Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,983 members, 7,828,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Mohammed Ness, Faceless Nigerian Facebook User Who Lures Women To Send Nudes - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mohammed Ness, Faceless Nigerian Facebook User Who Lures Women To Send Nudes (28743 Views)

SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers / Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Ness, Faceless Nigerian Facebook User Who Lures Women To Send Nudes by jaxxy(m): 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hold up he didn’t force u to send ur nudes, he didn’t blackmail u with ur nude, he wasn’t rude or offensive? He didn’t use ur nudes for anything illegal? This guy is the real MVP.

To get nudes from stupid ass gals who can send their nudes to a total stranger and now want to claim saints and call him out? Lmao
Re: Mohammed Ness, Faceless Nigerian Facebook User Who Lures Women To Send Nudes by noisy45(m): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
South African girls are quick to sending you nudes without you asking for it
Re: Mohammed Ness, Faceless Nigerian Facebook User Who Lures Women To Send Nudes by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
there is one I was managing to fall in love with perhaps because she had disappointment as she said she had sent me all her nudes pics tire showing her face without requesting

I stop taking her serious since then. if a lady can meet me just barely 72hrs and started sending her nude then she must have sent it to countless of guys

very common in Zambia, Kenya and SA. Nigeria girls aren't exempted
Re: Mohammed Ness, Faceless Nigerian Facebook User Who Lures Women To Send Nudes by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
Very foolish ladies, they abound on here.
Re: Mohammed Ness, Faceless Nigerian Facebook User Who Lures Women To Send Nudes by Sportwin(m): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
Mohammed Ness, a faceless Nigerian Facebook user and self-acclaimed atheist who reportedly lures women to send their nude photos has been called out by his victims on the social media platform. Screenshots of chats between Mohammed Ness and his victims was shared by Facebook user Silver Lining, who further disclosed that he was always sweet and easy on his posts, never posted a thing that could cause dispute. She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/09/mohammed-ness-faceless-nigerian-facebook-user-who-allegedly-lures-women-to-send-nude-photos-called-out/

Pls can she screenshot her chat with this Bros

I wan learn
Re: Mohammed Ness, Faceless Nigerian Facebook User Who Lures Women To Send Nudes by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
leofab:
I love rice and fufu.

Eeyah...

Re: Mohammed Ness, Faceless Nigerian Facebook User Who Lures Women To Send Nudes by dalaman: 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
This is pure NONSENSE. Where did the guy request for their nudes in any of the conversation? This is pure nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Ness, Faceless Nigerian Facebook User Who Lures Women To Send Nudes by WarriFirstBorn(m): 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
I swear some women's brain is filled with Akamu. Imagine sending intimate photos to someone who doesn't have photos of him in his profile.
Worst of is that he didn't even ask for it. Just because aunty heard sweet words BOOM, she yaff pull pant and bra and snap pizure.

SMH!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Ness, Faceless Nigerian Facebook User Who Lures Women To Send Nudes by Zedoo(m): 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
WarriFirstBorn:
I swear some women's brain is filled with Akamu. Imagine sending intimate photos to someone who doesn't have photos of him in his profile.
Worst of is that he didn't even ask for it. Just because aunty heard sweet words BOOM, she yaff pull pant and bra and snap pizure.

SMH!

I swear you will be taking it easy and being sensible with people trying to even have logical conversations and not sound crazy.
one nigga go just freestyle without face or identity and without even asking fiam see full noodles.
Re: Mohammed Ness, Faceless Nigerian Facebook User Who Lures Women To Send Nudes by Ishilove: 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
So many sociopaths online
Re: Mohammed Ness, Faceless Nigerian Facebook User Who Lures Women To Send Nudes by aliba26: 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations to yesterday winners..we keep making it bigger with our legit and reliable source..no chance of loosing here..stop wasting your money on fake source..join us today and see difference..interested call or whatsapp
Re: Mohammed Ness, Faceless Nigerian Facebook User Who Lures Women To Send Nudes by Fathertony: 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
aliba26:
Congratulations to yesterday winners..we keep making it bigger with our legit and reliable source..no chance of loosing here..stop wasting your money on fake source..join us today and see difference..interested call or whatsapp
sell it to your hungry father!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Shot Dead In Maiduguri (Graphic Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man, Cut Off His Head In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.