Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

My Parents Still Don’t Like My Dreadlocks – Terry G - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Parents Still Don’t Like My Dreadlocks – Terry G (21824 Views)

Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido / T-Rex, Terry G's Son Resumes School In UK (Photo) / Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Parents Still Don’t Like My Dreadlocks – Terry G by LINTUNE(m): 7:18am On Mar 09, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Doom doom doom
Testing microphoni yay
Terry g testing microphone ni yay
Dah year wey naija song still dey sweet body
The year of mo hits records wayback 2008
Dare art alade
Azadus
Old timaya
2baba
Don jazzy again.
I miss hip pop in early 2000 chai burst my brain man cool smiley
And naija songs 2005-2008
Fuc
Hip pop is dead
Re: My Parents Still Don’t Like My Dreadlocks – Terry G by FOWOSHERE01(m): 7:18am On Mar 09, 2019
I miss this guys Ginger
Re: My Parents Still Don’t Like My Dreadlocks – Terry G by Topmaike007(m): 7:32am On Mar 09, 2019
Kingpee2:
I remember when this guy was banging up our speakers,life na turn by turn indeed...
I tell you,the guy na legend on his own way nearly damage our speaker with hits back to back cheesy
Re: My Parents Still Don’t Like My Dreadlocks – Terry G by Topmaike007(m): 7:34am On Mar 09, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Doom doom doom
Testing microphoni yay
Dare art alade
Azadus
Old timaya
2baba
Don jazzy again.
I miss hip pop in early 2000
Fuc
Hip pop is dead
even buried...this our indomie generation no Sabi anything na Only yansh and breast Dem dey sing about
Re: My Parents Still Don’t Like My Dreadlocks – Terry G by Topmaike007(m): 7:38am On Mar 09, 2019
Mruwa1:
abeg which 1 be old timaya new timaya dey
old timaya stop singing when he released the rebirth album.... which contains plantain seller singles and the rest,but new timaya start singing with ukwu single..

1 Like

Re: My Parents Still Don’t Like My Dreadlocks – Terry G by Topmaike007(m): 7:41am On Mar 09, 2019
femi4:
old timaya: dem mama soldier (soul conscious song)

New timaya: G wagon soldier (bum bum songs)
cuttlas is still my best from timaya featuring Dem mama soilders (2 solo and the rest) and I also miss house of Ginger(Terry G Crew).

Music is long gone in Nigeria.
Re: My Parents Still Don’t Like My Dreadlocks – Terry G by pedrilo: 7:53am On Mar 09, 2019
Free madness part 1 and 2.
I love d ginger

1 Like

Re: My Parents Still Don’t Like My Dreadlocks – Terry G by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 09, 2019
This guy ehn! Free madness part 1, Free madness part 2, Free madness part 3.... You dey do movie ni? Lawd
Re: My Parents Still Don’t Like My Dreadlocks – Terry G by kindtoks(m): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2019
still remember wen ehm neva rise den. wey we dey always dey 2geda 4 iya enkeche for oja oba den at abule agba still move down to pedro. we still love u terry baba.
Re: My Parents Still Don’t Like My Dreadlocks – Terry G by dododawa1: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Doom doom doom
Testing microphoni yay
Dare art alade
Azadus
Old timaya
2baba
Don jazzy again.
Fuc
Hip pop is dead
still Idomine G
Re: My Parents Still Don’t Like My Dreadlocks – Terry G by dododawa1: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Doom doom doom
Testing microphoni yay
Dare art alade
Azadus
Old timaya
2baba
Don jazzy again.
Fuc
Hip pop is dead
still Idomine G[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Parents Still Don’t Like My Dreadlocks – Terry G by Basic123: 11:17am On Mar 09, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Doom doom doom
Testing microphoni yay
Dare art alade
Azadus
Old timaya
2baba
Don jazzy again.
Fuc
Hip pop is dead
yearh

I tell people that hip hop becomes rubbish from 2008 upward!, both nigerian and American!

