Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa (32110 Views)

Soldiers Take Over Lagos Island As Hoodlums Harrass Shop Owners / Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ / Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa by donnie(m): 9:09am On Mar 09, 2019
rottennaija:

This is so false. Which Akwa Ibom? I'm in the State and no such thing

Your eye go soon clear you...

If they didn't catch those thugs yesterday you will say nothing like that eever happened.

What of the report by election observers who were battered by Akpabio thugs?
Re: Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 09, 2019
Ikio:
is like army have not invaded ur home be4... they even stop people from going to church.

Dem don invade ya house ni? Abegi no fake story.
And for those dat they stopped from going to church, did they forget that there is movement today? If u are not going to the polling unit to cast ya vote then u stay at home. Abi e hard ni?... Abi u see where dem say make only people wet dy go church get free access to waka about... Abeg this one no issue. Let dem go back home and pray simple!!!!! Kudos to the Gallant men.
Re: Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 09, 2019
Where is the war jet!?
I think it's high time people stop spreading fake news in our media.
I have not seen a commercial plane, helicopter or anything flyable in Portharcourt since 7pm yesterday
Re: Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 09, 2019
otokx:

In Port Harcourt?? The only time I remember raising my hands up on my way to the carpenters church was when Police killed a soldier and that was years ago and not election related.
Sir PH is safe but not some of the riverine atleast for now, maybe after elections.
Re: Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 09, 2019
Re: Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa by JessetariahMD(m): 9:21am On Mar 09, 2019
otokx:
So much fake news, have not seen any military jet over the skies of Port Harcourt.
you don't stay in ph then
cause at trailer park yesterday. I saw. two. military helipcopters. mounted. with. helicopter. machine gun
bcus u no see no mean say e no dey
Re: Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa by otokx(m): 9:21am On Mar 09, 2019
Lenadiva:
Where is the war jet!?
I think it's high time people stop spreading fake news in our media.
I have not seen a commercial plane, helicopter or anything flyable in Portharcourt since 7pm yesterday

It is a terrible thing, people are so afraid because of the bad news, yesterday about 11.30pm almost midnight I drove past some people discussing and having drinks along east west road but for those outside PH will think the place is locked down by NA.

1 Like

Re: Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 09, 2019
otokx:

It is a terrible thing, people are so afraid because of the bad news, yesterday about 11.30pm almost midnight I drove past some people discussing and having drinks along east west road but for those outside PH will think the place is locked down by NA.
PH is very peaceful
Re: Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa by Kog45(m): 9:29am On Mar 09, 2019
Charmingrascal:
We need military presence in Kwara
Bukola Saraki has hired thugs to disrupt the elections, security operatives should be at high alert. This is not propaganda or fake news, it true.
His thugs are in strategic places, Kwara youths let us defend our votes.

OTO GE!
... chairman you too dey lie.Kwara is not know for thuggery and did you hear any political insecurity in the state during last presidential election but here in Lagos it was glaring

Pls tell me which state deserve presence of military between Lagos and Kwara if we want to go by what is happening recently politically.

Honestly una eyes go soon clear after another four pending wasted years.

Nigeria youths wake up and stop wrestling for politicians.
Re: Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa by Zona123(m): 9:34am On Mar 09, 2019
Please can someone tell me what's happening in Nigeria right now, is the country in war? Please someone should help me with infos cause I'm not in Nigeria, I know that today is supposed to be gubernatorial and states houses of assembly election, why the news of Air Force and military jets everywhere and soldiers and policemen being deployed in large numbers to some states.

