Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

If You Had A Billion Dollars Returns Monthly What Would You Do With Your Money ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Had A Billion Dollars Returns Monthly What Would You Do With Your Money ? (1346 Views)

Ibadan Firm Exported Nine Billion Dollars Industrial Starch. / I Have Between 250-500k To Invest With Good Returns Monthly / 2011 Forbes Rating: Aliko Dangote Ups Wealth To 14 Billion Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had A Billion Dollars Returns Monthly What Would You Do With Your Money ? by prosper(m): 11:56pm On Apr 25, 2007
If you had A billion dollars($) returns monthly what would you do with your money ?

I asked a friend this and i got some really funny response. So what would you do if you were in those shoes ?
Re: If You Had A Billion Dollars Returns Monthly What Would You Do With Your Money ? by Seun(m): 7:09pm On May 07, 2007
If I was making a billion dollars monthly, I would buy a mansion and office complex and proceed with my existing business ideas. The whole point of making money, for me, is to be able to use the money to implement my ideas.
Re: If You Had A Billion Dollars Returns Monthly What Would You Do With Your Money ? by SOJ(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2007
Throw it in river Niger lipsrsealed
Re: If You Had A Billion Dollars Returns Monthly What Would You Do With Your Money ? by aniffy4eva(m): 1:19pm On May 09, 2007
I'd kick poverty out of nigeria,

i) infrastructural investment, ie. invest in utilities (e.g. gas powered power plants, water dams etc) for constant electricty and water supply.
ii) education. (but not the average school system, more of the unconventional business schools, so that more people can go ahead to make returns of $2bn or more monthly smiley

these investments would have a multiplier effect on the young generation by creating an enabling environment for the focussed ones.

for me, what's the use of money if u can't share or help others, wink
Re: If You Had A Billion Dollars Returns Monthly What Would You Do With Your Money ? by blackchief(m): 4:13pm On May 09, 2007
i would make the Nigeria a SUPER POWER, put poverty to death and create employment after securing my own future.
Re: If You Had A Billion Dollars Returns Monthly What Would You Do With Your Money ? by Seun(m): 9:35pm On May 09, 2007
I won't give any of it away; that's for sure. Except as a PR stunt. Business is the best way to deal with poverty. wink
Re: If You Had A Billion Dollars Returns Monthly What Would You Do With Your Money ? by sjonesali(m): 10:58pm On May 09, 2007
i would need some ideas from any money management organization, so that i can invest the money and make more money to help the poor people back home. definitely, setup a charity organization on behave of my lovely mother.
Re: If You Had A Billion Dollars Returns Monthly What Would You Do With Your Money ? by dollyp1cute(f): 10:28am On May 10, 2007
Seun:

If I was making a billion dollars monthly, I would buy a mansion and office complex and proceed with my existing business ideas. The whole point of making money, for me, is to be able to use the money to implement my ideas.

Seun a billion dollars every month and all you will build is a mansion and office complex.

Seun:

I won't give any of it away; that's for sure. Except as a PR stunt. Business is the best way to deal with poverty. wink

undecided whose poverty are you dealing with? You that already has a billion dollars a month or millions of folks out there who just need the capital to start their own business.

Are you an ijebu man, cos you sounding like someone i know, ?
Re: If You Had A Billion Dollars Returns Monthly What Would You Do With Your Money ? by dollyp1cute(f): 10:35am On May 10, 2007
Back to the question.

I will overthrow Yaradua and become the PRESIDENT.

Set up about 10 EFCC type to put everyone on the straight and narrow, yes I am president NO NONSENSE angry.

Ban a lot of Nollywood actors and actresses for disgracing Nigeria through their acting.

Employ 100 nairalanders to sort Nigeria out, one time. cool
Re: If You Had A Billion Dollars Returns Monthly What Would You Do With Your Money ? by Seun(m): 10:43am On May 10, 2007
Money alone won't make people wealthy.
It's what you do with the money (agriculture, whatever) that creates wealth.
If I'm making one billion dollars a month, I'm going to set up businesses left, right, center.
Re: If You Had A Billion Dollars Returns Monthly What Would You Do With Your Money ? by beavers007(m): 12:23pm On May 10, 2007
I will probably buy Sao Tome and make it look something like Dubai or Singapore.Haba, at least one African country would join the league of Nations.
Or no, I will buy a large plot of land in space grin grin cheesy.hehe.
Re: If You Had A Billion Dollars Returns Monthly What Would You Do With Your Money ? by greatfiso(m): 5:24pm On May 10, 2007
I will thousands of nigerias multi billionaires, and make Nigeria the place every one on earth will want to live ---starting with AJ city.

Iwill also reorganise the Nigeria police.

The essence of any wealth is to make the world a better place to live.
Re: If You Had A Billion Dollars Returns Monthly What Would You Do With Your Money ? by dollyp1cute(f): 6:10pm On May 10, 2007
Seun:

Money alone won't make people wealthy.
It's what you do with the money (agriculture, whatever) that creates wealth.
If I'm making one billion dollars a month, I'm going to set up businesses left, right, center.

That's monopolisation, you should be able to give people the money to start their own business, not creating all the businesses, other people have business ideas now.

(1) (Reply)

E-ban United Kingdom Lottery; Is It Real? / Yahoo Briefcase Is Closing Down! / Money Lenders (who give out loans)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.