I lost interest in Grammy award when style plus expressions didn't win it and so many nigerian songs.I think Grammy is solely for Americans!
Re: My Parents Still Don’t Like My Dreadlocks – Terry G by Isoduwa(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2019
[
color
kiss[/color]=#990000] kiss cry
Re: My Parents Still Don’t Like My Dreadlocks – Terry G by Otunbasneh: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2019
Bro na story u dey find
Re: My Parents Still Don’t Like My Dreadlocks – Terry G by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
joyfullyjoyous:
What Does It Mean To Honour Your Father and Mother?

The commandment to “honor your father and your mother” appears often in the Bible. (Exodus 20:12; Deuteronomy 5:16; Matthew 15:4; Ephesians 6:2, 3) It involves four key actions.
Appreciate them. You honor your father and mother when you are thankful for all they have done for you. You can show your appreciation by valuing their guidance. (Proverbs 7:1, 2; 23:26) The Bible encourages you to view your parents as your “glory,” that is, to be proud of them.—Proverbs 17:6.
Accept their authority. Especially while you are young, you honor your father and mother when you recognize the authority God has given them. Colossians 3:20 tells young ones: “Be obedient to your parents in everything, for this is well-pleasing to the Lord.” Even young Jesus willingly obeyed his parents.—Luke 2:51.
Treat them with respect. (Leviticus 19:3; Hebrews 12:9) This often involves what you say and how you say it. True, some parents at times act in ways that make it hard to respect them. Even then, children can honor their parents by avoiding disrespectful speech and actions. (Proverbs 30:17) The Bible teaches that speaking abusively of one’s father or mother is a serious offense.—Matthew 15:4.
Provide for them. When your parents get old, they may need practical support. You can honor them by trying your best to make sure that they have what they need. (1 Timothy 5:4, cool For instance, shortly before he died, Jesus arranged for the care of his mother.—John 19:25-27.
Misconceptions about honoring one’s father and mother
Misconception: To honor your father and mother, you must let them control your marriage.
Fact: The Bible teaches that the marriage bond takes priority over other family relationships. Genesis 2:24 says: “A man will leave his father and his mother and he will stick to his wife.” (Matthew 19:4, 5) Of course, married couples can benefit from the advice of their parents or in-laws. (Proverbs 23:22) However, a couple may rightly decide to set boundaries limiting the involvement of relatives in their marriage.​—Matthew 19:6.
Misconception: Your father and mother have ultimate authority.
Fact: Although God gave parents authority within the family, all human authority has limits—it never overrules God’s authority. For instance, when a high court ordered Jesus’ disciples to disobey God, they replied: “We must obey God as ruler rather than men.” (Acts 5:27-29) Likewise, children obey their parents “in union with the Lord,” that is, in all things that do not conflict with God’s laws.—Ephesians 6:1.
Misconception: Honoring your father and mother requires you to follow their religious beliefs.
Fact: The Bible encourages us to test what we are being taught to see whether it is the truth. (Acts 17:11; 1 John 4:1) An individual who does so may eventually choose a faith that differs from that of his parents. The Bible mentions a number of faithful servants of God who did not follow the religion of their parents, including Abraham, Ruth, and the apostle Paul.—Joshua 24:2, 14, 15; Ruth 1:15, 16; Galatians 1:14-16, 22-24.
Misconception: To honor your father and mother, you must share in traditional rites of ancestor worship.
Fact: The Bible says: “It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.” (Luke 4:cool A person who worships his ancestors is displeasing to God. Moreover, the Bible teaches that “the dead know nothing at all.” They are not aware of any homage rendered to them; neither can they help or harm the living.​—Ecclesiastes 9:5, 10; Isaiah 8:19.
dem don come

Re: My Parents Still Don’t Like My Dreadlocks – Terry G by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
Tasting microphone oo eeh eh... Terry G tasting eh oya start to jolly eh eh oh lord............(if u know u know!) indomie peeps no go knowgrin na shaku shaku,zanku dem knw...grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Jollof Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko. (photos) / "Music Is Not What I Do, It's What I Am" - Flavour [Photos] / Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.