Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) (233138 Views)

Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
IDI NA KAKA II: Shamaki ward

GOVERNOSHIP.
Inuwa Yahaya @OfficialAPCNg : 136
Bayero Nafada @OfficialPDPNig: 68

STATE HOUSE
Ali Baba Manu: 131
Haruna Fada: 53

1 Like

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by davodyguy: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
KunleyY19:

Well meaning ones or the ones under Bridges and Slums
Hausa's suffered the same fate...
Help me ask him ooo
Cos Ifeanyi Ubah was not deported by Fashola, despite owing over ₦70billion Naira.
The owner of Masters Energy was not deported too, likewise Ibeto.

If you sent homeless people and destitutes home from a metropolitan city, that's not crime against any tribe. Desperate and pathetic igbos only took advantage of it. Trump is also deporting illegals and want a border wall to prevent them from coming in illegally

10 Likes

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by afroniger: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
BaaleOko:

Coming from a poor man who doesn't even own a toothpick in Lagos, when people with properties, wealth, and investments in Lagos talk... don't DARE express your opinions cause you are just a worthless entity.

E pain am. Lol. I don't have to brag or beat my hairy chest like you nincompoops do about my networth because you are a non entity. Empty vessels (igbos) make the loudest noise. Lagos will remain APC and there ain't shyt you or your fellow morafockas can do about that. You can wail from now till kingdom come if you're so pained, or the Lagoon is there to feast on our punk ass if life tire you. Oloshi.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Konki: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
Rik500k:
whats up with abia.. O to Ge of T.a orji and okezie should be stopped, i call on Apc to rig abia state abeg. Okezie is a disgrace to all distinguished lecturers and phd holders

The damage caused by APC to our electoral perception.

What a shame to beneficiaries of a free and fair election that brought them to power!

2 Likes

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Hakinzo007: 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
[OGBOMOSO North ward 9 unit14
PDP 180
APC 150

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by BaaleOko: 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
afroniger:

E pain am. Lol. I don't have to brag or beat my hairy chest like you nincompoops do about my networth because you are a non entity. Empty vessels (igbos) make the loudest noise. Lagos will remain APC and there ain't shyt you or your fellow morafockas can do about that. You can wail from now till kingdom come if you're so pained, or the Lagoon is there to feast on our punk ass if life tire you. Oloshi.
My point has been made, not interested in your low IQ rants.
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Kennyfancy(m): 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
Aragbiji:

Please say this again the Next time you enter a danfo .
i just did that this evening
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by BaaleOko: 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
gamaliel9:

Guy, leave the online warrior...yorubas who love competition are associating with Igbos and making money...he is here spewing hatred...rapia
It's mostly the poorest of the poor among them that talk too much, and most of them don't live anywhere close to Lagos... one dirty clown somewhere in Osogbo will be making noise like say na him papa get Lagos SMH...

2 Likes

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Jman06(m): 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
BARAJ92:
Ilasamaja ward, Isolo governorship as collated from various polling unit

Governorship result
Ilasamaja
PU. APC. PDP
001. 66. 26
002. 61. 21
003. 56. 22
004. 39. 12
005. 110. 24
006. 89. 14
007. 86. 25
008. 75. 9
009. 52. 24
010. 74. 15
011. 60. 13
012. 111. 25
013. 82. 12
014. 71. 7
015. 99. 25
016. 72 19
017. 41. 14
018. 84. 20
019. 85. 28
020. 73. 14
021. 104. 25
022. 75. 29
023. 81. 24
024. 82. 25
025. 67. 37
026. 95. 37
027. 97. 30
028. 39. 19
029. 25. 13
030. 93. 24
031. 78. 24
032. 87. 17
033. 114. 31
034. 94. 18
035. 107. 31
036. 103. 17
037. 26. 5
038. 79. 20
039. 107. 33
040. 80. 29
041. 54. 34
042. 55. 32
043. 17. 22
044. 48. 30
Total. 3293. 975
My Igbo brothers and their braggadocio have rubbed Agbaje of any goodwill from his Yoruba kinsmen!

How I wish I can grab all Igbo people and squeeze sense into them to learn how to shut their mouths, act humble like Hausa people while still playing their games smartly!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by deomelo: 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
[s]
dokie:

We have always respected that fact, and that's why nobody is going on a protest. But you should also respect the fact that I have a right to vote and campaign who I chose to vote for. I also have the right to differ from you that Tinubus Lagos is being well governed. Or did I lose the right to have my opinion simply because I live in Lagos and a higher percentage of Lagosians prefer Tinubus lordship over them?

It is your complex problem that is making you feel threatened that igbos can 'put mouth' in the affairs of Lagos. But whether you like it or not, it is what it is and will remain that way except Nigeria divides. I'm sure you know igbos are already in elective offices in Lagos. And when we get to the level of full electronic voting, it will be a permanent thing. You need to learn to live with it. If not, na belus go kill you.

