Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,664 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu (4251 Views)

Asari-Dokubo: Tinubu Bars Niger Delta Ex-Agitators From Aso Rock / Niger Delta Ex-militants Endorse Peter Obi For President / Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
EvilMetahuman:

hehehe same ipobian doing tag team with himself.
beginning of craze

did tinubu say "we dont trust deltans"?
So you mean that Deltans are not immigrants in Lagos ?
Only Igbos are immigrants in Lagos grin grin grin

Dullardism is evil really LOL.

CC lzaa sarrki ibrahimdamola velocity25
Re: Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu by EvilMetahuman: 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

But delta people voted against dumbohari. How about that my ewedu-gobbling friend? grin
so is oyo state, what is your point? flat head
Re: Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
AudiA4:

It's only a daft person that will talk like this, tell me the state in Nigeria that has been better developed and accommodating as lagos,the foundation of what other governors in lagos are working on was initiated by Tinubu, like him or hate him,tinubu put together is better than all the governors u have from the part of the country u came from

Why Tinubu why not your father ?

Isn't your father who's an indigine of Lagos good enough to rule the state ?

Why will a man from Osun state be lording over you in your own land ?

And you say you No be slave to tinubu family cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu by IbrahimDamola: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
so is oyo state, what is your point? flat head

Your lamentations are melodious to my ears.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
LZAA:

He is a lagos immigrant too grin
Cc immhotep sarrki velocity25
Asiwaju Bola is an immigrant from Osun state.
Ambode is an immigrant from Ondo state.
But only Igbos are immigrants in Lagos grin grin

cc sarrki ibrahimdamola

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu by diadem10: 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Nope, na your OSU father suppose come to rule Lagos. I can see why Bianca Ojukwu was rejected in her husband state even though she's also Ibo. Clannish mgbekes.
Re: Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu by DMerciful(m): 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
So you don't have wisdom to know that Delta is not a tribe?
EvilMetahuman:

hehehe same ipobian doing tag team with himself.
beginning of craze

did tinubu say "we dont trust deltans"?
Re: Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu by VirginFinder: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
immhotep:

Asiwaju Bola is an immigrant from Osun state.
Ambode is an immigrant from Ondo state.
But only Igbos are immigrants in Lagos grin grin

cc sarrki ibrahimdamola

Because Igbos are not from the SW... cool
Re: Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu by EvilMetahuman: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Your lamentations are melodious to my ears.. grin
typical flat head dimwit.

says something stupiid, then after pointing how stupiiid he sounds to him, then gloats about his stuppiddity by saying something even more stupiiid cheesy
Re: Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu by EvilMetahuman: 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
DMerciful:
So you don't have wisdom to know that Delta is not a tribe?
are you dumb or pretending to be dumb?

where in my post did i tell you delta is a tribe?
Re: Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu by AudiA4: 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

U are talking trash, go back to your village if u are frustrated in lagos,u have a state and governor abi? Why not leave lagos if TINUBU na your problem, your governors are looting your resources in your state na tinubu matter u wan die upon
Re: Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu by DMerciful(m): 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
Run along! Talking to you is worst than talking to a mad man!
EvilMetahuman:
are you dumb or pretending to be dumb?

where in my post did i tell you delta is a tribe?
Re: Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
diadem10:

Nope, na your OSU father suppose come to rule Lagos. I can see why Bianca Ojukwu was rejected in her husband state even though she's also Ibo. Clannish mgbekes.

Mgbekes are wiser than you would ever be grin

The Mgbeke's vowed Buhari will never win any state in south east and they stood by it .

The mgbekes don't rely on the useless goverment to punction properly. , the mgbekes are blessed with wisdom to fend for themselves and make progress .

The cheapest house in my village was built with 4.9 million naira and it's owned by a farmer ..

I will make a thread on that soon .
Re: Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu by raumdeuter: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
Itsekiri people are subset of Yoruba people

So Remi is Yoruba thats what matters
Re: Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
VirginFinder:

Because Igbos are not from the SW... cool
Ok so Igbos can begin to claim Delta-Igbo so that they will be from the SW.
Problem solved. grin grin

We must enjoy this our One Nigeria properly.

cc lzaa ibrahimdamola sarrki husbandsnatcha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
AudiA4:

U are talking trash, go back to your village if u are frustrated in lagos,u have a state and governor abi? Why not leave lagos if TINUBU na your problem, your governors are looting your resources in your state na tinubu matter u wan die upon

Why should I go back to my village when Lagos is a "No man's land ?

If an immigrant from Ondo like tinubu can be the god father of Lagos and his wife your senator, Why can't I be your lord and slave master after all we both own Lagos .
Re: Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu by diadem10: 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Mgbekes are wiser than you would ever be grin

The Mgbeke's vowed Buhari will never win any state in south east and they stood by it .

The mgbekes don't rely on the useless goverment to proper , the mgbekes are blessed with wisdom to fend for themselves and make progress .

The cheapest house in my village was built with 4.9 million naira and it's owned by a farmer ..

I will make a thread on that soon .

You mean this?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8929763_69654661523550856656jpegd732896263506648f518aec8a62ee70e_jpeg_jpeg6bb30bc7e743d81fc2f0b92a5e445413

cheesy cheesy
Re: Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu by EvilMetahuman: 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
DMerciful:
Run along! Talking to you is worst than talking to a mad man!
accepting you are stupiid is a hard pill for you to swallow.

flat head cheesy
Re: Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu by diadem10: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

If an immigrant from Ondo like tinubu can be the god father of Lagos and his wife your senator, Why can't I be your lord and slave master after all we both own Lagos .

Because you're an OSU and not Yoruba.
Re: Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu by AudiA4: 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
[quote author=NaijaRoyalty post=76496470]

If an immigrant from Ondo like tinubu can be the god father of Lagos and his wife your senator, Why can't I be your lord and slave master after all we both own Lagos .[/quoten

Na hunger drive u commot from the bush u came from,u dey call lagos no mans land,u no sabi anything, how many of your Igbo race fit contest for governor here and win? U better no make us depot u back to your IPOB Republic
Re: Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
diadem10:

Because you're an OSU and not Yoruba.

You that is not Osu , how much is your life worth ? grin
Re: Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu by Prompto: 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
I am from Ikorodu tudomugoro to be precise it is God that will punish Agbaje n PDP.

DMerciful:
No matter how long a pussycat stays in the bush it can never be a tiger! She and her husband are immigrants and it's unfortunate that lagosians leave their son JK from Ikorodu to worship immigrants!
Re: Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
[quote author=AudiA4 post=76496656][/quote]

Lagos belongs to all of us , so stop talking nonsense .
Re: Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
Prompto:
I am from Ikorodu tudomugoro to be precise it is God that will punish Agbaje n PDP.

This matter is just paining you sha.
Please stop supporting immigrants in Lagos. grin grin
Re: Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu by DMerciful(m): 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
Forget PDP, tell me a specific thing Agbaje has done to deserve punishment? Mind you, you are betraying your brother for strangers!
Prompto:

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real Truth Behind Trump Rejection Of Okonjo Iweala / See What A Northern Wrote About NNAMDI KANU / Buhari Complaining About The Air Condition In His Home In Daura(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.