Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,701 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Internet Bandwidth On Vsat Ku & C-band With Free X3 Idirect Modem - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Internet Bandwidth On Vsat Ku & C-band With Free X3 Idirect Modem (2021 Views)

Get (1.2m , 1.8m And 2.4m Dish, Buc, Lnb &x3 Idirect Modem) @ A Cheaper Rate / Affordable Bandwidth Prices On Vsat Ku & C-band With Free X3 Idirect Modem / Affordable Bandwidth Prices On Vsat Ku & C-band With Free X3 Idirect Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Bandwidth On Vsat Ku & C-band With Free X3 Idirect Modem by kingsline: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2010
Affordable Bandwidth on VSAT Ku & C-band with Free x3 iDirect Modem

Super Fast VSAT Internet on Ku & C-band

Free iDirect X3 Evolution Modem for New Sites (Quarterly Bandwidth Subscription Required)
* Corporate Organizations and non commercial centers only.

Modem Swap Available for Sites with Existing Modem such as Linkstar S2 & iDirect 3100 (unlocked).
* Cyber cafes and Commercial centres only (if modem is swapped, purchased or exists on site, you
   only pay per month with one Month security deposit. No activation fee).

Zero Cost Line Up and Activation for existing VSAT Sites in Lagos.

50% off on remote sites (outside Lagos) Line Up & Commissioning for Existing VSAT sites

Provision of Shared and Dedicated Bandwidth Capacity of Up to 115Mbps (Dedicated Bandwidth is Subjected to Availability of Capacity)

Free Set of Equipment (Inc. iDirect x3 Modem,3/5watts BUC & LNB Exc. 1.2/1.8/2.4mtr Dish) for New sites with 1536Kbps (Shared )or 1 Mb (Dedicated) and above

30 Days Money Back Warranty

Pochesa Global Resources Limited
Kano State, Nigeria
Lagos State Nigeria
www.pochesa.com
pochesaglobal@gmail.com

Re: Internet Bandwidth On Vsat Ku & C-band With Free X3 Idirect Modem by kingsline: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to the GOOD TIMES!

Have you ever wanted

Bulk/Dedicated Bandwidth upto 115Mbps for Corporate Organization?

Affordable VSAT Equipments & Accessories- Used & New KU & C-band Antennas from 1.2mtr to 11mtr Antenna
2watts to 10watts BUC? Norsat,NJT, Mitec, SMT wireless?
10watts Transceiver to 40watts Transceiver? Anacom or Codan,
PLL & DRO LNB?

Competent VSAT Engineers & Installers with minimum SLA of 2hours across West Africa?

Affordable and Super fast VSAT Connectivity for Commercial Centers & Cybercafe's?

Inter branch Connectivity via iDirect and Cisco Technologies?

One year Manufacturer's warranty on all New Equipments?

Virtual Private Network and More?

30 days money back guarantee if promised CIR is not delivered on Bandwidth!

Delivery of VSAT Equipment & Accessories is same day across West Africa!

I would be glad to mind your business with regard to the aforementioned, any day, any time!

You can also drop your comments and inquiry on this thread as i would be happy to respond ASAP wink.
Re: Internet Bandwidth On Vsat Ku & C-band With Free X3 Idirect Modem by dennymade(m): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
We need a very dedicated fast internet services for a minimum of 20 systems in my office. Already we have a wireless network with internet service but its speed and bandwith is very slow. So we urgently want to replace it with either C-Band or Ku band this month. So kindly mail me the cost of subscription for both C-Band and Ku Band on monthly or quaterly basis.

My mail is emmanuel_akinmade@yahoo.com and parity_bitwise2005@yahoo.com

You can also watsap me on 07038590808

kingsline:
Welcome to the GOOD TIMES!

Have you ever wanted

Bulk/Dedicated Bandwidth upto 115Mbps for Corporate Organization?

Affordable VSAT Equipments & Accessories- Used & New KU & C-band Antennas from 1.2mtr to 11mtr Antenna
2watts to 10watts BUC? Norsat,NJT, Mitec, SMT wireless?
10watts Transceiver to 40watts Transceiver? Anacom or Codan,
PLL & DRO LNB?

Competent VSAT Engineers & Installers with minimum SLA of 2hours across West Africa?

Affordable and Super fast VSAT Connectivity for Commercial Centers & Cybercafe's?

Inter branch Connectivity via iDirect and Cisco Technologies?

One year Manufacturer's warranty on all New Equipments?

Virtual Private Network and More?

30 days money back guarantee if promised CIR is not delivered on Bandwidth!

Delivery of VSAT Equipment & Accessories is same day across West Africa!

I would be glad to mind your business with regard to the aforementioned, any day, any time!

You can also drop your comments and inquiry on this thread as i would be happy to respond ASAP wink.

Re: Internet Bandwidth On Vsat Ku & C-band With Free X3 Idirect Modem by kingsline: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2015

Re: Internet Bandwidth On Vsat Ku & C-band With Free X3 Idirect Modem by kingsline: 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
300-500 metres Hotspot hardware Implementation with Mikrotik Hotspot gateway/billing for small Business/cafes/hotels

call for installation/support/Help

kingslinenet@yahoo.com
Re: Internet Bandwidth On Vsat Ku & C-band With Free X3 Idirect Modem by kingsline: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
Pochesa Global Resources Limited
Kano State, Nigeria
Lagos State Nigeria
www.pochesa.com
pochesaglobal@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Ic Card Issuer, Ic Encoder, Ic Card Maker / New Clone Iphone 5s Gold 32gb Version For Sale @25k / Sold!#Htc One Max 2 GB RAM 16GB For 33k...(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.