Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

I Can't Follow This Batch For Service,what Should I Do? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Can't Follow This Batch For Service,what Should I Do? (3330 Views)

Corpers!!! After Service, What Next? / Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) / NYSC: Which States Will You Suggest I Choose For Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Follow This Batch For Service,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
I need help

I'm a pcm

I dont think i will be able to follow the Batch A peeps to service due to some personal stuffs

Please,what should i do so that i will be able to follow the next batch?

And when is the next mobilization xoming up??

Please i nees help
Re: I Can't Follow This Batch For Service,what Should I Do? by Torreoliver: 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
Next batch is supposed to be June/july all things being equal.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Follow This Batch For Service,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 09, 2019
Torreoliver:
Next batch is supposed to be June/july all things being equal.

Ok then but what do i have to do so that i can follow the next batch?
Re: I Can't Follow This Batch For Service,what Should I Do? by johntraffic: 9:45am On Mar 09, 2019
Just register and ignore. When you are ready for the next batch, you will do revalidation.
Re: I Can't Follow This Batch For Service,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 09, 2019
johntraffic:
Just register and ignore. When you are ready for the next batch, you will do revalidation.

You mean i should register but i shouldnt report to camp?

Will i automatically be shortlisted in the next batch??

Will i have to pay again??
Re: I Can't Follow This Batch For Service,what Should I Do? by johntraffic: 4:57am On Mar 11, 2019
ILLICITblood:

Definitely! That's why they have provision for revalidation.
Re: I Can't Follow This Batch For Service,what Should I Do? by opeyehmmy(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
I have d same issue as d OP. Please, more enlightenment on this, Please.
johntraffic:

Definitely! That's why they have provision for revalidation.
I have d same issue as d OP. Please, more enlightenment on this, Please.
Re: I Can't Follow This Batch For Service,what Should I Do? by 10kgod(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
I also don't wish to go with batch A.

@Johntraffic, you mean to just register on NYSC portal ....right?
And leave the rest...... no need to go to my school for anything ??
Re: I Can't Follow This Batch For Service,what Should I Do? by Tupacc: 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
10kgod:

Do not reg or do anything. You can reg with any batch of your wish.
Re: I Can't Follow This Batch For Service,what Should I Do? by Tupacc: 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
ILLICITblood:

Do not reg or do anything. You can reg with any batch of your wish
Re: I Can't Follow This Batch For Service,what Should I Do? by Chuksmonika(m): 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
10kgod:

if you want,you can register,if you want you can leave it,but the main thing is dont report to camp,,your name is already on the NYSC senate list,so you dont have to go back to your school for anything,when the next registration begin by july,u just revalidate,its as simple as that,no much grammer in it,LOL
Re: I Can't Follow This Batch For Service,what Should I Do? by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
Chuksmonika:
if you want,you can register,if you want you can leave it,but the main thing is dont report to camp,,your name is already on the NYSC senate list,so you dont have to go back to your school for anything,when the next registration begin by july,u just revalidate,its as simple as that,no much grammer in it,LOL

this is it bro... I was in the same scenario some years ago.. 2016 precisely... I registered on the portal.. but I didn't show for camp registration. alas. the state of deployment message me what they didn't see me in camp..i ignored it and waited till the next batch and Lo and behold.. I just revalidated my account just by clicking here and there on the portal.. I didn't even pay again because all my details are already on... but the major thing that baffled me was the state of deployment was never changed... I was given the same state as the batch I ignored... shalom
Re: I Can't Follow This Batch For Service,what Should I Do? by Fammoboy10(m): 5:11am On Mar 17, 2019
Chuksmonika:

Thanks,
Buh can i do the registration without paying for the call up letter thing?
Re: I Can't Follow This Batch For Service,what Should I Do? by Chuksmonika(m): 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
Fammoboy10:

Thanks,
no,you cant
Re: I Can't Follow This Batch For Service,what Should I Do? by Chuksmonika(m): 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
emmanuelpopson:

this is it bro... I was in the same scenario some years ago.. 2016 precisely... I registered on the portal.. but I didn't show for camp registration. alas. the state of deployment message me what they didn't see me in camp..i ignored it and waited till the next batch and Lo and behold.. I just revalidated my account just by clicking here and there on the portal.. I didn't even pay again because all my details are already on... but the major thing that baffled me was the state of deployment was never changed... I was given the same state as the batch I ignored... shalom
ya,actually it is a 50-50 thing,most times state of deployment changes,But not always,NYSC knows that one or two things can make you not to be ready for camp in the batch you registered,most times financial issues,that why they brought revalidation,you can revalidate anytime you are fully ready,cheers!
Re: I Can't Follow This Batch For Service,what Should I Do? by 10kgod(m): 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
thanks to you all
Re: I Can't Follow This Batch For Service,what Should I Do? by 10kgod(m): 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
Fammoboy10:

Thanks,

Bro, how far? have you done the reg?

let chat via WhatsApp.... 08102780764

(1) (Reply)

NYSC NIM Exam, how useful is the certificate? / NYSC Exclusion Certificate / 10 Lessons From Serving (NYSC) In Osun: I Will Miss The State Of Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.