Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,227 members, 7,849,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Just In!!! Woman Spotted With Mat, Pillow, Blanket And Ludo At Election Polling - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In!!! Woman Spotted With Mat, Pillow, Blanket And Ludo At Election Polling (344 Views)

Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal / Votes Recount: El-rufa’i Floors Pdp's Ashiru At Election Tribunal / Melaye Vs Adeyemi: What Happened At Election Tribunal On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just In!!! Woman Spotted With Mat, Pillow, Blanket And Ludo At Election Polling by 360kwado: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
Remember This Mama who went Viral after she was spotted at a polling unit in Enugu during the Presidential Elections With Her Pillow Mat and Food Flask well She Has Just Been Spotted yet again Today At her Polling Unit to cast her vote for The Gubernatorial Elections and this time she came extra prepared with All her tools as Usual, Mat, Pillow, Blanket, Food Flask and she even added Games Today, Ludo and Whot Cards!!!!

Watch Below

https://360kwado.com/just-in-woman-spotted-with-mat-pillow-blanket-and-ludo-at-election-polling-unit-watch-below/

1 Share

Re: Just In!!! Woman Spotted With Mat, Pillow, Blanket And Ludo At Election Polling by kunle86(m): 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
Whaoooo pls let me make the fp

(1) (Reply)

How I Will Work With Next National Assembly – Buhari / Oyo Guber: 'lamiju Akala Congratulates Seyi Makinde / Guber Poll: Okorocha Insists His Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu Won Imo Gov Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.