Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Isolo Results- Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isolo Results- Lagos (8225 Views)

Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. / Inec Audit Of Results Lagos State (presidential Only) / Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isolo Results- Lagos by bubu2019: 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
ola6:
Emeka and chukwudi, wetin happen na ? What about to 90% of Lagos is Ibo? grin

Awon werey ajogboligi grin
must emeka and chukwudi enter every matter ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isolo Results- Lagos by Oblang(m): 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
rummmy:
are you not ashamed that igbos are deciding who govern in your suppose state, can yorubas do this in any igbo state. You guys can make noise without actions.......... Hissssssss

OK call Mr Jimi to come govern in Abia. I'm sure he will do better than Ikpeazu..

6 Likes

Re: Isolo Results- Lagos by Gotze1: 12:10am On Mar 10, 2019
ola6:

Re: Isolo Results- Lagos by Gotze1: 12:13am On Mar 10, 2019
BaaleOko:

There's no chest beating here dummy, I'm actually daring you to gather your boys and go disenfranchise Igbos in your units from voting, the burden of proving you truly own Lagos is on you now.
Shut up, thought you people have been shouting you own isolo, so wetin happen. Na online una dey get power.

7 Likes

Re: Isolo Results- Lagos by Gotze1: 12:17am On Mar 10, 2019
rummmy:
are you not ashamed that igbos are deciding who govern in your suppose state, can yorubas do this in any igbo state. You guys can make noise without actions.......... Hissssssss
Yeah, the result showed you are really deciding. That Yoruba can't do it in your land is what is prompting us to stop you all in our land. Akure flogging is a baby play grin

7 Likes

Re: Isolo Results- Lagos by Erebeshe: 12:21am On Mar 10, 2019
tollyboy5:
as much as I don’t want Igbo contesting in Lagos . I don’t like the way disgraceful yorubas make us look tribal and sound like we are enemies of democracy. It uncalled for

no matter how bad it may seem... when the sane fights with the insane, people can't differentiate both
intelligence comes from the maturity to defend oneself without insults.
Re: Isolo Results- Lagos by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:25am On Mar 10, 2019
BaaleOko:
You clowns don't get it, Igbos are not interested who wins or loses in Lagos,at least majority of Igbos are in tune with the political realities on ground and know APC will always more than likely win in Lagos for obvious reasons(it's simply an APC state). The moral victory for the Igbos is that they politically proved they can exercise their franchise in Lagos, they went out and voted for the candidate of their choice, your threats to intimidate them showed why you lots are just noise makers. They dared you to try the nonsense we saw in the presidential elections in Lagos, I'm yet to see any yoruba carry out his threat of stopping Igbos from voting for PDP cause various polling units witnessed many Igbos that came out to vote, otherwise majority of them didn't even care about APC or PDP, but stayed back to tend to respective businesses and make their money.

Arrant nonsense.
Medicine after death.
Cowards chickened out.
Chest-beating with brawn without brains is when you cannot back up your bluff when it is called.

6 Likes

Re: Isolo Results- Lagos by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:28am On Mar 10, 2019
BaaleOko:

Afonja ape, when you are ranting, go out and stop any Igbo you see from voting in Lagos.

How can he stop cowards that cowed under their beds and refused to come out ?

8 Likes

Re: Isolo Results- Lagos by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:31am On Mar 10, 2019
Topmaike007:
stop the course bro not all igbo are dumb, meanwhile I am an igbo boy From Ebonyi, born in ile Ife base in Lagos,I supported sanwolu sanwo eko...

Oodua agbewa oo

Iwo ti di omo Oodua ponbele !
No shaking for you.

3 Likes

Re: Isolo Results- Lagos by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:33am On Mar 10, 2019
ugobestMusic:

We are not fools...we will even dash u the ballot papers so long we have our peace to grow more prosperity in your own land and for our generations unborn..keep fooling yourself..

Keep building your castle in the air.
De-congesting Lagos of ungrateful, criminal and irritating immigrants is loading.

4 Likes

Re: Isolo Results- Lagos by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:35am On Mar 10, 2019
rummmy:

And in what way have they decided that ?
Watch what will happen after this election then you will know that you've shot yourselves in the foot.

8 Likes

Re: Isolo Results- Lagos by BaaleOko: 2:25am On Mar 10, 2019
BlakKluKluxKlan:

How can he stop cowards that cowed under their beds and refused to come out ?
Those same cowards came out en masses to vote, and dared Tinubu and his minions to do their worse. But of course I don't expect an Osogbo dwelling villager who doesn't even stay in Lagos, but uses a borrowed phone and mobile data to make sense any more than a hollow drum with no rhythm.
Re: Isolo Results- Lagos by ola6: 5:34am On Mar 10, 2019
ugobestMusic:

We are not fools...we will even dash u the ballot papers so long we have our peace to grow more prosperity in your own land and for our generations unborn..keep fooling yourself..

Stop wailing na cry

1 Like

Re: Isolo Results- Lagos by ola6: 5:35am On Mar 10, 2019
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Keep building your castle in the air.
De-congesting Lagos of ungrateful, criminal and irritating immigrants is loading.

