Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam (580 Views)

Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror / Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam / Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by Oyhewande92018: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
Abdulsalam is 3months and has just three weeks to live. Yes just 3weeks.
<An appeal from a pained mother>
"It all started when he was two and half weeks old. I noticed he was coughing seriously, so I took him to Bowen teaching hospital in ogbomosho where he was given a drug but the cough still got worse. After two weeks, I took him back and they carried an xray test on him where by d doctor stated that the heart of the baby is big, which was not suppose to be, hence, we were refer to UITH ,Ilorin for an eco test.
The test result reveal there was a large PDA implying that a hole in the heart with several pulmonary hypertension. The result was taken back to Bowen after which we were refer to OAU Teaching hospital ife for another eco test. This test also revealed that d veins that carried blood from the heart to the body is too tiny and his heart is working with force, thereby,the only solution is for d doctor to perform an urgent surgery on d baby within 3weeks.
The surgery cost 3.5million naira although, we have raised 1million leaving us with a balance of 2.5million naira to go.
I hereby solicit for your support to help my baby live.no amount is too small but time is much limited. May God reward you with abundance as you help me to bear this huge burden (AMEN)
ACC NAME:OLADAPO SIMIYAT. A.
ACC NO:0724383573
BANK:ACCESS
For further enquiries,please contact these numbers.
Mother:08146975151
Father: 07062302163
Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by Oyhewande92018: 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
Oyhewande92018:
"It all started when he was two and half weeks old. I noticed he was coughing seriously, so I took him to Bowen teaching hospital in ogbomosho where he was given a drug but the cough still got worse. After two weeks, I took him back and they carried an xray test on him where by d doctor stated that the heart of the baby is big, which was not suppose to be, hence, we were refer to UITH ,Ilorin for an eco test.
The test result reveal there was a large PDA implying that a hole in the heart with several pulmonary hypertension. The result was taken back to Bowen after which we were refer to OAU Teaching hospital ife for another eco test. This test also revealed that d veins that carried blood from the heart to the body is too tiny and his heart is working with force, thereby,the only solution is for d doctor to perform an urgent surgery on d baby within 3weeks.
The surgery cost 3.5million naira although, we have raised 1million leaving us with a balance of 2.5million naira to go.
I hereby solicit for your support to help my baby live.no amount is too small but time is much limited. May God reward you with abundance as you help me to bear this huge burden (AMEN)

Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by Oyhewande92018: 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
[quote author=Oyhewande92018 post=76504236][/quote]

Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by Oyhewande92018: 3:25am On Mar 10, 2019
[quote author=Oyhewande92018 post=76504254][/quote]

Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by faro02455(m): 8:23am On Mar 10, 2019
He would win.

1 Like

Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by Oyhewande92018: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Please help my baby live. No amount is small.
Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by Oyhewande92018: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
Amen
Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by Oyhewande92018: 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
cry
Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by Oyhewande92018: 7:04am On Mar 11, 2019
cry
Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by Oyhewande92018: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by Oyhewande92018: 7:34am On Mar 12, 2019
Amen
Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by Oyhewande92018: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
Pls help my baby
Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 13, 2019
Oyhewande92018:
Silver and gold I don't have much, but that which I have in abundance I give to Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam, in the name of Jesus whose gospel I preach here in Nairaland, be made whole of all your ailments and diseases in your body right from this very moment. Amen.

It's already settled just confirmation left.

Thank you Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by Oyhewande92018: 8:20am On Mar 13, 2019
Thanks@jnr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 13, 2019
Oyhewande92018:
Thanks@jnr
Thank God and don't worry for I will here with you till just three or fewer weeks to live, turns to just the beginning of Abdusalam's life.

For with God nothing shall be impossible!

So do not be afraid my brother for God has got Abdusalam's life covered.
Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by Oyhewande92018: 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
Amen@jnr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by OtemAtum: 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Thank God and don't worry for I will here with you till just three or fewer weeks to live, turns to just the beginning of Abdusalam's life.

For with God nothing shall be impossible!

So do not be afraid my brother for God has got Abdusalam's life covered.

If you have money or if you have people who have money, Pls pay to that account and stop singing about fictitious Jesus that cannot save an ordinary pin from sinking in a cup of water.
Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
OtemAtum:

If you have money or if you have people who have money, Pls pay to that account and stop singing about fictitious Jesus that cannot save an ordinary pin from sinking in a cup of water.
Hmmm.

A nairaland satanist having the audacity to confront me jesusjnr.

So tell me what does your master think about my wrecking and putting of spanner in his works in nairaland, and also how many innocent blood have you shed on his behalf today?

You came to a thread created to save a little child's life, but it seems you are more concerned about what jesusjnr does or did not do?

You shown you really care about the little child's life or are afraid that jesusjnr coming here would mean that you do not get your wish of seeing the little one not make it.

Well thank God you came here because you have hence challenged my God, and my Master, Jesus, so we'd be here to find out who is right, if you or myself! grin

1 Like

Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by OtemAtum: 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
jesusjnr:
Hmmm.

A nairaland satanist having the audacity to confront me jesusjnr.

So tell me what does your master think about my wrecking and putting of spanner in his works in nairaland, and also how many innocent blood have you shed on his behalf today?

You came to a thread created to save a little child's life, but it seems you are more concerned about what jesusjnr does or did not do?

You shown you really care about the little child's life or are afraid that jesusjnr coming here would mean that you do not get your wish of seeing the little one not make it.

Well thank God you came here because you have hence challenged my God, and my Master, Jesus, so we'd be here to find out who is right, if you or myself! grin

You are maing yourself feel important by spoiling the work of an imaginary devil. Lol.
Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by Oyhewande92018: 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
Pls stop this, @jnr and otum
Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by Oyhewande92018: 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
cry
Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by asalimpo(m): 7:39am On Mar 17, 2019
How does one know authoritavely that this is authentic and not a scam?

(1) (Reply)

Church ⛪ Of Satan Fires Back At Reno Omokri / Please, Leave Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Alone. / Death Is Not The End!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.