Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi (27283 Views)

Heavy Deployment Of Army to Anambra Is Meant To Reassure Voters – IGP / PDP Condemns Heavy Deployment Of Security To Saraki Home State Kwara. / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by airminem(f): 8:22am On Mar 09, 2019
APC and abuse of power
Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by Hoodbilonia: 8:26am On Mar 09, 2019
Soldiers wey don dey camp wey never see light of day or civilians. Na today dem go shine
To flex useless weights
Release loaded bullets
And kill unarmed civilians
Nigeria is cursed
Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by thaoriginator: 8:26am On Mar 09, 2019
Rumokuta, rumokola, rum, rum.. Na so so rums dey Rivers state, no parlour [l
Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:28am On Mar 09, 2019
CharleyBright:
Amaechi the Judas!!!
Why have you decided to sell your people and kill them for a Clueless Aboki because of a useless post of Minister of Transportation?

The Northern states that Boko Haram and Armed bandits are killing upandan, army have not been deployed to protect lives, it is the almost peaceful Rivers state that army hv relocated to because of elections?
Can a Northerner kill his people or inflict pain on his people because of a Southerner?
Una mumu never do

Amaechi, i ask you again, Why are u doing these evil to your people just like your brother Godswill Akpabio is doing in Akwa Ibom?

You dont fight and destroy your home and run out to take shelter outside.

Amaechi, May it not be well with you and Godswill Akpabio. May it not be well with your generations for the evil you both inflict on your own people because of power.
Bros, politics aside, are you satisfied with the level of killings in River?

In a normal clime, most Nigerian states are supposed to be understanding emergency rule.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by Priceless49(m): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2019
When Wike was playing the same tactics in 2015, una dey hail GEJ & Wike now Amaechi & PMB are paying back. Why the noise?

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by phkka1(m): 8:37am On Mar 09, 2019
I wish his people will tell him on time that he is currently mad and needs immediate treatment.
Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by maxzzo1(m): 8:39am On Mar 09, 2019
Wicked man Rivers people have rejected you....
Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by foreshore(m): 8:47am On Mar 09, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
Rotimi Amaechi, Nigeria's Minister of Transportation who hosted a delegation of British High Commission to Nigeria at his residence in Port Harcourt, the capital, on Friday, stated that heavy deployment of soldiers good for Rivers people. Speaking ahead of Saturday’s governorship and House of Assembly elections in the state, the former Governor of Rivers State said that military personnel supporting other security agencies already on ground, the exercise would be more secure, thereby avoiding unnecessary loss of lives.

Amaechi who further claimed that the elections of 2015 could not in any way be compared to the 2019 general elections in terms of security situation, added that the heavy deployment of soldiers good for Rivers people. 

He said; “With the presence of the military in Rivers State for Saturday’s elections, everybody, including the All Progressives Congress and the Peoples Democratic Party members are protected. They (military) will beef up security in the state.”

On supporting the governorship candidate of the African Action Congress in Saturday’s election, the Minister said; “My party is not on the ballot for Saturday’s elections and you know I have the right to vote; that is why I will vote for the candidate of the AAC.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/09/heavy-deployment-of-soldiers-good-for-rivers-people-amaechi/

Useless and disgruntled man!!!
Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by lonelydora: 8:54am On Mar 09, 2019
CharleyBright:
Amaechi the Judas!!!
Why have you decided to sell your people and kill them for a Clueless Aboki because of a useless post of Minister of Transportation?

The Northern states that Boko Haram and Armed bandits are killing upandan, army have not been deployed to protect lives, it is the almost peaceful Rivers state that army hv relocated to because of elections?
Can a Northerner kill his people or inflict pain on his people because of a Southerner?
Una mumu never do

Amaechi, i ask you again, Why are u doing these evil to your people just like your brother Godswill Akpabio is doing in Akwa Ibom?

Amaechi, May it not be well with you and Godswill Akpabio. May it not be well with your generations for the evil you both inflict on your own people because of power.

Amen
Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by asawanathegreat(m): 8:54am On Mar 09, 2019
Amaechi dey fear Wike abegi
Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by Wantedmiller: 8:57am On Mar 09, 2019
CharleyBright:
Amaechi the Judas!!!

Una mumu never do

Shut up..... shut up...... Shut up

Why are you so myopic in thinking because of likes?

OK..... lets go this way

It shall not be well with Wike in 2015. Do you like it that way. I won't say that jooor

Army are there to protect the people....... Take it or jump it. River State has been peaceful compare to other Election

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by CharleyBright(m): 8:59am On Mar 09, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Bros, politics aside, are you satisfied with the level of killings in River?

In a normal clime, most Nigerian states are supposed to be understanding emergency rule.

Am not a Politician, and i didnt talk from a Political bias.
But the question u should ask yourself is, why is there killings in Rivers?

It is because Amaechi who is neither contesting a Governor or Senate candidate has gotten violently involved in Rivers elections to Influence it

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by michoim(m): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2019
Nice one
Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by Racoon(m): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2019
shocked This Amaechi's idiocy and stupidity is legendary.
Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by yuanexchanger: 9:09am On Mar 09, 2019
Amaechi the devil.Because of position and power you want to unleash mayhem on your people.Whoever fights for this politicians have no sense.We pay your suppliers with RMB in China contact for more
Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by CharleyBright(m): 9:09am On Mar 09, 2019
Wantedmiller:

Shut up..... shut up...... Shut up

Why are you so myopic in thinking because of likes?

