Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu, Ibori's Daughter Contesting For 3rd Term Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu, Ibori's Daughter Contesting For 3rd Term Today (33788 Views)

Youths Rejoice As El-rufai’s Son, Ibori’s Daughter And Three Other Ex-governors’ / Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen / Erhiatake Ibori's Opponent Calls For Cancellation Of Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu, Ibori's Daughter Contesting For 3rd Term Today by Dinirojones(m): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
lonelydora:
We urgently need a sincere General who will pilot the affairs of this country for at least 5 years. U nailed it bro....tho am pro buhari , buh we really a sincere and brutal general to set things right....

No, we are not yet ready for democracy.
Re: Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu, Ibori's Daughter Contesting For 3rd Term Today by thugthang(m): 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
Bowwow11:
only in Nigeria that u will see a sitting governor or president bringing all is family to government in other developed countries they don't do such greedy rebellious act.
What of George bush senior and junior?
Re: Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu, Ibori's Daughter Contesting For 3rd Term Today by ladygudhead(f): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
see resemblance!
ibori na handsome man o...even with years gone by ...i'm crushing!

anyone can say whatever they like
Re: Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu, Ibori's Daughter Contesting For 3rd Term Today by JasonScoolari: 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
Gandollar:
Jasons.colari...ooootogeeeeh. Haba!
Lol, not in my state Bro.
Re: Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu, Ibori's Daughter Contesting For 3rd Term Today by Gandollar(f): 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, not in my state Bro.
Ok o grin
Re: Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu, Ibori's Daughter Contesting For 3rd Term Today by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:39am On Mar 10, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Here are our future leaders, we mumu slaves!

Let us all hail them, as their fathers who currently enslave us will eventually pass the powers down to them.

We are happy and joyous to be continuously enslaved by u guys...all hail our King and future kings...we are at ur mercy, do us as u like, u can be rest assured we will always vote u and ur children into government every four years.

Enjoy ur rulership over us, we foolish mugus are happy to be enslaved by u guys..bless u all!
sifia pains I see
Re: Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu, Ibori's Daughter Contesting For 3rd Term Today by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:39am On Mar 10, 2019
lonelydora:
We urgently need a sincere General who will pilot the affairs of this country for at least 5 years.

No, we are not yet ready for democracy.
why not a sincere president
Re: Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu, Ibori's Daughter Contesting For 3rd Term Today by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:41am On Mar 10, 2019
dapillar:
Delta is pdp and pdp is delta i am expecting a landslide victory for pdp in delta today.Both in the governorship and house of assembly.
what have you gained from pdp exactly
Re: Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu, Ibori's Daughter Contesting For 3rd Term Today by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:42am On Mar 10, 2019
Bowwow11:
only in Nigeria that u will see a sitting governor or president bringing all is family to government in other developed countries they don't do such greedy rebellious act.
America
UK nko
Re: Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu, Ibori's Daughter Contesting For 3rd Term Today by dapillar: 7:32am On Mar 10, 2019
MIKOLOWISKA:
what have you gained from pdp exactly

What kind of stupid question is that? For your information things were a lot better during pdp era than the terrible suffering that nigerians are going through now under apc.How much was dollar during pdp and during apc era ?Guy go and sit down for gutter.

Re: Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu, Ibori's Daughter Contesting For 3rd Term Today by lonelydora: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2019
MIKOLOWISKA:
why not a sincere president

I'm not a fan of democracy in the present Nigeria
Re: Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu, Ibori's Daughter Contesting For 3rd Term Today by Bowwow11(m): 10:34am On Mar 10, 2019
MIKOLOWISKA:
America
UK nko
all the countries u mentioned fall under the word developed countries
Re: Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu, Ibori's Daughter Contesting For 3rd Term Today by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:32am On Mar 14, 2019
Bowwow11:
all the countries u mentioned fall under the word developed countries
SMH
Instead of answering the qsn
You just talking off point
So I know you know the truth
You just want to talk and console yourself
Re: Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu, Ibori's Daughter Contesting For 3rd Term Today by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:33am On Mar 14, 2019
lonelydora:

I'm not a fan of democracy in the present Nigeria
you should
It's the only choice available to you
Re: Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu, Ibori's Daughter Contesting For 3rd Term Today by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:36am On Mar 14, 2019
dapillar:

What kind of stupid question is that? For your information things were a lot better during pdp era than the terrible suffering that nigerians are going through now under apc.How much was dollar during pdp and during apc era ?Guy go and sit down for gutter.
have you calculated ppp or inflation into these figures?
Have you compared these figures with 1999 to 2015

It is you that is the stupid one to fall for such crass propaganda
Re: Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu, Ibori's Daughter Contesting For 3rd Term Today by dapillar: 6:12am On Mar 14, 2019
S
Re: Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu, Ibori's Daughter Contesting For 3rd Term Today by dapillar: 6:13am On Mar 14, 2019
MIKOLOWISKA:
have you calculated ppp or inflation into these figures?
Have you compared these figures with 1999 to 2015

It is you that is the stupid one to fall for such crass propaganda

STEW IN YOUR OWN APC JUICE FOOL AND PLEASE DONT QUOTE ME AGAIN OK?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age / Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy / EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.