And for your information, I have every right, even much more than a lot of the so called owners of Lagos to desire the type of Lagos that I want. I was born and raised, live, speak the language, do business, and own property in Lagos. By every standard world over, if Lagos where a country, I should have been given citizenship of Lagos, and that's the case with so many igbos in lagos. Live with it cos it's the truth.

You and most of the other Tinubu worshippers here probably don't contribute to the purse of the state so it doesn't bother you how the state is governed. For you once the igbos don't have who they support at Alausa, you are fine. For me, the governance of Lagos is very important, probably more than that of my state at the moment. We do business here, and are faced with all types of taxes and demand notices for things we know neither the head or tail of. I own property here and bothered that my land use charge can be moved from 50k to 400k in a year during an economic recession. You probably are collecting salary from one firm and paying rent. And even if you are self employed, you may be on the higher end or eating fat from Tinubus empire, so you don't know what those who struggle to earn a living while employing many go through. I wouldn't blame you for you posture. But don't blame me for mine.

And on the side note, if you think Lagos is your land, come to my house in ikeja and misbehave in my compound, na that time you go sabi say all these yeye yans on who owns Lagos starts and stops during elections. By the time you land in Area F, you will show me the Police that will let you off the hook simply because you are yoruba and I am igbo.
[/s]

Another bloviating ipob pumping chest

The same poorly governed Lagos state woke from ruins by Tinubu in 1999 with just N500 million/month IGR to the 5th economy in Africa and almost N30 billion/month IGR, this is the same city you poor ipob economic migrants cannot wait to run to for survival.

The fact that you are full of hatred and bitterness doesn't mean you shouldn't have basic common sense and even if it was poorly managed, you lots won't be running to a poor and poorly managed place for your daily bread.

If you need a good picture of poorly managed places, look at your own poor, backward and unproductive towns and villages.

grin grin

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by udemejack(m): 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
Konki:

The damage caused by APC to our electoral perception.

What a shame to beneficiaries of a free and fair election that brought them to power!

have you ever witnessed a free and fair election in this country before,hypocrisy is still holding us hostage.

4 Likes

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Osyxcel(m): 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
If all these results coming from Oyo are true, then I see a trend just like I predicted.

Engr. Seyi Makinde is the next Governor of Oyo State.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Zikachat(m): 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
pu 014 sabon tasha ward kaduna state.
pdp 573.
apc 02.
Governorship result

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by afroniger: 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
BaaleOko:

My point has been made, not interested in your low IQ rants.

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by BaaleOko: 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
afroniger:
Yeah the way I fu.ccked your mama few nights ago grin
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by gamaliel9: 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jman06:
My Igbo brothers and their braggadocio have rubbed Agbaje of any goodwill from his Yoruba kinsmen!

How I wish I can grab all Igbo people and squeeze sense into them to learn how to shut their mouths, act humble like Hausa people while still playing their games smartly!

Relax ok? Nigeria or your Lagos is not worth dying for...Lets wait till a transparent e voting is worked out.....we resolved not to come out....until transparency is assured like in any sane country. It will be show of force...enjoy wherever you are in Oshogbo now while it lasts....

2 Likes

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by 7lives: 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
chozzy:

Really, most peeps praising Lagos never travel.

They are brainwashed local champions.

Lagos is poorly managed ....

Lagos is consistently ranked 2nd worst city to live in in the world.
It is 2nd only to war ravaged Syrian capital of Damascus

This is the more reason why you should return to SE a least this place is better than Lagos.
E ti ya we're.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by APCsupporter: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:
BREAKING NEWS - ELRUFAI WINS KADUNA STATE

APC won in 14 LGA while
PDP won in 9 LGA.

Registered voters: 3,861033
Acr voters: 1757868
Invalid votes: 17534

*ALL TOTAL:*
*APC= 993445*
*PDP= 649612*

Yes!!!!!

I hope it is true sha cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by davodyguy: 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
APCsupporter:

Yes!!!!!

I hope it is true sha cheesy
How are we performing in Oyo?
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by itsme9jaG(f): 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:
BREAKING NEWS - ELRUFAI WINS KADUNA STATE

APC won in 14 LGA while
PDP won in 9 LGA.

Registered voters: 3,861033
Acr voters: 1757868
Invalid votes: 17534

Fake news this is exactly the presidential result figures

*APC= 993445*
*PDP= 649612*
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by afroniger: 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
BaaleOko:

Yeah the way I fu.ccked MY mama few nights ago grin

There. Fixed. Spoken like a true mothafocka. Continue.
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by APCsupporter: 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jman06:
Good! Pls I want Tambuwal to win. Even though he was among the northern governors that plotted against his party in 2015, I believe he has learnt the importance of party loyalty from the presidential election

I dont think he will lose. Kwankwaso and Tambuwal are highly influential. Their only blunder was going against the King of the North. I am still surprised that Atiku managed to win in Adamawa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by BaaleOko: 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
afroniger:

There. Fixed. Spoken like a true mothafocka. Continue.
E pain am grin
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by APCsupporter: 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
gamaliel9:

Is it not this sdp that won a senatorial seat or house of representative seat in Kastina?