OK..... lets go this way

It shall not be well with Wike in 2015. Do you like it that way. I won't say that jooor

Army are there to protect the people....... Take it or jump it. River State has been peaceful compare to other Election

Who is this Riff- Raff?
Who is your mate?
How dare u talk when your elder speaks?
You lack home training.
Come on gettaway from here.

I dont why Seun has allowed these little braiinleas teenagers on these forum.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by harryportter: 9:15am On Mar 09, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
Rotimi Amaechi, Nigeria's Minister of Transportation who hosted a delegation of British High Commission to Nigeria at his residence in Port Harcourt, the capital, on Friday, stated that heavy deployment of soldiers good for Rivers people. Speaking ahead of Saturday’s governorship and House of Assembly elections in the state, the former Governor of Rivers State said that military personnel supporting other security agencies already on ground, the exercise would be more secure, thereby avoiding unnecessary loss of lives.

Amaechi who further claimed that the elections of 2015 could not in any way be compared to the 2019 general elections in terms of security situation, added that the heavy deployment of soldiers good for Rivers people. 

He said; “With the presence of the military in Rivers State for Saturday’s elections, everybody, including the All Progressives Congress and the Peoples Democratic Party members are protected. They (military) will beef up security in the state.”

On supporting the governorship candidate of the African Action Congress in Saturday’s election, the Minister said; “My party is not on the ballot for Saturday’s elections and you know I have the right to vote; that is why I will vote for the candidate of the AAC.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/09/heavy-deployment-of-soldiers-good-for-rivers-people-amaechi/

I have seen so many types of lizards in the world.but that particular lizard of ubima,is the most useless lizard I have ever seen in recent time.for those support evil,may evil never depart from your household.

Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by awa(m): 9:20am On Mar 09, 2019
Meanwhile in another news on the front page, gunmen burnt all INEC elections materials somewhere in Benue. There is no Nigerian Army there, can we send some there too? Just asking....
Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by Wantedmiller: 9:24am On Mar 09, 2019
CharleyBright:

Who is this Riff- Raff?
Who is your mate?
How dare u talk when your elder speaks?
You lack home training.
Come on gettaway from here.

I dont why Seun has allowed these little braiinleas teenagers on these forum.

Your write up is funny........

Elder! locate your village, go there and drag Elder Asap

Am in short of words...... continue!! but my children advice to you..... don't act funny in Rivers today cos you already know how it will end dear.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by igwefivestar(m): 9:28am On Mar 09, 2019
ebusnwaoma:

if u believe wike has taken away sleep from this man let me see ur hand?

Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by HomeOfMe(f): 9:38am On Mar 09, 2019
CharleyBright:
Amaechi the Judas!!!

Una mumu never do

I say a big AMEN!
Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by Jgovt(m): 9:41am On Mar 09, 2019
After everything one day U Ameachi will go back home, I pray you meet an empty Village Cox your wish is for your people who are suffering to Die.. Animals in Human skin
Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by drI: 9:51am On Mar 09, 2019
While i understand y'all school of thought, i wonder if anyone is seriously thinking of the volatility of Rivers State. I live in Rivers State, i know how much violence and killings that occur here, if there are military men around to protect us what then is the issue? If Amaechi is responsible for the security why is he villified?

I have been on the streets today and sincerely everywhere is peaceful, soldiers all around but nobody is being intimidated.

I guess people to be scared are those who plan to perpertuate evil.
Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by aku626(m): 9:51am On Mar 09, 2019
All I know is that APC would answer for crimes. Just as PDP
Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by Toketimt: 9:52am On Mar 09, 2019
Priceless49:
When Wike was playing the same tactics in 2015, una dey hail GEJ & Wike now Amaechi & PMB are paying back. Why the noise?

The most sensible comment so far. What is happening to wike and his co fools now that they didn't do far worse 4 years ago? And nothing happened to them. They are only reaping what they av sowed. Don't feel sorry for any of them....they should knock themselves out.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by Shadymurphy: 9:54am On Mar 09, 2019
CharleyBright:
Amaechi the Judas!!!

Una mumu never do

And who was Wike supporting? Hypocrisy runs high in your blood. Sebi Atiku and Tambuwaal are Americans. True talk.
Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by ogbonti: 9:54am On Mar 09, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Soldiers wey don dey camp wey never see light of day or civilians. Na today dem go shine
To flex useless weights
Release loaded bullets
And kill unarmed civilians
Nigeria is cursed

Buhari is cursed!
Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by Emmanuel226(m): 9:57am On Mar 09, 2019
chai, Amaechi i never expected this from you shocked , so you are happy with the loss of lives, these soldiers are causing in Nigeria
Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by Emmanuel226(m): 9:58am On Mar 09, 2019
Nevertheless Amaechi is the GREATEST GOVERNOR OF ALL TIME rivers state has ever had cool

1 Like

Re: Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi by Emmanuel226(m): 10:01am On Mar 09, 2019
i dont like your compliment cry but i still respect you sir, you did a lot during your tenure, for we the people of rivers state shocked
Welldone Hon. Rotimi Amaechi smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peterside & APC Rivers Hold Thanksgiving Service Over Supreme Court's Judgement / Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel / Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.