Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual (32015 Views)

We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects / Girl Murdered By Her Roommate/ Roommate's Boyfriend(photo) / Lady Stabs Her Roommate After Stealing From Her In Nnamdi Azikiwe University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by AAinEqGuinea: 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
Skankhunt42:

Why push an incomplete story to the frontpage?... Is this a trend?.. does this makes any sense to you?. And of course I believe in the Almighty God. Bless you

But do you believe in rituals? I only ask because I was cursed by a ritual I once witnessed on Channels TV YouTube. Sadly I haven't recovered even after countless elixir, priests, and sacrifices.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by JudasNaCarrot: 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
I guess there are no news of Toto Decay, Snake or Chioma and Davido that's why the stewpid Mod pushed this inconclusive story like INEC elections to the front page.

#Themodsmustbecrazy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by Akuneshiobike(m): 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
Come and pinish work
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by uncleck: 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
Is this on front page or I'm dreaming?
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by oloriLFC(f): 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
cana882:
Op wetin happen na?? Abi nepa don take light??
The story long pass 3rd mainland bridge. I had to go do aproko on twitter to read for myself. Long and short of the matter was, she was raped, the guy released his semen into her and she began to grow thin. A pastor of one church her sister attended made this known to her family and in d end, she was delivered. Nothing more about what happened to her friend who took her there or the guy himself. Lobatan
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by Zzyy(m): 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
Stupid girl just wanted to gain followers
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by suraaj(m): 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
Am very upset you excape, we won't have witness all this rubbish write up from you.,at least you for Don become someone Mercedes-Benz by now.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by fastguy10: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
Yeye post
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by Skankhunt42: 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
AAinEqGuinea:

But do you believe in rituals? I only ask because I was cursed by a ritual I once witnessed on Channels TV YouTube. Sadly I haven't recovered even after countless elixir, priests, and sacrifices.

Really... Tell me something I don't know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by Greatfullheart: 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
So what Next? Or We Should Watch for Season 2 or Part 3 like Nollywood?? Anyway i'll Not See This Alone Ipob leader Must See This!

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual by DjEboss(m): 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
Thank God.
You already know I'm a DJ!
send me your address I'm coming with my guys and my instruments let's rejoice together.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emzor Sales Rep Caught In Illegal Codeine Sale By Undercover Reporters (VIDEO) / A Bike Man Shot Dead In Kogi State (Graphic Photos) / Kogi State Government Arrest Goats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.