I never noticed.
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by davodyguy: 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
chozzy:

Really, most peeps praising Lagos never travel.

They are brainwashed local champions.

Lagos is poorly managed ....

Lagos is consistently ranked 2nd worst city to live in in the world.
It is 2nd only to war ravaged Syrian capital of Damascus
if Lagos is second, your state would be minus 2000th position

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by APCsupporter: 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
davodyguy:
How are we performing in Oyo?
I have not been seeing their results
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Cyberleets: 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

I stay in anambra for 2years, IMO state for 1 year before moving to abia state with my uncle

East is nothing to write home about, you can only be deceiving those that haven't visit there

that region cannot rise until your people get involved in your states politics rather than shooking mouth in another people's politics

you're a compound foool for thinking I don't know you people are cursed before stressing my fact

Coming from a yoruba? I'd rather not drag my self in the mud with u...in terms of standard of living, which yoruba state comes close to states in the east? Kid pls give ur dad ur phone...U shouldn't be online grin...that's why u travel with your unclen grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by B1ak3: 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
gamaliel9:

Relax ok? Nigeria or your Lagos is not worth dying for...Lets wait till a transparent e voting is worked out.....we resolved not to come out....until transparency is assured like in any sane country. It will be show of force...enjoy wherever you are in Oshogbo now while it lasts....

hahahaha RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As far as Nigeria politics is concerned, your tribe is insignificant. You are not even united in the east talk less of other areas. All you guys do is to talk big online but in reality, you are absolutely and irredeemably powerless and inconsequential in the political arena.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by 7lives: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
bigpicture001:

Now I know ur a tinubu worshiper I lived all my life in lag...around festac..then tinubu does next to nothing in infrastructure build up...he organised a referendum and added 16 more local govt to lagos..also asia state did same..PDP abstained from that election and tinubu's AC won them all...

Because the election was illegal, den.OBJ seized the allocation to lagos state LOCAL government....

Yet again tinubu capitalised and started yelling that he can't perform cuz his allocation was seized from entering lagos...

Do u know he bowed to FG pressure to revert to 20 LG...just 5months to his departure after over one year of defiance..

In 3batches the fed. Govt released all the stalled money...yet not even a gutter was contructed with it..it total over 3pbilkion naira..tinubu took it alone even borrowed money from.world bank for as he puts it.."a light rain project"

Which after collecting the 300million dollars for the rail..he said he changed his plans that the rail will take too much plan..instead he went and purchased long buses..painted a section of the lagos highways.. nd started the BRT with less than 80 million dollars...

All dis happened just 6months to his departure..he pocketed another 200million, yet he sued the f.g that they should release may monthly allocation to him instead of fashola..

That the state need the fund to organise a welcome party for the incoming governor..F.G won in court nd the monthly allocation was released to fashola instead..

You know nxt to nothing about tinubu...he hates development nd only cares abt his pocket...

Tinubu is anti development and a criminal..i can't change ur live for him..but I pity ur children....

Tinubu this Tinubu that, cry me a lagoon or better still, jump into the Lagoon.
Tinubu is your nightmare in Lagos, the best part of it is that you can't do jack about him.
Some of your folks were hiding under their bed in my hood today, so so mouth and no action.
Eru ikus " the angels of death " were patiently waiting for una to step out of line.
Una go abandon una cursed region come dey meddle in our business around here.
E ti ya werey.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
Senator Akpabio again delivers his unit Ukana West II, Unit 009
Governorship:
APC - 1597
PDP - 0

3 Likes

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by APCsupporter: 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
davodyguy:

Help me ask him ooo
Cos Ifeanyi Ubah was not deported by Fashola, despite owing over ₦70billion Naira.
The owner of Masters Energy was not deported too, likewise Ibeto.

If you sent homeless people and destitutes home from a metropolitan city, that's not crime against any tribe. Desperate and pathetic igbos only took advantage of it. Trump is also deporting illegals and want a border wall to prevent them from coming in illegally

It seems like you don't even understand these people. They always want to act like they are being victimized in order to justify their hatred for other tribes. Its a big shame

4 Likes

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by dokie: 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
afroniger:

Your wailing just started, punk. I didn't even bother reading all that crap you typed up there. When you tire, you go pack your load go back to Enugu to enjoy 'good governance'. If Lagos no pay you get tha fcvk out.

Of course you wont read. That's why you have the energy to be tribal. If you were better engaged, you wont have the time and energy for petty tribalism.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (61) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.