Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi (33951 Views)

If You Love Yourself And Children Vote This Person For President / Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election / Underage Children Caught Voting In Yobe State - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by bumzylongs: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
The northerners especially Hausa/Fulani have really messed this country up in their quest for power... Nigerian democracy has been characterized by politics of numbers which dey have been enjoying frm pre/post-colonial era...truth be told, we need an everlasting break up from d north/Hausa/Fulani if really we the concerned Nigerians wanna fulfil our dreams here on earth cox dis people are power drunk and they don't have anything to offer to this country, as we can see dey heavily depend on politics for survival datz y dey see it as a do or die affair and they use religion/ terrorism for their political gains...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by ayanbaba2(m): 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
Towo89:
today's winning ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up now
070-83-79-63-85
winning is guaranteed

weyrey nigga!

pay after ko, pay during process ni!
I could lend you some money, idiot!
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by Lumig: 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hypocrites!!! Na the Bauchi underage voting dem go dey shout about, but they will keep quiet about the ones happening within their domain [EBONYI etc]
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by gidjah(m): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
landmark86:
Is not about party here my brother, Northern people are known for this way back since 1999 democrazy.
It shows how valuable the take election to be.

Come to South/West, South/South & South/East u will see our youths playing ball on election day while sum might even preferred staying at home. Later dey will be shouting election was rig.

you are very correct my brotjer,most of us who grew up north can testify to this since Adam. Na their way be that o.you dare not oppose if you love your life. And that of your family. But the top got chooses to ignore all this
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by gidjah(m): 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
landmark86:
Is not about party here my brother, Northern people are known for this way back since 1999 democrazy.

Come to South/West, South/South & South/East u will see our youths playing ball on election day while sum might even preferred staying at home. Later dey will be shouting election was rig.

you are very correct my brotjer,most of us who grew up north can testify to this since Adam. Na their way be that o.you dare not oppose if you love your life. And that of your family. But the top got chooses to ignore all this .
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by diadem10: 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
But the pictures on their PVC doesn't look young but mature
Are you sure it wasn't a photoshoo€t by some unscrupulous element
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by FlamesD: 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
This is the worst form of corruption. If the present government is serious about fight against corruption, there enough cases to treat from 2019 elections.
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by diadem10: 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
seighapaul:
Obviously a stage photo shoot...whoever did this is just out to cause mischief. I for once know the stress process to register and collect a PVC...even accreditation and voting is properly organized. There's no way an adolescent will go through the strenuous process of registering, collecting the PVC, accreditation and voting without the kid being apprehended along the line. This image is just to cause mischief and sway public sympathy towards a particular political party. Only a short sighted person will pick this fake news and run with it

Exactly, zoom the PVC displayed and you would note the pictures on the PVC looks mature
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by adebayour04: 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
Zoogeria is the worst nation on earth. So anything can happen am not surprise anyway. All nigeria leader were desperate and they have nothing to offer
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by chindoone(m): 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
cuba62:
This is Nigeria!
u sef be criminal
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by diadem10: 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
ayanbaba2:

am glad to tell you that..

you are Mad for this comments!

if you think all those pictures were staged, you are Mad again!

Na you mad pass. Check the pics on the PVC and you would note the pics doesn't look like the children but mature.
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by Ceekay212: 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
landmark86:

Don't be stuuupid man...what's wrong is wrong
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by DedeNkem: 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
The incompetent, corrupt and terroristic North have been rigging elections from the onset!
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by omohlexy: 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
ayanbaba2:

weyrey nigga!

pay after ko, pay during process ni!
I could lend you some money, idiot!
so you hide call am? You almost fell for his scam before coming back to reply
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by movetoca: 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
landmark86:

I admire their interest in politics. They're so many people in their 40s in Southern parts that has never voted in their lives. Shame
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by bizzibodi(m): 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
That is photoshopped d pics on d PVCs are adults,any body can print a replica of ballot papers now.
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by Confidens52(m): 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jollification in Nigeria.that is y buhari must win there,bunch of cow's.
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by Softhands(m): 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
landmark86:

so you saying the south too should register underaged voters too abi?
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
landmark86:

Do vote count in the South? undecided
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by ayanbaba2(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
omohlexy:
so you hide call am? You almost fell for his scam before coming back to reply

me!!!

call who?

I detest all those scammers like shittttt!
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by ayanbaba2(m): 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
diadem10:

Na you mad pass. Check the pics on the PVC and you would note the pics doesn't look like the children but mature.

smiles....

you must be a Nigerian, I guess?

calling blue, black; that is how a typical Nigerian behaves!

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by diadem10: 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
ayanbaba2:

smiles....

Look at the images on the PVC. Do they look young as the children holding the PVC? We should start using our sense. It's not every propaganda we have to swallow.
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by ayanbaba2(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
diadem10:

Look at the images on the PVC. Do they look young as the children holding the PVC? We should start using our sense. It's not every propaganda we have to swallow.

so, there weren't under-aged voters in the North?
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by diadem10: 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
ayanbaba2:

so, there weren't under-aged voters in the North?

There could be but I need substantial facts, not stupid propaganda.
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by Codes151(m): 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
Smh
Giovanni2332:
Buhari till world ends
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by LZAA: 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
Giovanni2332:
Buhari till world ends

Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by MChaze25(m): 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
The problem of this country is the north.
Pls they should separate and leave we sane people alone na.
Which country in this life allows child voters?
I just hate those people.
They don't practice what they worship and believe in.
Very Unpredictable Hypocritical demons.
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by NSK4U(m): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
this is how they claim millions of votes very time for their region

southerners keep claiming blindness chanting'one Nigeria', while illiterates keep ruling

Nigeria's path to development is still a mirage
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by fortunechy(m): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
I'm ashamed coming from this country....
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by NSK4U(m): 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
ayanbaba2:

smiles....
hahaha
your description of a Nigerian.....lol

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by SmithRussell(m): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
daddytime:
Are the rest parts of Nigeria being stopped from equalling these atrocious sights or even bettering them...

Election year in and out the same thing keeps playing out and all you guys do is complain...

Get your kids mobilized and registered too...whoever tries to stop it get that fellow mobbed..simple..
When yhu are educated , yhu wouldn't try such; sorry
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
landmark86:

some go even buy fuel for house and burn all that day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Shops For Arase’s Replacement / Fayose Hands Over Newly Built Office To His Deputy, Eleka, In Ekiti / Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.