Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Old Woman Carried On The Back To Vote In Bayelsa (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Woman Carried On The Back To Vote In Bayelsa (Photo) (37658 Views)

Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) / Aba Flooded... People Paying #150 To Be Carried On Back Across The Flood Waters / Woman Burnt To Death After The Gallon Of Fuel She Carried On Her Motorcycle Was (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Woman Carried On The Back To Vote In Bayelsa (Photo) by landmark86: 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
Why the nigga no go carry he grandma for back when PDP are buying one vote for 10k grin

Re: Old Woman Carried On The Back To Vote In Bayelsa (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
landmark86:
Why the nigga no go carry he grandma for back when PDP are buying one vote for 10k grin

Re: Old Woman Carried On The Back To Vote In Bayelsa (Photo) by Heebraheem1: 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
good of her
Re: Old Woman Carried On The Back To Vote In Bayelsa (Photo) by Jobabori(m): 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
This shows how northerners use to mobilise the ables and the sicks to vote thus resulting in large number that some use to complain about. If all should be mobilised like this Bayelsa old woman, the South can also have a large number of voters.
Re: Old Woman Carried On The Back To Vote In Bayelsa (Photo) by nnabyke042: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin
haywire07:
That her child has collected election money and must deliver grin
grin
haywire07:
That her child has collected election money and must deliver grin
Re: Old Woman Carried On The Back To Vote In Bayelsa (Photo) by shugabasbn: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
The elite will be screaming on TV after mortgaging the future of the poor voter. I pity the poor woman.
Image riot just erupt from that station
Re: Old Woman Carried On The Back To Vote In Bayelsa (Photo) by isahsalee: 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
MAY GOD PUNISH THE POWERS THAT BE FOR DECEIVING THIS POOR OLD WOMAN AND HER SON THAT THEIR VOTES WOULD COUNT.....

Is a no no for me, photoshoped thing, look at the woman carefully, you would notice that, elderly woman's waist was far away from the back of the young man carrying her.
Re: Old Woman Carried On The Back To Vote In Bayelsa (Photo) by skukimania(f): 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
MAY GOD PUNISH THE POWERS THAT BE FOR DECEIVING THIS POOR OLD WOMAN AND HER SON THAT THEIR VOTES WOULD COUNT.....

Hahahaha! U have got to be the funniest man on this planet earth. I just can't stop laughing. grin
Re: Old Woman Carried On The Back To Vote In Bayelsa (Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
amen oooo
Re: Old Woman Carried On The Back To Vote In Bayelsa (Photo) by Dakad: 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
Honestly we need to get out of this vote not count mentality. It's a narrative the politicians are selling to keep discouraging us from electing our leaders. They know if we are all set to vote then they are in trouble hence this narrative that votes won't count. I'm not saying there's no rigging, but if majority of us choose to vote instead of social media ranting, they have no option than to allow the will of the electorate.

And what saddens me most is the fact that we the youths are the ones even buying this narrative most. The will of the people is very strong especially in the democratic setting. But the old politicians who are all bereaved of ideas on how to move this country forward keep us with a mindset that our vote won't count.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Woman Carried On The Back To Vote In Bayelsa (Photo) by frozen70(f): 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
Don't be suprise if the aspirant is her grand child or related to family

If not, tell me what would make her go extreme
Re: Old Woman Carried On The Back To Vote In Bayelsa (Photo) by TourismMan(m): 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
To vote na must?
Re: Old Woman Carried On The Back To Vote In Bayelsa (Photo) by kennyG5050: 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nonsense...why not go to graveyard
Re: Old Woman Carried On The Back To Vote In Bayelsa (Photo) by kotv: 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
This is such a thing of pride but our mother's should have stayed home. That voting isn't going to matter. INEC will announce whatever they want.

(1) (2) (Reply)

N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate / Solomon Dalung: Why I Wear Khaki Uniform, Red Beret / Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.