Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

What Is Voting Experience In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Voting Experience In Your Area? (217 Views)

Northerners React To Sarki Claim That No One Is Voting Asiwaju. / Nobody Is Voting For Peter Obi because Of His Campaign Lists / ABIA STATE - Post Your 2019 Voting Experience And Polling Station Results Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Voting Experience In Your Area? by MightySparrow: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
I did not go out to vote due to PVC palaver in my capturing centre. Buh, as just lay on my bed angry with BEDC for not giving light to monitor events, a light drama happened: I overheard a woman talking to another in our compound saying, ' When are you going to vote?' The other responded, 'Ii am on my way already. Ok secure a space for me. Then she said,' My umbrella is spoilt.' 'Mine too' I was wondering because it was in the morning the Sun was not up neither was rain threatening. It later dawned on me they were talking of party to vote for. Many of them in the area were disappointed two weeks ago by PDP because they have #2000 which didn't go round, while apc gave #3000. Share your own experience please.

(1) (Reply)

Ethiopian Airlines Flight To Nairobi Crashes After Takeoff, Killing All 157 Pass / VIDEO: Thugs Invades Imo Collation Centre, Tears Results Sheets* / NAF Intensifies Aerial Surveillance Over Flashpoints In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.