Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Tinubu Casts His Vote For Governorship/ House Of Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Casts His Vote For Governorship/ House Of Assembly (12863 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Casts His Vote (Photos) / Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates / Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Casts His Vote For Governorship/ House Of Assembly by Tupacc: 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
jydeskill1:
That's our Leader, haters can go and jump into the lagoon.

Or they keep on crying like say Jagaban collect their papa land!
Re: Tinubu Casts His Vote For Governorship/ House Of Assembly by EdidemOluomo: 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
Tupacc:

Oponu, yes it’s we.

We love it like that.

Oya cry!

Cry ? Not for you or for the country.
I stand tall.. Its you i just pity.
Go and look for bet9ja to play my guy.
Re: Tinubu Casts His Vote For Governorship/ House Of Assembly by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
the man that over tolerated the lost immigrants and end up being the most hated to them
Re: Tinubu Casts His Vote For Governorship/ House Of Assembly by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
ojun50:
The man who took the destine of the yorubas
Meanwhile we like it, he took destine of whole Nigeria and even put you igbo's into shame.
Don't know why you ibo can't stop tribalism for once.
Re: Tinubu Casts His Vote For Governorship/ House Of Assembly by Mitsurugi(m): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
ULSHERLAN:

Rkweremadu is doing same to Igbos

And Buhari is doing to the north

And yet Ekweremmadu could not nick Atiku's VP slot? Some jagaban he is. Ask Rochas, Tinubu's 'almost apostle in jagabanism' how market.
Re: Tinubu Casts His Vote For Governorship/ House Of Assembly by greatsee: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
this man no day tire to be governor...voting any APC governorship aspirants is voting jagaban in disguise... ;Dthis man no day tire to be governor...voting any APC governorship aspirants is voting jagaban in disguise...
Re: Tinubu Casts His Vote For Governorship/ House Of Assembly by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
ojun50:

Is Tinubu the reason you are not doing well in life?
Re: Tinubu Casts His Vote For Governorship/ House Of Assembly by porthouse7(f): 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
naijaguy123456:
An Ibo tribalist is in charge of Nairaland today.

Any comments that is true and sounds anti Ibo get deleted. But the ones that are anti Yoruba posted by Ibo don't get touched.

I use to think Nairaland is just and upright but shame on whoever is in charge who choose to be bias.
I had 4 comments deleted today while the ones abusing Yoruba are not deleted.
seun handed over nairaland admin to lala an igbo guy....what did u expect

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Casts His Vote For Governorship/ House Of Assembly by Tupacc: 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
EdidemOluomo:

Cry ? Not for you or for the country.
I stand tall.. Its you i just pity.
Go and look for bet9ja to play my guy.

Lol. Pity your flat...sisters for Pekas.
Re: Tinubu Casts His Vote For Governorship/ House Of Assembly by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

I like your response bro.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Casts His Vote For Governorship/ House Of Assembly by porthouse7(f): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
my adopted father
Re: Tinubu Casts His Vote For Governorship/ House Of Assembly by ojun50(m): 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

boy, am currently in my own house, you, yr parent is still feeding you.... Let me nt talk much boy
Re: Tinubu Casts His Vote For Governorship/ House Of Assembly by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
ojun50:

boy, am currently in my own house, you, yr parent is still feeding you.... Let me nt talk much boy

You don't know me I don't know you, but if you are not doing well in life Tinubu is clearly not the Reason
Re: Tinubu Casts His Vote For Governorship/ House Of Assembly by ojun50(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

You don't know me I don't know you, but if you are not doing well in life Tinubu is clearly not the Reason
guy let me invite u over and u too invite me over will take pix, hang out together show to nairaland who is doing btw u and i, boy
Re: Tinubu Casts His Vote For Governorship/ House Of Assembly by atobs4real(m): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
ojun50:
Igbo man, we are okay with it. Ladipo spare part market for Lagos low cost house loading.... Alaba market also loading....you can survive any where now?
Re: Tinubu Casts His Vote For Governorship/ House Of Assembly by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
Remyboyhefty:
How can Lagos allow itself to be troubled by this midget say no to godfatherism

Is it your Lagos? Be concerned about yours and not another man's.....
Re: Tinubu Casts His Vote For Governorship/ House Of Assembly by Greenbirth: 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
kingemzy5:
Jagaban of Africa..... Lagos is continuity make pdp go Sidon for one place
even ordinary Ghana here, now body knows his name, stop shouting Africa.
Re: Tinubu Casts His Vote For Governorship/ House Of Assembly by daveahead: 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mtchewwww! Chronic looter.
Re: Tinubu Casts His Vote For Governorship/ House Of Assembly by Olugbayi: 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ololanla:
God Himself will dethrone you very soon. You think you can turn Lagos into your family business.
Igba di e lo ku.

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ? YOU WANT TO BITE THE FINGERS THAT FEEDS YOU INGRATE..? OKORO SOLIDARITY SHOULD BE IN ENUGU
Re: Tinubu Casts His Vote For Governorship/ House Of Assembly by Olugbayi: 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
Greenbirth:
even ordinary Ghana here, now body knows his name, stop shouting Africa.

You...?
You never travel past Badagry and you dey shakara....? Wetin you know...?
Google Jagaban and see...?
You go know....Pele ooo !
Re: Tinubu Casts His Vote For Governorship/ House Of Assembly by Sprumbaba: 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ololanla:
God Himself will dethrone you very soon. You think you can turn Lagos into your family business.
Igba di e lo ku.

Pele

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herdsmen Have No Alternative, They Must Register, Says Ondo State Government / Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday / 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.