Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

I Met My Wife On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Met My Wife On Nairaland (911 Views)

I Met My Love Here, My Friend Needs To Meet Hers! / Can I Find A Wife On Nl? / I Met My Wife On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met My Wife On Nairaland by pcmecom(m): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2007
HELLO EVERYONE
I dont usually do this,but i just let my let it go, I joined nairaland sometime last year,and I must confess it has really helped me alot.I posted a job advert sometime last year and drop my phone number should in case anyone wants more info on the job,, well I recieved a lot of calls in the course of that week,but out of all the calls I recieved there was this female voice i heard on the phone,I just liked the voice and knew I wanted to see that person,It took a while before she agreed to see me because she was dating someone as of that time.
my time eventually came when we were both invited for a test in UNILAG last year.I met here face to face and believe me this girl is just too BEAUTIFUL,this further triggered my interest, well after the test we started seeing each other,unfortuately she didnt get the job but I did,but she later got a job at a bank festac
To cut the long story short I proposed to her on the 1st of April 2007 and she accepted, I am really happy.
Like I said I dont usually do this but i just cant hold it back,I want to say thank you nairaland and its owners,
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by abdkabir(m): 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2007
Congrats Man. Keep it up, we too will get there someday wink
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by busygirl(f): 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2007
that's sounds nice I'm so happy for u guys. . . . .
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by PDF: 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2007
Congrats! I can see u'r too excited that u decided to post this topic in three different boards (romance, jobs, career).

But could u please clarify these things:

pcmecom:

HELLO EVERYONE
I posted a job advert sometime last year and drop my phone number should in case anyone wants more info on the job,, well I recieved a lot of calls in the course of that week,but out of all the calls I recieved there was this female voice i heard on the phone,I just liked the voice and knew I wanted to see that person,It took a while before she agreed to see me because she was dating someone as of that time.

With which id (username) did u post the job advert last year? your profile says u joined this year.

pcmecom:

To cut the long story short I proposed to her on the 1st of April 2007 and she accepted, I am really happy.
Like I said I don't usually do this but i just can't hold it back,I want to say thank you nairaland and its owners,

On April 1, you proposed to your fiancee and 22 days later, u are on nairaland posting your picture and number asking for girls who are interested.
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by RedLips3(f): 11:34pm On Apr 25, 2007
Lol asiri tii tu. grin
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by GNature(m): 11:48pm On Apr 25, 2007
Damn PDF ! You are so good grin

PDF:

On April 1, you proposed to your fiancee and 22 days later, u are on nairaland posting your picture and number asking for girls who are interested.

Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by busygirl(f): 11:57pm On Apr 25, 2007
AH bros pcmecom. . . .Na wa 4 u o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by IBDat(m): 12:39am On Apr 26, 2007
PDF:

Congrats! I can see u'r too excited that u decided to post this topic in three different boards (romance, jobs, career).
With which id (username) did u post a job advert last year? your profile says u joined this year.

LMAO - U be police??
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by cuteass1(f): 12:52am On Apr 26, 2007
busygirl:

AH bros pcmecom. . . .Na wa for you o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

right behind you dear . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Nairaland, we hail theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

IBDat:

LMAO - U be police??

Police ke?? thats too cheap grin

With the power invested in me, i hereby announce you PDF, the CSI, FBI and PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR of nairaland wink grin

PDF:

With which id (username) did u post a job advert last year? your profile says u joined this year.

Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:45am On Apr 26, 2007
lmao grin
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by ikamefa(f): 3:51am On Apr 26, 2007
ROFLMAO @ thread! cheesy cheesy

@ y'all i met my lipsrsealed on nairaland too " grin "

orisirisi cheesy
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 27, 2007
Romeo must die o! LMFAO grin grin grin Ole buruku. To say that I fell for this cheap lie! It's good to know that we have some SSS in tha house. . . watch your back. I wonder where the guy is hiding now,maybe under another name cheesy cheesy
Find him,I'll kill him grin grin grin
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by IBDat(m): 5:36am On Apr 27, 2007
LMAO - he has his other posts filled with pages of CONGRATS - LONG LIVE - HAPPY MARRIAGE grin

@pcmecom - u get time - haba!
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by Dvah(f): 10:38am On Apr 27, 2007
pcmecom:

HELLO EVERYONE
I don't usually do this,but i just let my let it go, I joined nairaland sometime last year,and I must confess it has really helped me alot.I posted a job advert sometime last year and drop my phone number should in case anyone wants more info on the job,, well I recieved a lot of calls in the course of that week,but out of all the calls I recieved there was this female voice i heard on the phone,I just liked the voice and knew I wanted to see that person,It took a while before she agreed to see me because she was dating someone as of that time.
my time eventually came when we were both invited for a test in UNILAG last year.I met here face to face and believe me this girl is just too BEAUTIFUL,this further triggered my interest, well after the test we started seeing each other,unfortuately she didnt get the job but I did,but she later got a job at a bank festac
Like I said I don't usually do this but i just can't hold it back,I want to say thank you nairaland and its owners,

But u did it 3 times here---- grin

nwayz, we dont usually do this but Uv been labelled a fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by drered(m): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2007
Cant stop laughin . . .   grin  grin grin ole buruku-u go blow-run down

(1) (Reply)

Facebuk Pal / In Need Of A God Fearing Man / Where Are The Igala Damsels On Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.