Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

PDP Sweeps Polling Units Of Bauchi Gov, Ganduje’s Deputy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Sweeps Polling Units Of Bauchi Gov, Ganduje’s Deputy (797 Views)

Breaking: Rerun, PDP Sweeps Bauchi Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Sweeps Polling Units Of Bauchi Gov, Ganduje’s Deputy by Asshurbanipali: 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
PDP sweeps polling units of Bauchi gov, Ganduje’s deputy
Jerry Lenbang in On the GoTop Stories

Muhammad Abubakar, governor of Bauchi state, who is seeking reelection, lost his polling unit to Bala Mohammed, candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), on Saturday.

Mohammed, former minister of the federal capital territory (FCT), polled 358 votes to defeat Abubakar of the All Progressives Congress (APC) who polled 288 votes.

Chinedu Onora, presiding officer of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) at Gindin Durumi polling unit, announced the result.

When he cast his vote earlier on Saturday morning, the governor had described the election process as “fast and peaceful compared to other elections” he had participated in.

He promised to accept the outcome of the election as announced by INEC.

“I hope it continues to go this way. I will abide by the decision of INEC because it is God that gives power,” he had said.

In Kano, Abba Kabir Yusuf, candidate of the PDP, won at Magwan polling unit, where Nasiru Gawuna, deputy governor of the state, voted.

PDP polled 73 votes while APC secured 73 votes there.

Re: PDP Sweeps Polling Units Of Bauchi Gov, Ganduje’s Deputy by puresaint(m): 9:08am On Mar 10, 2019
This is good...

(1) (Reply)

Kano Rerun: Gama Voters Visit Kwankwaso Residence Endorse Abba Gida-gida / Assets Declaration: I Know Corrupt Nigerians Will Come After Me In 2023 – Buhar / Reps Speaker: First Term Members-elect Announce Preferred Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.