Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) (233089 Views)

Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by MabuM: 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
Koralords :
I want to ask a simple question why do ibos hate Tinubu ,I don't see them condemning theodore Orji that guy is one of the worst gov ever in the history of Nigeria ,only ebonyi state gov and Peter Obi I worth celebrating

5 Likes

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Freshkidavid(m): 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
You can give us a trial and you won't regret it. Pada Cards has been redeeming for a very long time and there is no where you'd hear that we have ripped people off their money.

We have redeemed cards worth $500, $1000, $3000 and as low as $100.
Bring any of your cards, be it Amazon, iTunes and others. We are not scammers and we do not accept scammers.

We have heard complaint of many of our clients that tried (e.g Paxtradings.com) others but were ripped but they eventually came back to us. Try us and you won't regret it.

Click the link below, to get more information such as our contact, since it is against Nairaland rules to post such here.

Click the link below, and you'd be convinced with the testimonials from different people.

https://pada.com.ng/how-to-sell-gift-cards-to-naira-online-in-nigeria-itunes-amazon-steam-and-googleplay/
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by nonsobaba: 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
Wallahi, those northern voters are very enlightened. Far more enlightened than us down south. See how they delivered buhari but are now dealing with their failed governors in bauchi and kano states despite the governors trying to hide behind buhari's babanriga! cheesy 2023 will be interesting

3 Likes

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Iamgrey5(m): 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
Osyxcel:

How is it a lie? Did I say it's the true state of things? It's simply my predictions.

Learn to read with understanding my brother.
if you are truly from Ibadan or you have ever being to Ibadan

You will realize that Seyi can never win all the local government in ibadan i.e.

Lagelu, Oluyole, Akinyele and ido will be very close

Ibadan south west should be very close too

While Oke ogun and Oyo are APC strong holds too, while 2 ibarapa lga should go PDP, one should be very close.
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Indispensable85(m): 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
I'm loving the northerners right now.They clearly know what they want,they've proven to be very politically intelligent with the way they've voted in this 2019 general elections both presidential and governorship.

3 Likes

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by APCsupporter: 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
see flogging

RESULT In Borno: Alh Abba Kaka unit 026, Lamisula Jabbamari ward, Maiduguri Governorship election APC: 321 PDP: 2

Later some easterners will start saying it was riggged as if they were there

10 Likes

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
DMerciful:
See as yeye people don derail this thread!

The thread was derailed because of the depression arising from losing Lagos to Buhari (APC). Losing Lagos to APC is as painful as Atiku losing the Presidential election to Buhari. No ruling party in Nigeria ever controls the FG power and rules Lagos except APC. It is very painful to some people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by muykem: 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
zaragoza:
Can we just stick to election results please.
many people here are not interested in those results hence what you are reading.
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by APCsupporter: 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
nonsobaba:
Wallahi, those northern voters are very enlightened. Far more enlightened than us down south. See how they delivered buhari but are now dealing with their failed governors in bauchi and kano states despite the governors trying to hide behind buhari's babanriga! cheesy 2023 will be interesting

But those who don't mind voting a stone as far as it is pdp will come out to accuse others of blind voting

5 Likes

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by 1wolex85: 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Emedu:
Shocking
is there governorship election in Bayelsa?
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Osyxcel(m): 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Iamgrey5:
if you are truly from Ibadan or you have ever being to Ibadan

You will realize that Seyi can never win all the local government in ibadan i.e.

Lagelu, Oluyole, Akinyele and ido will be very close

Ibadan south west should be very close too

While Oke ogun and Oyo are APC strong holds too, while 2 ibarapa lga should go PDP, one should be very close.

I didn't say Seyi will win in all 11 LGAs. Again, read with understanding.

Mind you, Seyi will win with a wide margin in S/W. You'll be surprised. He'll also win in Oke Ogun. As for Oyo and Ibarapa, any one can win, but it'll always be close.

1 Like

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Franklinezenwa: 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
Aragbiji:

You don’t know our yeastern brothers are only good at chestbeating?
For them to make noise in Lagos or Sw,I give them cudos,a Yoruba agbo seller cannot say pin in SE not to talk of deciding election

1 Like

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by ken6488(m): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
PU 3, Ward 3, Abak, Akwa Ibom state Governorship APC 171 PDP 336 House of Assembly PDP 254 APC 247 Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1226475-live-updates-situation-reports-collation-governorship-election-results-polling-units-nigeria.html
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Aragbiji: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
Franklinezenwa:
For them to make noise in Lagos or Sw,I give them cudos,a Yoruba agbo seller cannot say pin in SE not to talk of deciding election
So, how’s “chestbeating” and “deciding election” the same?
Ipobians are really dull sha

7 Likes

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by shezyken: 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
gratefulheart:
why the same hand writing?

