Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video (49390 Views)

Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo / We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) / PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video by aljharem(m): 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
Good !!! Stupid boy. No election is worth your life.
Re: Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video by grandstar(m): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jgovt:
No party Agent go try rubbish with me.. If you slap me I slap. You back Cox as an ad-hoc staff you're supposed to go there prepared.. Anyways Na God get Power

Real bullies are pack animals. You are never up against one. He'll simply bring his gang to deal mercilessly with you
Re: Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video by Tolubory(m): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
nairafame:
According to the report reaching Nairafame, Corper beaten by a party member at a polling unit in Lagos.

No NYSC member who has decided to serve the nation deserves to be treated this way. This is election not war. Let's do things with peace please.

Watch the video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/corper-soaked-in-lagos-after-party.html

First Attacked lo fun Guy yen
Re: Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video by LZAA: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
Op next time clarify the "soaked" na
Deomelo wee call the corper ipob and still chant sai cowmeister
Smh
Cc immhotep sarrki velocity25 olawalesmarter1 Afonjaconehead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video by knightsTempler: 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
undecided

Re: Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
vicdom:
embarassed
Las Las, Jimi will emerge victorious

They there they dream Igbos didn't come out to vote
Re: Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video by Tapout(m): 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
vicdom:
embarassed

Bros from what I'm seeing, I don't see that happening

1 Like

Re: Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video by Jowonloju(m): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
vicdom:
embarassed
For your Family House? If you have one
Re: Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video by Bobkayz: 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
When the baboons and monkeys heard that the man who used to chase them away from the maize field had died.....they hysterically celebrated...... The following year there was no maize.....that's when they painfully realised the dead man was the farmer!
Under all conditions learn to live with your enemies. You might reject them now but soon you will realize that they were the only pillars you needed. Not all enemies are enemies.

Happy Weekend everybody

1 Like

Re: Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video by 9jaRealist: 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
ZOO! angry

What sort of nation puts its most educated young people in harm’s way while illiterates actually decide who rules?!
Re: Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video by XaintJoel20: 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jgovt:
No party Agent go try rubbish with me.. If you slap me I slap. You back Cox as an ad-hoc staff you're supposed to go there prepared.. Anyways Na God get Power

Stay Nairaland dey run your mouth. Them never beat you better beating before na im make you dey talk.

Never you try to fight those people especially when you are in a strange land.

I know how I comport myself when I conducted election as a Corp member in the North.
Re: Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video by Darevofpeace(m): 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
snowxandria:
grin nothing personal cheesy he got what he deserved

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to purchase
you would definitely serve the "nation" some day,I can see you are still busy writing JAMB,so it is a right to get beaten up by party agent's while you are clothed fully in the compulsory F.G approved NYSC vest and forced to conduct an election which could be life threaten. Watch what you post,karma is a real b*tich
Re: Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
Darevofpeace:
you would definitely serve the "nation" some day,I can see you are still busy writing JAMB,so it is a right to get beaten up by party agent's while you are clothed fully in the compulsory F.G approved NYSC vest and forced to conduct an election which could be life threaten. Watch what you post,karma is a real b*tich

Young man first of all I finish uni 8 years and I m pretty sure I m older than you grin use your head man
Re: Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video by Darevofpeace(m): 4:23am On Mar 10, 2019
snowxandria:

Young man first of all I finish uni 8 years and I m pretty sure I m older than you grin use your head man
Grandpa in 2023,whether you are an adhoc staff or not,party agents shall beat you too,Amen.
Re: Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video by Darevofpeace(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2019
snowxandria:

I left University 12yrs ago,so what is your point here? You talked about a wounded corper by a party agent that he deserves what he got when you did not know what happened Watch it man.
Re: Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
Darevofpeace:
I left University 12yrs ago,so what is your point here? You talked about a wounded corper by a party agent that he deserves what he got when you did not know what happened Watch it man.

Use your head and stay away from me angry you have been warned
Re: Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video by Darevofpeace(m): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
snowxandria:

Use your head and stay away from me angry you have been warned
internet warrior,come and beat me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option / Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations / Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.