Please can someone feed me with the truth
Re: Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa by Riele(f): 9:39am On Mar 09, 2019
rottennaija:
This is so false. Which Akwa Ibom? I'm in the State and no such thing

it ain't false... I'm in Akwa ibom too
Re: Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 09, 2019
otokx:
So much fake news, have not seen any military jet over the skies of Port Harcourt.
Not fake news, I didn't see any jets. But I saw two massive trucks full of soldiers in Atilery junction yesterday on my way to Spar. They went on to harass one driver yesterday and gave him the beating of his life.
Re: Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa by Rolly22(m): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2019
Yomboy4ever:

If u have nothing to hide, and not planning to snatch the ballot box, certainly you got nothing to fear about.
That's the truth.
Bible says no rest for d wicked..

Shut up Fool and stop promoting mediocrity, which Sane country uses military during Elections? Fools like you needs total brain reformation.

1 Like

Re: Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa by dederocs(m): 11:40am On Mar 09, 2019
This is unfair...why beef up security in PDP strong holds...these things you guys are doing ain't right.
Re: Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2019
Rolly22:

Shut up Fool and stop promoting mediocrity, which Sane country uses military during Elections? Fools like you needs total brain reformation.

All wailers are bastard ooo cheesy grin grin Na for nairaland una dey abuse and call names. If your father born you well go snatch box.
How Come u started weeping immediately u saw the military on the road?
the military are here to stay. if u are not ok go hang ur self or relocate to a sane country where goats like you and disrupt voting processes..
Stop crying for God sake...
Re: Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa by banio: 11:55am On Mar 09, 2019
donvat1:
make una tell bubu this is election not war for goodness sake

Bubu is a coup plotter. He believes and trusts the military with his breath.
Re: Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa by Ejjis(m): 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
Still on the next level....

Re: Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa by otokx(m): 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
Zona123:
Please can someone tell me what's happening in Nigeria right now, is the country in war? Please someone should help me with infos cause I'm not in Nigeria, I know that today is supposed to be gubernatorial and states houses of assembly election, why the news of Air Force and military jets everywhere and soldiers and policemen being deployed in large numbers to some states.

Please can someone feed me with the truth

Elections are underway, voter turnout appears to be lower than presidential election. In Port Harcourt the weather is lovely, have not heard any gunshots or seen any military witch in the skies, nor have I seen any voter or civilian being maltreated. Generator noise everywhere as light has been going on and off.
Re: Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa by Pharamadex: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
How much, what was conditions and the picture of the tab.
Re: Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa by Rolly22(m): 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
Yomboy4ever:

All wailers are bastard ooo cheesy grin grin Na for nairaland una dey abuse and call names. If your father born you well go snatch box.
How Come u started weeping immediately u saw the military on the road?
the military are here to stay. if u are not ok go hang ur self or relocate to a sane country where goats like you and disrupt voting processes..
Stop crying for God sake...

Like I said before you're a Fool.
Re: Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
Who has ever heard of ballot snatching in the north?
Re: Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa by otokx(m): 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
Rain falling in some parts of Port Harcourt.
Re: Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa by Rhea(f): 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
otamiri2:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/military-jets-soldiers-take-over-rivers-akwa-ibom-kwara-adamawa/amp/

River state is the treasury state of Nigeria. APC will do everything within their power to install an APC government there and deprive PDP any source of funds especially to persecute Atiku's court cases.
Re: Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa by TheJohnny(m): 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
I actually saw the jet in Port Harcourt
otokx:
Re: Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
FAWZ:

Dem don invade ya house ni? Abegi no fake story.
And for those dat they stopped from going to church, did they forget that there is movement today? If u are not going to the polling unit to cast ya vote then u stay at home. Abi e hard ni?... Abi u see where dem say make only people wet dy go church get free access to waka about... Abeg this one no issue. Let dem go back home and pray simple!!!!! Kudos to the Gallant men.
when they visit ur home let's see how good your logic is...
Re: Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
otokx:

In Port Harcourt?? The only time I remember raising my hands up on my way to the carpenters church was when Police killed a soldier and that was years ago and not election related.
ph safe A-ha but atleast
50+ already dead in p residential and state In Rivers state. Is a shame in 2019 Nigeria still not civillised...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) / Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.