Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics (62322 Views)

Hoodlums Hijack Election Materials In Kano, Enugu, Akwa Ibom Rerun, Bye-election / PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena / Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by ufine200(m): 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
So nobody dey watch the movie.
Everywhere empty only tree
I smell lies
liohan:
There are some areas you don't force your will on. No matter what, they will reject it.

Because they said it's an APC thug that's why you want to turn Sherlock. Keep being a hypocrite.

Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
if you investigate further, you would realize this is fake news as usual.
It is Definitely Fake News.
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by IkpuMmadu: 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
Shibaraba:
This is why I keep telling people
If you want to do anyhow
Watch environment

If na Lagos dem go beat am small if e get luck na police
Abuja no wahala na police dem like to call. Dem fit no beat you self. You go fresh reach station
Ogun one body part fit lost on the way.
Enugu go beat you sotay e go be like say you do plastic surgery

But Akwa Ibom
Akwa Ibom people wey go use one hand break rabid dog for neck roast am chop
Na I'm you wan go mess with
Youre roasted
Dey even suspect if na there DAT BBQ come from sef

Jokes apart election is not worth dying for. If una hear gbagaun make una japa. God bless Nigeria
apt

1 Like

Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by mercenary: 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
if you investigate further, you would realize this is fake news as usual.
Go and sit down, idiat! because another APC thug is burnt its fake news... Unam ikot!
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by Kirinwa: 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
Shibaraba:
If you want to do anyhow
Watch environment

Abuja no wahala na police dem like to call. Dem fit no beat you self. You go fresh reach station

But Akwa Ibom
Youre roasted

Jokes apart election is not worth dying for. If una hear gbagaun make una japa. God bless Nigeria

Not really a joke. There's plenty sense in this.

1 Like

Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by Baroba(m): 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
Shibaraba:
If you want to do anyhow
Watch environment

But Akwa Ibom
Youre roasted

You don't know Enugu state, nobody will beat, they will probably hand you over to the police..

1 Like

Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by objobj: 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lare olayinka whose principal has gone deaf and dump is reporting akwa ibom

Where is fayose?
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by Ziggylady(f): 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
Afonja Demola,the APC crook who burnt PDP-supporters ballot-boxes in Okota should be thanking his stars..

Yet his useless fellow vone-heads were making noise agajnt Igbos
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by frozen70(f): 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
Very soon people will stop going for election voting because anyone can be a victim

1 Like

Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by TrumpDonald2: 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
diadem10:

You dey mind them. Does the place looks like a polling unit?
Is that how you reason? So until you see a ballot box beside the charred body then you will believe. Or you expected thugs to hijack the ballot box and still stand at the polling unit? Seeing how the whole environment is empty and no crowd gathering to watch should quench your doubt a bit.
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by diadem10: 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
TrumpDonald2:

Is that how you reason? So until you see a ballot box beside the charred body then you will believe. Or you expected thugs to hijack the ballot box and still stand at the polling unit? Seeing how the whole environment is empty and no crowd gathering to watch should quench your doubt a bit.

Some people would have been captured in the picture considering the crowd at polling unit. I won't be surprised if it wasn't even anything similar.
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by TrumpDonald2: 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
diadem10:

Some people would have been captured in the picture considering the crowd at polling unit. I won't be surprised if it wasn't even anything similar.
crowd for which polling unit? That's a rural area, and after such an incident, you don't expect to see anyone around.
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by diadem10: 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
TrumpDonald2:
crowd for which polling unit? That's a rural area, and after such an incident, you don't expect to see anyone around.

That's a lie. People would be captured as well as the scenario would look disorganized with scattered papers and all. This a different incidence. I doubt the pic was captured in Nigeria sef.
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by megareal: 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
diadem10:

That's a lie. People would be captured as well as the scenario would look disorganized with scattered papers and all. This a different incidence. I doubt the pic was captured in Nigeria sef.
Oga, stop arguing, that really happened. The thug was chased and caught up with, beaten and burnt. That's where they caught him.
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by diadem10: 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
megareal:

Oga, stop arguing, that really happened. The thug was chased and caught up with, beaten and burnt. That's where they caught him.

That ain't Nigeria. Take that to bank.
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by Khaleell001(m): 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
Noel1:

Investogate ?

Yes. Investigate! especially in this era of fake news.
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by Khaleell001(m): 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
TrumpDonald2:

You people just jump to conclusions at the sight of bad news without proper investigation.

how many known source reported this incident?
how many?

One guy just woke up this morning and started typing something because it suits your cravings we must believe the news is real?

Sometimes I wonder of some use your brains at all.
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by Khaleell001(m): 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nigerians are enemies to facts.

This was the same fake news that was spread by every dull, stupid and zombie who believed that Atiku lost his PU when the facts on ground where to the contrary.

Let me see a corroborative reports to this otherwise it nothing but fake news.

And how are we even sure the person who typed this thing is not another rabble rouser who lacks trustworthiness like FFK.
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by Nostradamus: 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
If this story is true, then some Nigerian youths deserve serious beating. How can you go snatch ballot box/paper for a sgtupid politician who sent his own wards to a sane environment because he's hellbent on damaging your country and making it unlivable for you whose parents can't afford to send you out?? I really wish this BASTAR can wake up so the mob will kill him the second time.
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by Degalaxy1: 10:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
please who cursed Africa especially Nigeria??

Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by TrumpDonald2: 7:18am On Mar 10, 2019
Khaleell001:

You people just jump to conclusions at the sight of bad news without proper investigation.

how many known source reported this incident?
how many?

One guy just woke up this morning and started typing something because it suits your cravings we must believe the news is real?

Sometimes I wonder of some use your brains at all.
So what your brain is telling you is to wait for a known source before you believe. Okk, keep waiting for a known source.
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by TrumpDonald2: 7:21am On Mar 10, 2019
diadem10:

Scattered papers? Did you even read what the reporter wrote? He said one of the thugs was captured not the thug with the ballot paper.
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by Khaleell001(m): 8:29am On Mar 10, 2019
TrumpDonald2:

So what your brain is telling you is to wait for a known source before you believe. Okk, keep waiting for a known source.

Yes. I will rather wait than peddle what I am not totally sure of.

When somebody was shot at in Akwa Ibom the news was not hidden it came out in my news outlets and bit this, you no dey use your brain.
Re: Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 10, 2019
Fvucking lies!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.