Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Come In And Give Reason Why You Didnt Vote In The Gubernatorial Elections. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come In And Give Reason Why You Didnt Vote In The Gubernatorial Elections. (481 Views)

Sherrif Just Emerged The Gubernatorial Candidate Of Pdp In Delta State / 2023: INEC Announces New Dates For Presidential & Gubernatorial Elections / Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In And Give Reason Why You Didnt Vote In The Gubernatorial Elections. by enshi(m): 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
As for me, I didn't vote cos I lost hope in INEC's transparency

1 Like

Re: Come In And Give Reason Why You Didnt Vote In The Gubernatorial Elections. by Nbote(m): 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
There was no point in voting wen INEC counted instead of our votes
Re: Come In And Give Reason Why You Didnt Vote In The Gubernatorial Elections. by tribalistseun: 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
I don't trust INEC again, so I did'nt even bother to cross my gate today.
Re: Come In And Give Reason Why You Didnt Vote In The Gubernatorial Elections. by lwise(m): 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
INEC have the results already,no point voting.
Re: Come In And Give Reason Why You Didnt Vote In The Gubernatorial Elections. by Johntitus: 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
I did not vote because it wouldn't count.
Re: Come In And Give Reason Why You Didnt Vote In The Gubernatorial Elections. by ogwanogwa: 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
D first time I didn't vote in d past 12yrs and I'm not bothered. INEC is gone
Re: Come In And Give Reason Why You Didnt Vote In The Gubernatorial Elections. by enshi(m): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2019
What is the solution to INEC incompetence
Re: Come In And Give Reason Why You Didnt Vote In The Gubernatorial Elections. by lipstick2(f): 9:38am On Mar 10, 2019
INEC is bias and working in favour of APC.So much vote wont count
Re: Come In And Give Reason Why You Didnt Vote In The Gubernatorial Elections. by mailadedamola(m): 9:50am On Mar 10, 2019
Apc led government has taken over INEC. Even if I vote against APC, INEC will still count my vote for APC. No point in Wasting my precious time and energy.
Re: Come In And Give Reason Why You Didnt Vote In The Gubernatorial Elections. by star2008(m): 9:57am On Mar 10, 2019
Of what use is my vote when it will be override at collation.
Re: Come In And Give Reason Why You Didnt Vote In The Gubernatorial Elections. by flywheel(m): 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
Enshi, call me for a Dispatch Rider offer 08136222062
Re: Come In And Give Reason Why You Didnt Vote In The Gubernatorial Elections. by enshi(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
flywheel:
Enshi, call me for a Dispatch Rider offer 08136222062

Thanks a lot my brother.. Well I already left the country. I could hook you with a friend who may be interested should you not mind .

Thanks all the same

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Imports N8.5tn Drilling Rigs From India / Crisis And The Visibility Of PMB By Dr. Tilde / Muslims Marginalised In Security Agencies, Supreme Council For Shari’ah Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.