, 2019
damtan:
I didn't receive any mail at all in the first place but I went ahead to do the psychometric test and I saw my result.
What is your score in the first test
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by damtan(m): 6:28pm On May 17, 2019
jeremiah123:

What is your score in the first test
Had 51.7
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by damtan(m): 6:29pm On May 17, 2019
DamilolaDG1:
Just did mine and I got my result.
You were finally able to do it. RESILIENT!!!
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by jeremiah123: 6:51pm On May 17, 2019
I had same score na wa I key into your spirit
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by slimbless(f): 7:06pm On May 17, 2019
Hello everyone, I had 61% in the first test, but I wasn't shortlisted for the personality test.

May I know if it's due to my profile showing 3/4 instead of 4/4.

Is there anyone that the profile is showing 3/4 that was still shortlisted for the test?

And please, where can I see the link to the personality test, cos I've searched my profile, but can't see anything.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 7:14pm On May 17, 2019
slimbless:
Hello everyone, I had 61% in the first test, but I wasn't shortlisted for the personality test.

May I know if it's due to my profile showing 3/4 instead of 4/4.

Is there anyone that the profile is showing 3/4 that was still shortlisted for the test?

And please, where can I see the link to the personality test, cos I've searched my profile, but can't see anything.

Thanks

I was shortlisted
And mine was showing 3/4
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by slimbless(f): 7:18pm On May 17, 2019
Alright, thank you.

Please where did you get the link to write the test?
Because there's no link on my profile, I tried searching for the rainoil job application, I didn't see anything.

Kindly direct me to how you did it.
ennyj01:

I was shortlisted
And mine was showing 3/4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2019
slimbless:
Alright, thank you.

Please where did you get the link to write the test?
Because there's no link on my profile, I tried searching for the rainoil job application, I didn't see anything.

Kindly direct me to how you did it.

Getqualified sent us an email
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Luckyomon(m): 7:51pm On May 17, 2019
Please guys help.. i am trying to take the test now but i am having a challenge. i am stuck at webcam configuration... it is still loading for over 45minutes now. Today is the deadline. Is anyone having same issue? how did you resolve it?
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ggoldmine: 7:56pm On May 17, 2019
Luckyomon:
Please guys help.. i am trying to take the test now but i am having a challenge. i am stuck at webcam configuration... it is still loading for over 45minutes now. Today is the deadline. Is anyone having same issue? how did you resolve it?

I faced the same issue last night, ended up using my phone. I set the website on desktop mode.
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Luckyomon(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2019
ggoldmine:

I faced the same issue last night, ended up using my phone. I set the website on desktop mode.
Thanks I just did the test..I had to exercise a little more patience. Had 68%. Result was pass.
Though I didn't get the mail from Getqualified but I went ahead to do the personality test.
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by themayorsmith: 2:33am On May 18, 2019
Personality tests are about who you are, who passes or fails is about who they may want. The fact that your score is low for this personality test doesn't mean you have a terrible personality, it only means you don't have the kind of personality they are after. And if you answered the questions being sincere to yourself and failed, chances are that you won't really enjoy the kind of job if you had been picked. My thoughts though

Vsammi1:
Bro do you have a material on how to pass this personality test. I failed mine despite following the instructions from "gurus" on YouTube [qquote author=hebukun15 post=78425798]

i hope o, personality test are very tricky
After failing access bank personality test, i did a real research on how these stuffz work, don't try and be in the middle, chose extreme characters that portray how bold you are and expressive, they want outspoken and innovative people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by AnnaMa: 6:35pm On May 18, 2019
I passed the test, but what does 'user is stuck in retake wait period' mean? Please I need someone to reply ASAP
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by martinagoha: 2:22am On May 19, 2019
It means you have already taken the test. As soon as you are done taking the test and clicks the link again, it pops up that message
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by AnnaMa: 8:06am On May 19, 2019
martinagoha:
It means you have already taken the test. As soon as you are done taking the test and clicks the link again, it pops up that message

Thank you so much
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by damtan(m): 9:26am On May 19, 2019
My profile still says 'take test' after taking the test already. Am I alone??
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by AnnaMa: 9:34am On May 19, 2019
damtan:
My profile still says 'take test' after taking the test already. Am I alone??
What does it say when you click on competency test?
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Oritsemaundede: 9:37am On May 19, 2019
@simbless what did you score in the first test please
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by damtan(m): 9:38am On May 19, 2019
AnnaMa:

What does it say when you click on competency test?
It takes me to the page where it says 'start test'

Considering travelling to Canada with ease? Check my signature.
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by AnnaMa: 9:46am On May 19, 2019
damtan:

It takes me to the page where it says 'start test'
That's what I saw too. Can anyone please throw more light on this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Who Else Got This Message From N Power? / How To Write A Good CV / NDLEA Releases List Of Candidates For Final Screening

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.