Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Saraki Wins His Polling Unit In Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Wins His Polling Unit In Governorship Election (762 Views)

INEC Assures Use Of BVAS In Governorship & State Assembly Elections / I'm In Governorship Race To Amend Where PDP Has Failed Abians — Orji (Video) / Jubilatons In Kano As PDP Leads APC In Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Wins His Polling Unit In Governorship Election by dachilino: 4:39am On Mar 10, 2019
Bukola Saraki, Nigeria's Senate President who lost the senatorial election in his district, won the governorship election in his polling unit in Kwara State for the PDP. Saraki won his Polling Unit 006 at Ajikobi Ward, Ilorin West Local Government Area, for the Peoples Democratic Party, with 253 votes, while the All Progressives Congress polled 125 votes. In the state House of Assembly election, the PDP got 257 votes while the APC had 118 votes.

Kwara State Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed and the All Progressives Congress governorship candidate in Kwara State, Mr Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, also won in their respective polling units at the governorship and state House of Assembly elections held on Saturday.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/10/nigeriadecides-saraki-wins-his-polling-unit-in-governorship-election/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Saraki Wins His Polling Unit In Governorship Election by StOla: 4:49am On Mar 10, 2019
Same way he won his polling unit in the Senate and Presidential election 2weeks ago, but lost every local government in his Senatorial zone.

A finished politician.

I hope Dino Melaye will be kind enough to appoint both Saraki and Atiku as legislative aides.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Wins His Polling Unit In Governorship Election by Nobody: 4:54am On Mar 10, 2019
StOla:
Same way he won his polling unit in the Senate and Presidential election 2weeks ago, but lost every local government in his Senatorial zone.

A finished politician.

I hope Dino Melaye will be kind enough to appoint both Saraki and Atiku as legislative aides.

what If he decamped to APC tommoro?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Wins His Polling Unit In Governorship Election by StOla: 4:59am On Mar 10, 2019
Excaperx:
what If he decamped to APC tommoro?

He would still be the useless Saraki who has nothing to offer.

By now, even PDP has recorded that he is a useless party member.

In fact, he has become an albatross to PDP in Kwara State.

If he decamps to APC, is he ready to carry the briefcase of Lai Mohammed or ensure his shoes are polished?
Re: Saraki Wins His Polling Unit In Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:04am On Mar 10, 2019
StOla:

He would still be the useless Saraki who has nothing to offer.

By now, even PDP has recorded that he is a useless party member.

In fact, he has become an albatross to PDP in Kwara State.

If he decamps to APC, is he ready to carry the briefcase of Lai Mohammed or ensure his shoes are polished?
what if in 2023 in wins APC Senate primary.

Will kwarans vote him?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Wins His Polling Unit In Governorship Election by StOla: 5:07am On Mar 10, 2019
Excaperx:
what if in 2023 in wins APC Senate primary.

Will kwarans vote him?

It seems you don't understand "O to ge".

Saraki is finished!

He is a political ghost who can be easily thrown into jail for embezzlement of public funds as State Governor.
Re: Saraki Wins His Polling Unit In Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 10, 2019
StOla:

It seems you don't understand "O to ge".

Saraki is finished!

He is a political ghost who can be easily thrown into jail for embezzlement of public funds as State Governor.
what I want to know is if he's the cause of PDP downfall in kwara
Re: Saraki Wins His Polling Unit In Governorship Election by StOla: 5:12am On Mar 10, 2019
Excaperx:
what I want to know is if he's the cause of PDP downfall in kwara

Yes he is.

All those who won now (Senatorial zone and governorship), just decamped from PDP the moment Saraki arrived there.

The same way they all departed APC the moment Saraki arrived from PDP in 2014.

If Saraki had somehow managed to win APC primary if he did not decamp (which would have been impossible since the party structure had been removed from under his feet), all those who won now would have been candidates of PDP.

Saraki has only misery to contribute wherever he goes henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Wins His Polling Unit In Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:15am On Mar 10, 2019
StOla:

Yes he is.

All those who won now (Senatorial zone and governorship), just decamped from PDP the moment Saraki arrived there.

The same way they all departed APC the moment Saraki arrived from PDP in 2014.

If Saraki had somehow managed to win APC primary if he did not decamp (which would have been impossible since the party structure had been removed from under his feet), all those who won now would have been candidates of PDP.

Saraki has only misery to contribute wherever he goes henceforth.
the electorates are wiser now
Re: Saraki Wins His Polling Unit In Governorship Election by Banmeallday: 5:15am On Mar 10, 2019
He won his polling unit and SO?

You people so local, local 4 years ago, 8 years ago, same ole same ole....

Nigger Area
Re: Saraki Wins His Polling Unit In Governorship Election by chriskosherbal(m): 5:22am On Mar 10, 2019
StOla:

A finished politician.

my bro, don't go and carry high Bp for these politicians weather APC or PDP they are all the same and are not worth it.

BTW, saraki is made for life, infact his 4th generation will never see or hear suffering ..worry more for yourself grin

These politicians have really opened my eyes non is worthy to cause me worry mtcheeeeeeeew.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Banned On Facebook For 30 Days , Please Help Me Out / Gov Yahaya Bello Speaks On Stealing State Funds / Atiku Releases Another List Of Corrupt People Who Helped Buhari Win Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.