Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,618 members, 7,827,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

***sold*** Newly Registered 03/04 Toyota Corolla For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***sold*** Newly Registered 03/04 Toyota Corolla For Sale (949 Views)

*SOLD**SOLD*Newly Arrived 2018 Lexus RX350L In Lagos State / 11months Registered 03/04 Toyota Camry For A Cheap Price...SOLD!!!! / 1 Month Registered 03 Toyota Corolla with Sunroof.. Asking Price: ₦1.7m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***sold*** Newly Registered 03/04 Toyota Corolla For Sale by benez6(m): 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]Newly registered 03/04 corolla for sale
Red color
Fabric seats
Very clean
Absolutely nothing to fix .. buy and drive

Asking price - 1.4 million N1.3 million

2 units available

Location - Lekki Lagos

Re: ***sold*** Newly Registered 03/04 Toyota Corolla For Sale by weyreypey: 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
is it stolen? or why register a car without intention to use it?

benez6:
Newly registered 03/04 corolla for sale
Red color
Fabric seats
Very clean

Asking price - 1.4 million

Location - Lekki Lagos

Re: ***sold*** Newly Registered 03/04 Toyota Corolla For Sale by benez6(m): 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
weyreypey:
is it stolen? or why register a car without intention to use it?

please dont bring such negativity on my post .. why should that be your first thought?.. the last car you stole did u register it and sell it?

1 Like

Re: ***sold*** Newly Registered 03/04 Toyota Corolla For Sale by benez6(m): 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
engine
Re: ***sold*** Newly Registered 03/04 Toyota Corolla For Sale by weyreypey: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
YOU ARE YET TO EXPLAIN....OR DID YOU DISCOVER IT WAS STOLEN AND WANT TO CASH OUT FAST?

benez6:

please dont bring such negativity on my post .. why should that be your first thought?.. the last car you stole did u register it and sell it?
Re: ***sold*** Newly Registered 03/04 Toyota Corolla For Sale by benez6(m): 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
weyreypey:
YOU ARE YET TO EXPLAIN....OR DID YOU DISCOVER IT WAS STOLEN AND WANT TO CASH OUT FAST?

lol.. why do you feel i owe you any explanation?.. for a car i bought with my hard earned money ... please sir .. i do not wish to disrespect you today .. kindly respect self and refrain from derailing my thread ... thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: ***sold*** Newly Registered 03/04 Toyota Corolla For Sale by weyreypey: 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
IF I WAS LOOKING FOR RESPEKT I'D CALL MY FAM MEETING.... HERE YOU HAVE TO DECLARE WHY YOU ARE SELLING A NEWLY BOUGHT AND FRESHLY REGISTERED VEHICLE

benez6:

lol.. why do you feel i owe you any explanation?.. for a car i bought with my hard earned money ... please sir .. i do not wish to disrespect you today .. kindly respect self and refrain from derailing my thread ... thanks and God bless
Re: ***sold*** Newly Registered 03/04 Toyota Corolla For Sale by benez6(m): 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
Available
Re: ***sold*** Newly Registered 03/04 Toyota Corolla For Sale by Deprofessional(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
benez6:

Chief, please the question raised is very relevant.

Why will you buy a car today, register it the next day and put it up for sale the following day?

There is definitely something you are hiding. Did you discover that the car is lemon?

1 Like

Re: ***sold*** Newly Registered 03/04 Toyota Corolla For Sale by benez6(m): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
Deprofessional:

Chief, please the question raised is very relevant.

Why will you buy a car today, register it the next day and put it up for sale the following day?

There is definitely something you are hiding. Did you discover that the car is lemon?

Sir first and foremost .. nowhere in my ad did I say the car was registered for 24 hours ...

I bought 2 corollas for Uber/Taxify business and registered them and placed them with drivers

However the drivers were not paying what we agreed upon and I got tired of daily stories why they couldn’t pay the agreed upon weekly rentals and I want to sell MY Vehicles ..

If you were really interested in buying the cars I think a more mature thing to do would be to call me and discuss your concerns

But if you feel derailing the thread because of your curiosity is the best course of action .. then by all means I hope u are fulfilled ..

Thanks and God bless
Re: ***sold*** Newly Registered 03/04 Toyota Corolla For Sale by ehissi(m): 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
benez6:

Sir first and foremost .. nowhere in my ad did I say the car was registered for 24 hours ...

I bought 2 corollas for Uber/Taxify business and registered them and placed them with drivers

However the drivers were not paying what we agreed upon and I got tired of daily stories why they couldn’t pay the agreed upon weekly rentals and I want to sell MY Vehicles ..

If you were really interested in buying the cars I think a more mature thing to do would be to call me and discuss your concerns

But if you feel derailing the thread because of your curiosity is the best course of action .. then by all means I hope u are fulfilled ..

Thanks and God bless

This was all you would have jejely posted the first time, when the question - no matter how sarcastic - was raised.

Na you wan sell something, na you dey fnd buyer, wayo wayo.........

Check auto section archives, stories that touch full here, you are not a learner, so next time someone raises red flag with that kind wicked question, just answer politely and let reasonable readers judge the fool amongst the posters.....

Otherwise, na you go buy your own car from Nairaland las las
Re: ***sold*** Newly Registered 03/04 Toyota Corolla For Sale by Royals1st: 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
Sir you did not put up any price on it sir
Re: ***sold*** Newly Registered 03/04 Toyota Corolla For Sale by greggng: 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
benez6:

Abeg no waste your time on that guy. He is fond of negativity....ignore him. Can that car go for 1.1m cos I need to resell too.
Re: ***sold*** Newly Registered 03/04 Toyota Corolla For Sale by weyreypey: 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
greggng:

Abeg no waste your time on that guy. He is fond of negativity....ignore him. Can that car go for 1.1m cos I need to resell too.
When you enter jail you'll remember me as God sent.
Re: ***sold*** Newly Registered 03/04 Toyota Corolla For Sale by weyreypey: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
benez6:

Thanks and God bless
Plausible explanation.... To little too late.... But better late than never.

Nothing personal.
Re: ***sold*** Newly Registered 03/04 Toyota Corolla For Sale by rexana: 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ok
Re: ***sold*** Newly Registered 03/04 Toyota Corolla For Sale by benez6(m): 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
Available
Re: ***sold*** Newly Registered 03/04 Toyota Corolla For Sale by greggng: 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
benez6:
[color=#006600][/color]Newly registered 03/04 corolla for sale
Red color
Fabric seats
Very clean

Asking price - 1.4 million N1.3 million

2 units available

Location - Lekki Lagos

I am reselling can it go for 1.1m?
Re: ***sold*** Newly Registered 03/04 Toyota Corolla For Sale by benez6(m): 4:02am On Mar 14, 2019
greggng:

I am reselling can it go for 1.1m?

call me

(1) (Reply)

Four Months Used Lexus Es330 For Sale In Port Harcourt / 2017 Benz CLA 250 08088525399 Tokunbo@12.5m / Not available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.