Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,626 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Man United Boss Solskjaer To Sue Betting Company Over Illegal Image Use - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United Boss Solskjaer To Sue Betting Company Over Illegal Image Use (558 Views)

South Africans Attack Chippa United Boss After Declaring Support For Nwabali / Bringing C. Ronaldo Back Was The Wrong Decision- Ex-man United Boss Solskjaer / West Ham Vs Man Utd: Solskjaer To Be Without Three Key Players For EPL Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man United Boss Solskjaer To Sue Betting Company Over Illegal Image Use by queenonyebiri1(f): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
Manchester United boss Solskjaer is furious seeing his image used by a betting company for promotion.

Solskjaer has told NRK the matter is with his lawyers after learning Paddy Power had used his image without permission.

A devout Christian, Solskjaer snapped:

"If there is anything I should not have anything to do with, it is a betting company. They are going to have big problems with me.

What I promise you it will be sent in by my lawyer. That they are going to look at this is a hundred percent certain."

Indeed, Solskjaer's lawyer Erik Flagan says the English business community has long known the Norwegian's stand.

He said:

"This case has been handled by our English partner for many years. We recommend that the business community, every time you are tempted to use Solskjaer's name and image in a commercial context, think once more - before you come into an unfortunate situation in the form of violation of Solskjaer's rights."

Keep reading:

https://www.queensmail.com/2019/03/man-united-boss-solskjaer-to-sue.html

Source: [url]QUEENSMAIL.COM[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Play These 2odds And 1.95odds And Thank Me Later / Bayelsa Kids Cup 2019 Draws Out See Details / We Will Stop Messi Says Van Dijk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.