Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before I Marry - Slayqueen - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before I Marry - Slayqueen (273 Views)

Busted! Why Efcc Refuse To Arrest Abba Kyari Over Link With Hushpuppi / My Relationship With Hushpuppi + FBI Releases Husbpuppi & Kyari's Conversation / A nairalander Celebrates his birthday with Hushpuppi @ Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before I Marry - Slayqueen by Ihekenma590(f): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2019
The lady identified as Okechukwu Ella Eggovin AKA ADADICK, said she can no longer control how much she desires to have sex with popular Instagram big boy, Ray Hushpuppi, before she gets married.

The Slayqueen shared her personal feelings and desire to have Hushpuppi in a public social media group, alleging that he has a big Joystick.
http://mognews.com/2019/03/09/i-want-to-have-sex-with-hushpuppi-before-i-marry-slayqueen/

(1) (Reply)

Imbibing A New Tax Culture Will Significantly Change Nigeria’s Economy – Preside / Huawei Y7 Prime - Weekend Crush! / Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.