Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Lagos Election Will Be Rigged - Gbadamosi Claims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Election Will Be Rigged - Gbadamosi Claims (18948 Views)

Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Sowore & Dasuki Release, Talks About Jonathan / Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Election Will Be Rigged - Gbadamosi Claims by NOHOLDSBAR: 7:09am On Mar 10, 2019
Not a single person even talked about this loser, and his crying already knowing he might not even get 5 percent.

Rubbish, just focus on your real estate business, no be by force to be a politician.
Re: Lagos Election Will Be Rigged - Gbadamosi Claims by jaxxy(m): 7:11am On Mar 10, 2019
INEC is completely useless. This is the first time we are hearing of INEC not paying allowance on time. Just imagine
Re: Lagos Election Will Be Rigged - Gbadamosi Claims by K94Q: 7:29am On Mar 10, 2019
udeenz:
lolz PDP....... they don start crying foul

You are dumb. Gbadamosi isn't PDP.
Re: Lagos Election Will Be Rigged - Gbadamosi Claims by misano(m): 7:30am On Mar 10, 2019
udeenz:
lolz PDP....... they don start crying foul

APC supporters can't make a political statement without mentioning PDP. What does this have to do with PDP now.

This is how they have been blaming PDP for their failures for 4 years. What a useless party.
Re: Lagos Election Will Be Rigged - Gbadamosi Claims by KunleyY19(m): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2019
So this one thinks he will win before
Re: Lagos Election Will Be Rigged - Gbadamosi Claims by princegeo(m): 7:38am On Mar 10, 2019
Pleas can we go back to monarchy system of government in Nigeria

The obas rule the Yoruba
The obi for the Igbos
Emirs for the Hausa

Kalas
Re: Lagos Election Will Be Rigged - Gbadamosi Claims by jimcaddy(m): 7:39am On Mar 10, 2019
See im mouth.... Spell rigging make I hear you...
Re: Lagos Election Will Be Rigged - Gbadamosi Claims by Badonasty(m): 7:39am On Mar 10, 2019
damiloladuke:
Lagos State Action Democratic Party (ADP) governorship candidate, Babatunde Gbadamosi, yesterday, has said there is every possibility the Lagos election will be rigged.

Gbadamosi described the logistics provided by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC’s) in the ongoing Governorship and House of Assembly elections as inefficient, The Guardian reports.

He also expressed pessimism that the outcome of the elections would favour him, as it would be rigged. He further stated that the state deserves the kind of leader it elects.

According to Gbadamosi, if the result was not rigged at the polling unit, it would be rigged at the collating centre.

He said despite the funding available to the commission, it was still unable to conduct an election without logistical challenges.

He lamented that voting materials were delivered late at his polling unit 14, Allison Junction, Isele, Ikorodu, reason voting commenced at 10:50 am.

He said late arrival of voting materials was the same in most of the polling units around his ward.

https://lailasnews.com/lagos-election-will-be-rigged-gbadamosi-claims/

bros I really liked you during the debate but maybe you should decamp to either APC or PDP...that your mushroom party can't help you

1 Like

Re: Lagos Election Will Be Rigged - Gbadamosi Claims by benthel6(m): 7:42am On Mar 10, 2019
Accept defeat na no dey give us yeye prophesy
Re: Lagos Election Will Be Rigged - Gbadamosi Claims by Oricha79(m): 8:09am On Mar 10, 2019
Oga, did you win your pulling unit? Nonsese
Re: Lagos Election Will Be Rigged - Gbadamosi Claims by seunogunmolu1: 8:13am On Mar 10, 2019
NwaliE01:

Have you ever been to Lagos in your life?
Are you also from Lagos ?
Re: Lagos Election Will Be Rigged - Gbadamosi Claims by NwaliE01: 8:20am On Mar 10, 2019
seunogunmolu1:

Are you also from Lagos ?

Yes. I stay in lag.
Re: Lagos Election Will Be Rigged - Gbadamosi Claims by alimaxion: 8:26am On Mar 10, 2019
Printerscanner:
If them no rig am nko? You fit get 1,000 votes?

Leave am e go de alright last last
Re: Lagos Election Will Be Rigged - Gbadamosi Claims by AudiA4: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2019
This guy is looking for an easy way out,why contest when u know the election will be rigged? Of course u know u don't have the funds, popularity and capacity to win the election that's why u are making this claim, the facts u are in the wrong party, so don't cry wolf
Re: Lagos Election Will Be Rigged - Gbadamosi Claims by Kylekent59: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2019
It had been rigged.

That yesterday, a man called me when I was in the line,that I should vote...

I told him I was bigger than 1,000,000. He ignored me.

I saw many women deceived and brainwashed to vote... with just 1,000 naira + gala and coke.

I was very delighted when I turned down his offer, now I know my, I cannot be bribed and I felt relaxed that yesterday.

I saw some corpers, conniving with...agent, they were settled also.

I also saw elderly men and women supporting the acts of their members to bribe and go against the rule, ain't they suppose to be amending their ways of life cus they are old.

I observed something that yesterday's election: If you do good and have a clean mind, you will sleep without anything hunting your memory or conscience.
Re: Lagos Election Will Be Rigged - Gbadamosi Claims by Jowonloju(m): 11:32am On Mar 10, 2019
topeorekoy:
This Gbadamosi, I don't know what he is saying. APC will win free and fair.

APC won in PUs and Wards they lost during the presidential election.
Ignore the Learner. Na waste of time.
Re: Lagos Election Will Be Rigged - Gbadamosi Claims by BabaIbo: 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
Excaperx:
APC won free and fair, PDP in Lagos state is too lazy, agbaje should be Lagos PDP state chairman

I would have insulted you but let me just overlook your reply...

You won't make this statement if you're truly in the system or in lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari / The Misconception About Votes From Northern Nigeria / FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.