Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Prayer Warrior Praying For An ATM Machine To Dispense His Money (VIDEO) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Warrior Praying For An ATM Machine To Dispense His Money (VIDEO) (390 Views)

Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts / Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Warrior Praying For An ATM Machine To Dispense His Money (VIDEO) by Victni: 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
From Gistvic.com

A man was seen praying on an ATM machine after it swallowed his card. Gistvic Reports.

He was angry as he was speaking in tongues and blaming himself for bring his money to the bank. Gistvic Reports.

He said:
"Understand me ATM, Oya open now by fire"

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

News From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/prayer-warrior-praying-for-atm-machine.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Prayer Warrior Praying For An ATM Machine To Dispense His Money (VIDEO) by Victni: 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
shocked
Re: Prayer Warrior Praying For An ATM Machine To Dispense His Money (VIDEO) by PureMind2: 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
You go pray tire just continue
Re: Prayer Warrior Praying For An ATM Machine To Dispense His Money (VIDEO) by peteruuu(m): 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
What?!
Is he tempting God or putting his faith to test?

(1) (Reply)

Man Killed In Accident After Forgetting To Wear His Lucky “buddha Amour” / My 10 Years Experience Of Reading Only Bible / The World Is Satan's Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.