This is something they refuse to get...lol

1 Like

Re: Isolo Results- Lagos by ola6: 5:35am On Mar 10, 2019
BlakKluKluxKlan:

No shaking for you.

Correct!
Re: Isolo Results- Lagos by ola6: 5:37am On Mar 10, 2019
BaaleOko:

There's no chest beating here dummy, I'm actually daring you to gather your boys and go disenfranchise Igbos in your units from voting, the burden of proving you truly own Lagos is on you now.

Ode na cane una go chop Las Las. Your elders came begging some days back...na only online una get power.
Re: Isolo Results- Lagos by supereagle(m): 6:11am On Mar 10, 2019
Topmaike007:
stop the course bro not all igbo are dumb, meanwhile I am an igbo boy From Ebonyi, born in ile Ife base in Lagos,I supported sanwolu sanwo eko...

Oodua agbewa oo

You have Yoruba way of thinking flowing in you. You are only Igbo by tribe. I believe you be doing your things Yoruba way. I have come across someone like you in OWERRI, an Igbo man, but more of Yoruba in the way he was acting.
Tewe ba pe Lara ose adi ose.
You shall be blessed.

1 Like

Re: Isolo Results- Lagos by Topmaike007(m): 6:26am On Mar 10, 2019
BlakKluKluxKlan:

No shaking for you.
lolz..
Omo oodua ni gbogbo wa.... cheesy
Re: Isolo Results- Lagos by Topmaike007(m): 6:28am On Mar 10, 2019
supereagle:

You have Yoruba way of thinking flowing in you. You are only Igbo by tribe. I believe you be doing your things Yoruba way. I have come across someone like you in OWERRI, an Igbo man, but more of Yoruba in the way he was acting.
Tewe ba pe Lara ose adi ose.
You shall be blessed.
ododo Oro le so cheesy.....
Re: Isolo Results- Lagos by gobuchinny: 7:17am On Mar 10, 2019
ola6:

You have not been following the politics of Lagos State. ..the igbos don't have an issue with Sanwo olu infact he favours them business wise..it's Buhari they don't like..if you followed the news you will know that ohnaeze endorsed sanwo olu even ifeanyi ubah was out with sanwo olu campagning in this areas where igbos r densely populated in lagos..

Igbos vote for people not party..Ypp won in Anambra State which is a stronghold for APGA..anyway its easy to talk online but the real power brokers know what happened.

Those results means the igbos delivers on their promise for sanwo olu as stated by Ohnaeze. .

Please get your politics ideology right..I won't argue with you but with little research you will see what I'm typing is the politics on ground..

1 Like

Re: Isolo Results- Lagos by VirginFinder: 7:20am On Mar 10, 2019
PigsFromYeast will beat empty chests even in the grave... embarassed

The treatment they got 2 weeks ago worked wonders. They got the memo... grin

Were they expecting thugs to run into the hands of heavily armed security agents in those polling units Come on, PigsFromYeast, Yorubas are smarter than that... cool

1 Like

Re: Isolo Results- Lagos by supereagle(m): 8:07am On Mar 10, 2019
Topmaike007:
ododo Oro le so cheesy.....

Eko a san yin sire, alafia, owo, omo, aiku baale oro.

1 Like

Re: Isolo Results- Lagos by Topmaike007(m): 8:19am On Mar 10, 2019
supereagle:

Eko a san yin sire, alafia, owo, omo, aiku baale oro.
Amin ooo,ati eyin na.
Re: Isolo Results- Lagos by rummmy: 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
BlakKluKluxKlan:

And in what way have they decided that ?
Watch what will happen after this election then you will know that you've shot yourselves in the foot.
noise making as usual... I will save this to remind you after the election.... Keep making you normal empty noise. Lagos remains a former capital and there for is a no man's land... Out collective money was used to develop it... Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Isolo Results- Lagos by rummmy: 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
Oblang:

OK call Mr Jimi to come govern in Abia. I'm sure he will do better than Ikpeazu..
.he will perform better in osun
Re: Isolo Results- Lagos by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
rummmy:
noise making as usual... I will save this to remind you after the election.... Keep making you normal empty noise. Lagos remains a former capital and there for is a no man's land... Out collective money was used to develop it... Deal with it.

The cowards chickened out yesterday and feared to come out and vote.
Be ready for surgical fumigation of our land of irritants like you.
Re: Isolo Results- Lagos by rummmy: 10:51am On Mar 11, 2019
BlakKluKluxKlan:

The cowards chickened out yesterday and feared to come out and vote.
Be ready for surgical fumigation of our land of irritants like you.
hahahaha when your god and saviour was going round begging.....make noise we will give you the economic value of a plot of land.
Re: Isolo Results- Lagos by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
rummmy:
hahahaha when your god and saviour was going round begging.....make noise we will give you the economic value of a plot of land.

Your Andi came to beg for irritants.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Wants People That Try To Blackmail The Supreme Court Disciplined / Xmas Holiday: Nigeria Police Force Releases Emergency Phone Numbers / Igbo Have No Leaders – Ben Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.