Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Wife Put To Bed Today...is It Wrong To Insist The Baby Is Given Only Breast Milk - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wife Put To Bed Today...is It Wrong To Insist The Baby Is Given Only Breast Milk (346 Views)

Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) / Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment / Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Put To Bed Today...is It Wrong To Insist The Baby Is Given Only Breast Milk by incogni2o: 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
Thanks Be To God, My Beautiful Wife just gave Borth to a Beautiful Baby Girl this Morning.

The Hospital say I should buy Baby food so as to give to the child pending when the Milk is expressed.

I am currently having the issue with my wife as she is a Nurse and also wants to give the baby the Baby food at first.

Is it wrong to insist the Baby waits until milk is expressed as I know the first milk - Colostrum
is very beneficial to the Baby.

Pls I will appreciate honest answers

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Wife Put To Bed Today...is It Wrong To Insist The Baby Is Given Only Breast Milk by oxypress: 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
Assuming almighty colostrum no gree come out na wetin pikin go wack?

Oya fest ansa my kweshion.
Re: Wife Put To Bed Today...is It Wrong To Insist The Baby Is Given Only Breast Milk by shege45: 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
incogni2o:
Thanks Be To God, My Beautiful Wife just gave Borth to a Beautiful Baby Girl this Morning.

The Hospital say I should buy Baby food so as to give to the child pending when the Milk is expressed.

I am currently having the issue with my wife as she is a Nurse and also wants to give the baby the Baby food at first.

Is it wrong to insist the Baby waits until milk is expressed as I know the first milk - Colostrum
is very beneficial to the Baby.

Pls I will appreciate honest answers

Thanks
are you a medical practitioner? If not, go with the hospital’s advice
Re: Wife Put To Bed Today...is It Wrong To Insist The Baby Is Given Only Breast Milk by Sunsh04(f): 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
Pls follow the hospital's instruction and feed the child. That's what I did with my son till my milk flowed and I stopped the formular and continued with only breast milk. He still got the colostrum, so listen to them. Congrats to you and ur wifey.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Get Pregnant Faster With These Tips! / Kill Weak Erection Today With Mascum Herbal Pride / I Need Help. What Is The Cure For Pimple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.