Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Show Me Your Hand, Get The Money- Tinubu's Wife‎ Tells Crowd - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Me Your Hand, Get The Money- Tinubu's Wife‎ Tells Crowd (1053 Views)

All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi / Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) / 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Me Your Hand, Get The Money- Tinubu's Wife‎ Tells Crowd by ScooperOfficial: 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
[/b]

[b]DOWNLOAD SCOOPER TO READ MORE
: https://go.onelink.me/app/fb0f830d

Wife of the All Progressives Congress National Leader, Mrs. Remi Tinubu, has already cast her votes in the governorship and state Assembly elections at Polling Unit 034, Falomo Police Barracks IV, Ikoyi, Lagos.

Shortly after casting her votes at the polling unit located directly in front of her Bourdillon residence, Mrs. Tinubu was besieged by a crowd of people waiting on her.

Addressing the crowd of people who were making monetary requests from her, she said, “Show me your hand, get the money.”

Mrs. Tinubu, who was addressing the crowd in a mixture of pidgin English, Yoruba and Itsekiri languages, however, said she was not into vote-buying.

She urged the people to go to the polling booth and cast their votes.

Speaking specifically to an Igbo man, Charles Nnamani, in pidgin, Mrs. Tinubu complained that the Igbo in Lagos did not vote for President Muhammadu Buhari during the presidential election.

But Nnamani, who is physically-challenged, told her that he voted for Buhari.

Responding, Mrs. Tinubu said, “How will I know? You Igbo, we don’t trust you anymore.”

Among the crowd was an Itsekiri woman and her children who told the former Lagos State First Lady in her dialect that she came with her children because she heard that money was being shared.

Earlier, while speaking with journalists, Tinubu, who represents ‎Lagos Central at the Senate, attributed the low voter turnout at the polling unit to her belief that the elite living in the highbrow area believed that only the Federal Government’s policies could impact on their business interests.

For More Updates, Kindly Follow Scooper Across All Social Media Platforms

Facebook: Scooper

Twitter: @scooperng

Instagram: scooperng

Re: Show Me Your Hand, Get The Money- Tinubu's Wife‎ Tells Crowd by Ayajmaster01: 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
See what a Nigerian senator is saying, rubbish set of leaders
Re: Show Me Your Hand, Get The Money- Tinubu's Wife‎ Tells Crowd by Abfinest007(m): 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
she n her husband are arrogant people
Re: Show Me Your Hand, Get The Money- Tinubu's Wife‎ Tells Crowd by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
Yeah that's the spirit show me your hand and I will show you the cash..... don't quote me because atiku did it grin
Re: Show Me Your Hand, Get The Money- Tinubu's Wife‎ Tells Crowd by Herdsmen: 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
Na waO. Even as she dey talk dey display for the video..you go know say this one and elujeje.. na 5&6..

Maybe she don knack s.k join..

No be Dem people...?

Forget..if you know you know..

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nationalities Aboard Crashed Ethiopian Airliner / Prepare Yourselves, Children And Neighborhood For A Revolution - Sowore / ACF Speaks On Splitting Of Sokoto Emirate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.