Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu (24445 Views)

Peter Obi Wins His Polling Unit In Agulu, APC And PDP Score Zero Votes / Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads / IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu by globemoney: 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
YorubaBigot:
should Obi have supported obiano (APGA) when he has his own party (PDP) candidate contesting?

Some of you are plain dumb
So should Obiano support Atiku when he is not a PDP member? Social media idiots
Re: Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu by globemoney: 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
lloydmuna2:
[s]Obi live that goat the road to his father's house him no fit fix am,the one leading to state capital him no fix am nah to take shekpe inside office
And shot knockouts him sabi obiano your days in that office is numbered soon we Anambra go soon delete you[/s]
Why didnt the lying thief obi fix them in 8 years with all the oil boom and no recession?
Re: Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu by globemoney: 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
YorubaBigot:
Stop!

He is more Igbo than you can ever imagine. O bu nwanne anyi nwoke

[s]We used to love obiano but his conducts, utterances and unnecessary confrontation against Obi has alieneted him from many, thanks[/s]
indeed and yet he won 21/21.. You clowns feel too highly of yourselves and peter obi grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu by CoolAmbience(m): 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
AustineE1:
i can tell you Obiano may just have killed himself politically,Anambra people dont forget..reason why his friend victor umeh of APGA lost his senatorial seat to PDP!
The governor is now so worfhless in the face of Anambra people.
The strides he made in the past has vanished with the thin Airs,he is now enemy number one of igbos. We are waiting for the evil day,to serve him with his own measure.

Enemy number one indeed....says who? Mtcheww.

Because he didn't support Obi and PDP for the presidency? Did Obi support Obiano's re-election as governor last year?

Oga, stop this joor...it doesn't make any sense.

Are you the only person from Anambra state? Abeg, make we hear word!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu by nwanyionitsha: 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
helinues:
What could have went wrong between Obi and Obiano ??

The bitterness from both sides no be here oo
Go and ask obiano. The idiot that was brought from the US and made governor on a platter of gold. Good for Peter sha. He was warned.
Re: Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu by nwanyionitsha: 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
AustineE1:
i can tell you Obiano may just have killed himself politically,Anambra people dont forget..reason why his friend victor umeh of APGA lost his senatorial seat to PDP!
The governor is now so worfhless in the face of Anambra people.
The strides he made in the past has vanished with the thin Airs,he is now enemy number one of igbos. We are waiting for the evil day,to serve him with his own measure.
He didn't only kill himself but apga in Anambra state. Somebody who was made governor on a platter of gold. Good for Peter sha. He was warned.
Re: Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu by nwanyionitsha: 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
weownthewest:

Which region. I am a true anambra son and an adherent of the okwute ndiigbo movement. Obiano is the greatest mistake ever made in Anambra state.
More than a mistake ,but good for Peter. He was warned.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu by globemoney: 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
[s]Go and ask obiano. The idiot that was brought from the US and made governor on a platter of gold. Good for Peter sha. He was warned.[/s]
nwanyionitsha:
[s]He didn't only kill himself but apga in Anambra state. Somebody who was made governor on a platter of gold. Good for Peter sha. He was warned. [/s]
You no dey tire. cheesy cheesy cheesy

We have retired peter obi politically thats all that matters... Stop this wailing, Adaobi will never be VP inugo? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu by nwanyionitsha: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
Xano:
Interesting

Mr Obiano may be given the treatment as Mr Amaechi and Mr Ngige. He should thread carefully.
Mr Obiano could sink AGPA
Apga that is already at the bottom of River Niger as far as Anambra is concerned..
Obiano thinks that cultism will help him.
Re: Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu by globemoney: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
More than a mistake ,but good for Peter. He was warned.
I think Peter obi will win as President of Agulu progressive union, tell him to contest the position so people like you will get closure. We ndi Anambra are 100% happy with obiano..
Re: Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu by nwanyionitsha: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
globemoney:

I think Peter obi will win as President of Agulu progressive union, tell him to contest the position so people like you will get closure. We ndi Anambra are 100% happy with obiano..
I didn't quote you. Stop quoting me or commenting on my post. I have no business with you. I don't care about your opinion.
I don't even read your post. So get lost.
Re: Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu by globemoney: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
[s]I didn't quote you. Stop quoting me or commenting on my post. I have no business with you. I don't care about your opinion.
I don't even read your post. So get lost.[/s]
Unending cifia pains... That is what supporting an expired politician will cause you.. Anambra is APGA grin grin grin grin

Re: Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu by Olusheyi1(m): 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
Check out my rich signature and profile for your urgent financial needs.
Re: Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu by SachaBastien(m): 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
helinues:
What could have went wrong between Obi and Obiano ??

The bitterness from both sides no be here oo
Obiano took over from Obi and started his own personal agenda. Obi tried to correct him and he likened him to an overbearing godfather. Obiano began to blackmail Obi, that he stole Anambra funds while in office. Obi published official records online for all to see the accounts and the monies he left,making Obiano a liar. Obiano never forgave that act.
Re: Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu by Earthquake2: 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
[s]
globemoney:

[/s]

You synchophats and praise singers..

We have dealt with Victor Umeh, tell Obiano that his time is coming grin
Re: Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu by Earthquake2: 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
SachaBastien:

Obiano took over from Obi and started his own personal agenda. Obi tried to correct him and he likened him to an overbearing godfather. Obiano began to blackmail Obi, that he stole Anambra funds while in office. Obi published official records online for all to see the accounts and the monies he left,making Obiano a liar. Obiano never forgave that act.

The house is already gathering signatures for his impeachment, his time dey come
Re: Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu by Earthquake2: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
globemoney:

Unending cifia pains... That is what supporting an expired politician will cause you.. Anambra is APGA grin grin grin grin

Better go and find a job, once Obiano is impeached you will go back to poverty grin
Re: Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu by wellmax(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
YorubaBigot:
yes, very normal

Judt as is the case with kessington adelabu(baba ijebu) and his son adebutu in ogun state

Anumanu

What is the case here. Comparing oranges with apples
Re: Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu by SachaBastien(m): 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
Earthquake2:

The house is already gathering signatures for his impeachment, his time dey come
That would be great.
Re: Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu by ifysimple(f): 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
When I saw people s reaction on Anambra Broadcasting Service on Facebook, I feel sorry for Obiano and APGA. Apga is gone just because of Obiano

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun / Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State / Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.