Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

We Should Respect Our Different Choices - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Should Respect Our Different Choices (426 Views)

2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi / Let Us Respect Our President / Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Should Respect Our Different Choices by sammyscholar(m): 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
Over the past few weeks, I have watched how everybody suddenly turned themselves to political pundits: including those with limited knowledge and thoughts. Truth is, Nigeria's deliverer is not in a PDP or an APC.

Politics is only but one thing: and that is, 'a game'. The electorate, yes, you and I, are the 'cards' the political players 'play' as willed. But I believe we can, and we should, stop ourselves from being played.

PDP sold it to us that Buhari is a sadistic dictator, who has, for his almost 4 years of rule, inflicted pains and poverty on Nigerians.

Maybe true, maybe not, only discerning, apolitical Nigerians call tell.

APC sold it to us that Atiku is a thief and looter, and that his party, in its 16 years of rule, plunged the country into the current shamble that it is, but which they are assiduously working to salvage.

Again, maybe true, maybe not, only unbiased, discerning Nigerians can tell.

It would be most absurd and foolish to lose your integrity or sense of dignity because of either parties. They have played on your emotion and life far too much and it is time you call it 'an end'.

Only vote for a candidate as your mind and concsience direct. Don't call others fool because of their choices. At school, we were taught to explain and convince, not to attack and impose.

Let's always respect ourselves and our different choices.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: We Should Respect Our Different Choices by bodejohn(m): 12:27am On Mar 10, 2019
You are so on point with this post.

I have watched how supporters from both sides have called anyone with dissenting opinion(s) unprintable names.
it shouldn't be so difficult to respect other people's opinion.
Re: We Should Respect Our Different Choices by sammyscholar(m): 7:33am On Mar 10, 2019
bodejohn:
You are so on point with this post.

I have watched how supporters from both sides have called anyone with dissenting opinion(s) unprintable names.
it shouldn't be so difficult to respect other people's opinion.
Yes sir.

It just shouldn't be hard to respect the opinion and choices of others.

(1) (Reply)

#Ebonyidecide Guber:APC In Darkest Defeat In Onicha LGA (PDP 52,851 & APC 2,497) / Buratai, Military After My Life – Timi Frank / Delta guber: Don't go to tribunal, Okowa won squarely; APC group tells Ogboru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.