Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,144 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Why People In Southern Kaduna Hate Elrufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why People In Southern Kaduna Hate Elrufai (649 Views)

Why Do People Hate Elrufai Despite His Remarkable Leadership Track Records. / Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos / Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why People In Southern Kaduna Hate Elrufai by ssa22(m): 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
Good day great people of nairaland.
New here
After spending some time on nairaland and seeing most of your conclusions on most of the things happening in Nigeria I've finally come
to a conclusion that its really Christians that hate Muslims here ( based on my observation).

Am an Indigene of Kaduna state and we know the real thing happening here.

Firstly, As you all know Muslims are the majority in the state right?
But according to Kaduna states budget on Religious affairs the Christians get the lump sum While Muslims are given something small in the past administration(But yet they dont complain)

Then when ELRUFAI came into power he noticed it then changed it.
You know how large Zazzau Emirate is but they only have thirty district heads
But Zangon Kataf has 58 district heads.
In your sense of equality is that fair?
Then Elrufai reduced it to 1 and didn't add anything to Zazzau.
He actually did that to lower the cost of budget
All for now

Argue me
Contradict me
Its left for you to believe or not this is just what I know, if you know anything please widen my horizons, I'd really appreciate it Thank you!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why People In Southern Kaduna Hate Elrufai by Mahsums: 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
Expect an attack from onisha tongue @op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why People In Southern Kaduna Hate Elrufai by jumper524(m): 11:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
I'm frm abuja and I so much respect elrufai.
they call him religion extremist, if he was one, the gade people in abuja would have dominated the state affairs.
elrufai give every body their dues.
Kaduna state has been guilty of religious sentiments and its not surprising to me why the people of southern Kaduna are always condemning elrufai cos he's a Muslim.
In the past Muslims were guilty of religious sentiment but all thanks to bokoharam and shia, we've been able to differentiate them from the real muslims, I expect Christianity to do so too..

1 Like

Re: Why People In Southern Kaduna Hate Elrufai by intruxive(m): 12:37am On Mar 09, 2019
This is exactly how elrufai wants you to think, along religious an ethnic line. He doesnt want you to argue development in the state because he failed at that even to you writing this, he is jointly the worst governor along with ramalan yero that kaduna has ever produce. Go to kano and see advance infrastructural developement everywhere. When elrufai was sacking teachers was it limited to southern kaduna. Lastly is the pdp candidate from southern kaduna? Op check yourself pls
Re: Why People In Southern Kaduna Hate Elrufai by slivertongue: 1:02am On Mar 09, 2019
pedestrian thought pattern. you failed to tell us how the council of ulamas and mosques receive govt subventions for decades without same going to CAN and churches
Re: Why People In Southern Kaduna Hate Elrufai by ssa22(m): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
intruxive:
This is exactly how elrufai wants you to think, along religious an ethnic line. He doesnt want you to argue development in the state because he failed at that even to you writing this, he is jointly the worst governor along with ramalan yero that kaduna has ever produce. Go to kano and see advance infrastructural developement everywhere. When elrufai was sacking teachers was it limited to southern kaduna. Lastly is the pdp candidate from southern kaduna? Op check yourself pls

Are you from Kd?
Re: Why People In Southern Kaduna Hate Elrufai by ssa22(m): 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
Another reason why you haven't seen major infrastructural developments in the state is maybe you are not from Kaduna or you just don't look.

And also elrufai capitalized on that $350m loan but shehu sani didn't approve, Now that Uba Sani an elrufai loyalist kicked shehu sank out we will see if elrufai will get that loan and if he has gotten that loan. We will see if he will work rigorously in the state and you can't compare Kaduna with any other State, every state is on its own.

I can't be from Kaduna and be talking about Lagos politics and vice versa

(1) (Reply)

Paul Ajiroba: My Advice To Kwara State Governor Elect / BREAKING NEWS: PDP Rejects Kano Gubernatorial supplementary Election / FEC Approves N1.4bn For Design Of New DPR Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.