One for governorship and the other for state house. You can check it well.
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Iamgrey5(m): 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
Osyxcel:

I didn't say Seyi will win in all 11 LGAs. Again, read with understanding.

Mind you, Seyi will win with a landslide in S/W. You'll be surprised. He'll also win in Oke Ogun. As for Oyo and Ibarapa, any one can win, but it'll always be close.
Mark my words, Seyi can never win Oyo town

He will merely try in oke ogun because of the rebellious actions of Shittu, APC had their widest winning margin in Oke ogun in the last election.

I maintain that Seyi will struggle to win ibadan Southwest local government area because that is my local government of origin and I know the local politics very well.

1 Like

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by albertorian(m): 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
Emevor isoko north delta state, ward 7 pooling unit 1 result

1 Like

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Franklinezenwa: 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
Aragbiji:

So, how’s “chestbeating” and “deciding election” the same?
Ipobians are really dull sha
Ipob really gives u guys nightmare,I thought u guys had opc?
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by DMerciful(m): 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
APC has been controlling Lagos for 20 yrs so what's new? Why are people overreacting?
babaolofin:

The thread was derailed because of the depression arising from losing Lagos to Buhari (APC). Losing Lagos to APC is as painful as Atiku losing the Presidential election to Buhari. No ruling party in Nigeria ever controls the FG power and rules Lagos except APC. It is very painful to some people.
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by pawesome(m): 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
There northerners know exactly what they are doing... Those are the real politicians

4 Likes

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hubo56:

Least developed among which states. Name them
Within Oyo state. In terms of importance or other factors Oyo has more bearing and influence than Ibadan. I don't want to do this anyway.. let's just watch and see rather than this supremacy battle of a thing.

1 Like

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by bugggg: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
time don almost reach ... all these masturbation go stop. OYO waiting for seyi like ...

2 Likes

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by hargbolahan01: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
KunleyY19:

How many top construction giants do you've in Oyo

Or the people that will benefit from the projects are Lagosian

The petty traders that will benefit from increase in sales in those sites are Lagosians

So Julius Berger, RCC, Hitech planet projects coming to your States are all Tinubu's Cronies

Ajimobi Caused all this...And yet you Guy's keep dragging Jagaban into it...
are ratcon and kopek not construction company and they are in ibadan

1 Like

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Osyxcel(m): 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
Iamgrey5:

He will merely try in oke ogun because of the rebellious actions of Shittu, APC had their widest winning margin in Oke ogun in the last election.

I maintain that Seyi will struggle to win ibadan Southwest local government area because that is my local government of origin and I know the local politics very well.

I never said Seyi will win Oyo. I said whoever wins, the margin won't be much. Again, read with understanding.

You think all SW is only all those Bere, Oja-Oba, etc. We shall see.
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by happney65: 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
Iamgrey5:

He has already won south-west..He even defeated Ajimobi in is polling booth..
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Ziggylady(f): 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
BluntBoy:
Ziggylady!!

Stop shouting my name! angry
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Franklinezenwa: 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
Aragbiji:

O ye ipobian.
Focus on your cursed ,erosion republic and stop pokenosing into Yoruba affairs
You think by saying all these it would change the fact that Ibadan is a brown roof republic and you guys are the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by adioolayi(m): 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
Iamgrey5:

Ibadan SW gradually falling.... for the first time, Ward 10, IB SW fall for PDP.
Although like you said....I am expecting Ajimobi's magic, being his LGA.

1 Like

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by nice360: 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
KunleyY19:

When Lagos State was Stifled of FAAC who fought obasanjo...Osibanjo was the lawyer then

When Tinubu was championing Resource control that the SS states enjoy now...were you young then

When he fought OBJ in court by creating 37LCDA to cater for about 25million LGA were you asleep Quick fact Kano has 44 Lagos has only 20 Recognised LGA...With Lagos Population growing astronomically...
(Most SW states have adopted this now)

When he started the reclaiming of lands to protect the Lagos island, Banana Island and Lekki today to stop them from being submerged by the Ocean were you in Lagos then...(This translated To Eko Atlantic Today...)

When Tinubu was about to start IPP then it was this PDP that Clipped him...Then...

This same man Pioneering LAGBUS AND LAMATA today...
He raised the bar of IGR from 500m then to about 600bn now...All down to been a progressive minded person...
[b]Tinubu is Legendary!!![/b]You can say what you like...

Well said, Articulated. God bless the writer.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (61) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.