Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

How I Do Subscribed Someone Else Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Do Subscribed Someone Else Phone (391 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Do Subscribed Someone Else Phone by Djcardinal1(m): 12:17am On Mar 10, 2019
So yesterday 9 March 2019 at around 8pm i a
ND a group of friends were taking a scroll @enugu presidential road, we stopped to use the ATM as per night package tinz it was an all man stuff na. After making withdrawal I thought it wise to recharge using d ATM instead of going to buy card (as per all tinz digital) .
Never got the airtime as a put in the wrong number so on making the discovery I called sharply at first the lady was screaming hello hello hello no matter what I said she said hello then I sent her a text . She replied saying she saw the airtime o and thought it was bonus (1500) undecided I quick tell her o no be bonus na student make d mistake while we still de fone the reason way forward some people were speaking Yoruba in the background.
She said she would love to send it back as she understands na so I thank her come send her me2u code as text but fams on calling back e ring she no pick I reason she Don see am after like 10 minute I call again no response next thing not available Las Las today now e no de reach again oo na just voice mail direct. Till now d shock still de oo I de think post her right make she Kno I get people sef.
Re: How I Do Subscribed Someone Else Phone by wakaman: 11:09am On Mar 10, 2019
Incoherent yannnnnmiiriiii.
Re: How I Do Subscribed Someone Else Phone by Djcardinal1(m): 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
I mistakenly subscribe person fone , she come block till today

(1) (Reply)

South African Police Officer Beats His Female Colleague Mercilessly / Man Narrates Domestic Violence Experience In The Hand Of Ex-girlfriend / A Thread For Victims Of Various Scams Here (include Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.